About this discussion

Last updated

Tags

CAT 2013 (Wednesday, 6th November 2013 - Day 16) Exam Experiences

To assure that the thread is put to the best use, please post your CAT 2013 experience in the following format :CAT Center, Date and Slot:1) How many attempts you have made?2) Your last mock score?If you are there at repository thread, ple...
View more posts in CAT 2013 (Wednesday, 6th November 2013 - Day 16) Exam Experiences

CAT Center, Date and Slot:

L J Institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad, 6th Nov, 10:00 AM

1) How many attempts you have made?

QA: 22 & VA: 24

2) Your last mock score? 97+

If you are there at repository thread, please provide the link here.

3) How was your experience of the test?

Nice

4) What was the surprise element for you?

Well, after reading few of the reviews i was well prepared for a tough paper but it was easy actually too easy.

5) Any tips to handle the computer based exam better?

No specific tips.

6) Your overall analysis of the exam. Toughness, new topics, sections etc.

LR were complete sitters, i was able to solve 1 LR within 2 minutes( believe me). DI was easy. 1 DI required some calculation. 2nd DI easy, solved it in mind. 3rd was a mixed one. QA was easy to moderate. Around 4-5 sitters. No PnC and No Probability. Lots of Geometry. Left 2 Geometry questions . RC's were tough, all those philosophical s**t. PJ's and PC's were doable. 1 PJ and PC was tough. 3 FIB's and 2 Word usage. No Grammar.

7) Any other query or something you would like to share. Well, don't think too much about the exam. Be calm and cool. Sleep well the night before exam.

Any post on this thread, not following the format OR any post trying to mislead will be deleted.

• 3 Likes   6 Comments
  • Hey Ankit looking at ur review I had almost same no of at.... 06 Nov '13.
  • @shivsankz Ohh.... my bad. Corrected it. :smiley:. 07 Nov '13.
shivsankz
Sivasankar S @shivsankz 58

Hey Ankit looking at ur review I had almost same no of attempts and similar diffic level also in each section..... Cheers man... But the only difference is I had it at 10 A.M... Cheers again

Browse other posts tagged CAT

Events in CAT