About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@aishwarya_menon

Tags

CAT 2012 Kerala study group

all cat aspirants 2012 are welcome to join this study group!! hope we ll hit the target.. Put down ur name here if u r from kerala and preparing for CAT 2012 1.Institute joined if any a 2.When did u start preparation. 3.Books u have or p...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 270   

I'm all for CAT 2013 forum for us Mallus...

• 2 Likes   3 Comments
  • already started  www.pagalguy.com/forums/exam-prep/k.... 05 May '13.
  • start a new thread somebody... 05 May '13.
Going in one more round when you don’t think you can – that’s what makes all the difference...
@jai89 hi..welcome to the grp...i joined in here just last year and was just like u...the above mentioned ppl were the real pillars of the grp...do put in any queries in here regarding UR preps and doubts..i'm sure if not me anybody out here will be able to help u with that..BTW RHCE is red hat certified engineer-a certification course in linux OS...
  • 1 Like  
Its just a leap that we dare to take that takes u to success... 
@sriraman89 said:
hi guys i'm back for this season...Officially started my preps for this season today....have joined in for RHCE course on the sideline..a certification course may help in resume..MICA is my place..and this time will strive my best to get in there...congrats to all who made it to various institutes..hope i will have a great company this year too in here...is there gonna be a new thread for this season or this thread will continue?@seetharam7@Kevin88@joethaliath ...guys need ur suggestions and help..
I came late to this pagalguy n found out abt this thread even later... u guys are the bosses around here... n i too hope i don have to go through another season.. but I guess you should start a new season _ the CAT 2013 Kerala Study Group... n future aspirants can read this thread and find out abt us and other info and would make it easier for them to contact us... :)

Anyways what is RHCE???
XLRI BM 2013-15 || XAT 2013 : 99.92 CAT 2012 : 98.89 SNAP 2012 : 99.94 IIFT 2012 : 55.5 
@sriraman89 said:
hi guys i'm back for this season...Officially started my preps for this season today....have joined in for RHCE course on the sideline..a certification course may help in resume..MICA is my place..and this time will strive my best to get in there...congrats to all who made it to various institutes..hope i will have a great company this year too in here...is there gonna be a new thread for this season or this thread will continue?@seetharam7@Kevin88@joethaliath ...guys need ur suggestions and help..
I probably won't be there next year. ( Hopefully )
Why don't you start the thread ?
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.
hi guys i'm back for this season...Officially started my preps for this season today....have joined in for RHCE course on the sideline..a certification course may help in resume..MICA is my place..and this time will strive my best to get in there...congrats to all who made it to various institutes..hope i will have a great company this year too in here...is there gonna be a new thread for this season or this thread will continue?@seetharam7 @Kevin88 @joethaliath ...guys need ur suggestions and help..
  • 2 Likes  
Its just a leap that we dare to take that takes u to success... 
@Inna123 ..... in my opinion, studying everything and taking test doesn't work out usually. So it would be better to take tests along with studies.
CAT Catcher PGP 2012-14 IIM Trichy

Finally something good happened !!!

• 8 Likes  
XLRI HRM 2013-2015 || XAT 2013 - 97.9 CAT 2012 - 99.56 SNAP 2012 - 98.56 NMAT - 214.
Attachments
@CatAspirant742 said:
guys did anyone start a CAT 2013 kerala study group...? I know it's early... still ?
the way things are going for me... i might end up making one
  • 1 Like  
XLRI BM 2013-15 || XAT 2013 : 99.92 CAT 2012 : 98.89 SNAP 2012 : 99.94 IIFT 2012 : 55.5 
@thomaschandy said:
@joethaliath will answer that question........
hehe.. I dont think that i wil be able to be active in PG this year. So , anyone is welcome to create the new thread.
"To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focussed on the outcome, not the obstacles"
@joethaliath will answer that question........
IIFT-D MBA(IB) |CLASS OF 2013-15 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

179 people follow this discussion.