About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Vishal R @vishal.das

Tags

CAT 2012 LR-DI thread

Hi, Puys CAT 2011 is finally over :: :: Lets start the Preparation for CAT 2012..please use this thread for all kind of LR-DI discussion,posting questions,submitting answers etc. Here are few links for previous years DI-LR thread ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 10 of 186   

@rashmi5 said:
@hedonistajay yes, if A is sitting 2 places to the right of B means that only 1 person is sitting between them.
Its like count the place next to B as 1 and the place where 2 comes,then that is the position for A B_A_ _
But my question is if A is sitting 2 places away from B.?
if A is sitting two place away from B means
...A_ _B...
@hedonistajay yes, if A is sitting 2 places to the right of B means that only 1 person is sitting between them.
Its like count the place next to B as 1 and the place where 2 comes,then that is the position for A B_A_ _
But my question is if A is sitting 2 places away from B.?

Media and Public Relation Team, MHROD 2013-15, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics

there is one confusion .....

I) A is sitting 2 places to the right of B
II) A is sitting 2 places away from B

Does both this statement mean the same?
Media and Public Relation Team, MHROD 2013-15, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics
@dreambig123 2 places away matlab beech mian 2 log honge....
@dreambig123 said:
bahilog...ek dharam sankat hai...
linear arrangement me 2 places means beech me 2 log honge ya beech me ek?
* 2 places away

bahilog...ek dharam sankat hai...

linear arrangement me 2 places means beech me 2 log honge ya beech me ek?

@Zedai said:
but still, i find 165 as the correct ans to the question. :-/
  • 1 Like  
CAT13 : 99.33 || Converts: NITIE, IIM K, IIM S, IITB, New IIMs || NITIE PGDIM Batch of 14-16 
@Zedai said:
hey i got the answers. see the attachments!
CAT13 : 99.33 || Converts: NITIE, IIM K, IIM S, IITB, New IIMs || NITIE PGDIM Batch of 14-16 
@Zedai said:
even i am getting the same solution man..
wtf am i going wrong??
hey i got the answers. see the attachments!
  • 2 Likes  
Attachments
@gangsofiim said:
i care to disagree with first answer .... following on Venn diagrams by Techsurge..... if i take x=99,d=32,e=34, f=35........... we get maximum B=165 A=166 C=168
exactly 2 =101 and exactly 3 = 99
please tell if there is an error or mistake in my approach.......
even i am getting the same solution man..

wtf am i going wrong??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

845 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events