Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

CAT 2012 Delhi/NCR study group

Hi puys, I am from Noida.. S/W engg.. Fresher.. whole-heartedly prepairing for CAT 2012.. Looking for puys from Delhi/NCR dedicated to CAT 2012 so that we can form a group and discuss our problems. I have not joined any coaching institue.. BTW... Read More »
For those who are serious about Cat 2013 let us form a study group (We can meet and discuss) Those interested please leave a comment below so that all of us can get in touch
  • 1 Like  
  • im in . thumbs up !. 29 Jun '13.
do u guyz have any idea about ALCHEMIST institute in delhi for CAT prep ??
how is its faculty , teaching methodology , batch size , n ol ??
"When conviction is Strong.. Success comes along.."
BankPO prep feedback group.

Puys who are willing to help us in this initiative can put across their ideas and thoughts by commenting on the thread.

Join us to make prep better.

Start Here!

keeping in view the growing popularity of a blog , I have tried to help you guys with your CAT 2013 preparation via a blog where I will share my experiences of my journey of CAT 2012Read and help others know about it and if you find it beneficial then my aim will be achieved!

And this is where it starts..

for all those who are appearing for CAT 2013 . Let me remind you as a CAT aspirant of 2012 myself that the make or break section is the VERBAL section in CAT and you have to extremely careful while dealing with it. Just 4-5 months are left for CAT 2013 and by this time most coaching institutes shut up their classes and focus only on MOCKS whereas they should solve as many doubts as they can of the students . These 2-3 months are the most crucial and one should know how to make the most of it.

I luckily have converted FMS for 2013-2015 MBA FT and since pagalguy has helped me a lot . I would like to extend any help the puys for CAT 2013 might be needing and would want to support them in their preparation in these two three months. Hence I have started an initiative called SATYAKAAM through which I will try to give you guys my bag of tips and tricks to tackle verbal , lr/di sections of CAT 2013. Find SATYAKAAM on facebook for further reference.

the link is facebook.com/#!/satyakaam123

MAKE THE MOST OF IT PUYS. GO ROCK CAT 2013!!!!

• 1 Like  
  • I luckily have converted FMS for 2013-2015 MBA FT and sin.... 26 Apr '13.
  • for all those who are appearing for CAT 2013 . Let me rem.... 26 Apr '13.
koyalbrrr
atoz .com @koyalbrrr 237
I luckily have converted FMS for 2013-2015 MBA FT and since pagalguy has helped me a lot . I would like to extend any help the puys for CAT 2013 might be needing and would want to support them in their preparation in these two three months. Hence I have started an initiative called SATYAKAAM through which I will try to give you guys my bag of tips and tricks to tackle verbal , lr/di sections of CAT 2013. Find SATYAKAAM on facebook for further reference.
koyalbrrr
atoz .com @koyalbrrr 237
for all those who are appearing for CAT 2013 . Let me remind you as a CAT aspirant of 2012 myself that the make or break section is the VERBAL section in CAT and you have to extremely careful while dealing with it. Just  4-5 months are left for CAT 2013 and by this time most coaching institutes shut up their classes and focus only on MOCKS whereas they should solve as many doubts as they can of the students . These 2-3 months are the most crucial and one should know how to make the most of it.
Hi All,
Looking for puys for group studies for CAT 13.I am put up in Delhi.
Have just quit my job , but finding it tough to carry on alone without a scope for discussions.

CAT 12 : QA - 97.5 , VA : 70
I can be of help in quant , on the other hand desperately need verbal guidance.
Pl. revert back if interested.

Regards
Nishant
  • 1 Like   3Comments
  • Is there any group you are a part of ?. 12 Jun '13.
  • hi rnishant.... 28 May '13.
If u r gng to fear nythng fear success.Think abt wat u r doing nd wen u succeed wat life u will hav.
Please share sectional test of CL/TIMES/IMS.
Thanks
@GibsonLesPaul said:
Please let me know if anyone has collection of CL proc and unproc tests 2012 in pdf format. I am dire need of it. Is there any repository where I can find these papers?
hello everyone...am in a dilemna..i have given cat once...had coaching once with BYJU...will give it for the second time in 2013..am in delhi..hv to decide between CL delhi and MBAGURU delhi? which coaching should i join..i was quite impressed by the methodology of MBAGURU delhi as i felt that they will give more personal attention..hv time material so not joining TIME..plz do share your views urgently as today is the last day they will give discounts!!
If you want to practise your GD skills, or just want to pick up a cool cash prize with your already awesome technique, The WeekendR has an event for you. We invite you to the GD Hustle..a one day workshop powered by Career Launcher
http://www.facebook.com/events/330402063738833/
If you want to practise your GD skills, or just want to pick up a cool cash prize with your already awesome technique, The WeekendR has an event for you. We invite you to the GD Hustle..a one day workshop powered by Career Launcher
@onlysambhav said:
@mbajamesbond Nitin sir and AnilNair alag alag log h kya just wondering ??? and if yes then which one is better. Actually im looking for coaching classes for my CAT13 exam and ye log kha par classes dete h delhi me ??
They are Different --- Nitin Sir is based in Delhi whereas Anil Nair is based in Hyderabad. Nitin sir takes classes in KarolBagh --- it's below metro station.
@anu1708
Hi..Since you have already gone thru the Time classes, i would recommend you to join Byju. He doesn't teach you shortcuts, he goes to the basics and then you can decipher the shortcuts yourself. Santosh Sir (for English) is pretty good too. Byju sir goes at a little faster pace, and if u r from an Engg. background you shouldn't have any problems. Don't worry about the continuity, he'll connect all the chapters. Thats the beauty of Byju Sir. His mocks are good too but since a few ppl take it, you can't judge yourself on an all india scale. Do join the Time Mocks in June to gauge yourself better.

Attend his demo classes (it'll be an actual class) and then you can easily decide.
XLer 2014-16 \m/
Hi
@viky_cse89

I actually want to know that how did you find byju's classes...I had joined TIME for cat 11 but was not able to score good...and now for cat13 i really want to crack the exam..i have heard byju's classes give a lot of shortcuts to tackle the ques and even attended 2 workshops...but still confused what to join TIME or byju's...actually what i find in byju's was that they'll teach you any topic in any class....as in if in 1st class numbers was taught they dont teach numbers in the next session then, thus the chapters aren'y covered in continuity.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

192 people follow this discussion.