I have major dilemma, I had been on-site for 3 months to Canada in this march till may, the manager there loved my work and initiated talks with the VP to relocate me to Canada. It is still in progress but the process is getting delayed due to some reasons I don't know about. Should I wait for the relocation opportunity or dedicatedly work on my CAT preparations, If it happens the next on-site will clash with CAT exam for sure.
I have just finished 2 years in mechanical core company.
Please give suggestions, Last CAT I got 94 perc. So with more hard work I am hoping to reach more than 98. But because of the on-site I am unable to make firm decision. Which will be best option to go for?
i have two offers in hand .. one is executive operations n research and the other as business development manager.. i am really confused as to which obe shd i choose as ui have further plans of ba.. guys plz help
p.s. both are related to finance ..plz reply asap
Hey Puys I am an electrical engineer working in a steel plant for the past 1 year in maintenance department and have now got admission in TAPMI. I am interested in finance and want to take it up as my specialization in MBA. Please help me clear some of my doubts
1. I want an honest opinion on how is TAPMI for Finance and what are the roles offered in tier 2 B schools like TAPMI for finance Students.
2. Will doing CFA certification help during final placements ?? and is it possible to do CFA certification while doing MBA . I have heard the MBA rigor is too much so want a heads up on weather it is possible to do CFA while pursuing MBA
3. what are the other certifications which I can do to build my profile as I am from engineering Background
4. How difficult it is for Engineers to cope up with finance ??
5. During summer internship what are the roles offered ?? and is it possible for an engineer to do internship in a financial firm with just basic knowledge of finance gained during the first year of MBA
Puys please help me with this doubts and give me some advise about how to go about building my profile and successfully doing my MBA in finance.
Would joining share market to get job experience give an edge over others, if I manage to secure a good percentile ? Will it be helpful for me as I am planning to do MBA in Finance.
If yes, then what kind of a job can I look for in share market.
pls ans my query ? i have tcs offer in hand. but i am thinking of some better job which gives me opportunities to get challenges and learn (like IT Manufacturing and innovative companies). I AM planning to give ELITMUS exam for that purpose .... tcs may call me by the end of july. now my problem is, if i give elitmus on may 25th. and get good result by june ist week. is it possible to get placed before tcs calls. becos if i dont get better one before tcs i cant risk (my acads also good - 90,93,81) - 2014 passed out ... here i have another issue -- i have an NGO society which i am running form one and half month (ofcourse this is started with long term vision) ... now if i cant get job before tcs calls me ... can i leave tcs and say in furthur interviews ( iam sure i can get job before september or october if not july only) that i have wrked in establishing my ngo all these months waiting fr a challenging job ???? do they think i have just strted ngo to cover my gap ?? pls ans .. tnx in adv ..
feel that there's no value add in my exp ...nybody can read stuff & pop it out. Shd i switch back to ops role...but personally i feel that ops is sth anybody can be trained into & the obvious work at KPO's is copy n paste...whereas BD kinda role can bring uniqueness to my profile. I want to get into top 3-4 consulting firm...which looks feasible post MBA from a tier 1 college.M i overestimating the BD profile or is it really worth it in long run..fellas pls help me.
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.578 people follow this discussion.