About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Vishal R @vishal.das

Tags

CAT 2012 Chennai Study Group

Hi chennai puys Lets start this thread with the aim of forming a Study Group (or multiple groups based on location) where people can share preparation materials(without commercial angle), study together and get benefited from healthy competit...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 36   
@applelover 2 days after the results of first window
PGPM(IM) 2014-2015  SP Jain Institute of Management and Research.  
@leo12all Dude when did you book that slot? (1st dec)
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@ptrvswathi Second attempt on 01 Dec, it costs the same as first one 1650/-
@leo12all : Jus done wid it. I screwd my LR. ! Time aint sufficient Hav put randomn guesses. !
Quant and Verbal tho atleast i have seen all the questions !
Lets see. ! How many attempts did u give till now ? How much does it take for a retake ?
@ptrvswathi All the best !! The guys there are quite friendly .
@leo12all : Thanks a ton ! :)

• 1 Like  
@ptrvswathi It is a couple of buildings away from the T-Nagar bus terminus. I took a 19B from Madhya Kailash.

Can anyone here guide the route for Dream Plus Consulting - NMAT ? I am not aware of whch busstop to get down in ? Is it TNagar ?Or in Saidapet ? Would appreciate your help, if you also post the bus number that goes directly or sumthng to the destination ? I searched in Google Maps but i aint gettin a clear idea about where exactly it is situated ! Please help in replying asap ! @leo12all

No one posted their CAT 2012 experience ?

Destined for greatness.
@mightyachilles My friend went to CL-Tambaram.
Destined for greatness.
@mightyachilles - I don't know if you have gauged your comfort levels in the areas by taking mock CAT tests or general tests elsewhere. Try gauging after taking a few mocks. In case you have already done that, well and good. I also guess you have done decent research for the best institute considering your weak area. If you feel verbal is our weak area - go ahead and join CL. I personally feel CL's VA is the better than any other insititute for CAT prep. Try writing the scholarship tests in TIME and Vistamind. Their test series are the best. You can write them for free if you get full scholarship. All the best in your preparation, friend. Make sure your 'heel' (read english) is also dipped in Styx. :P
Destined for greatness.

Hi Puys,

Anyone here from CL-Tambaram..PM me..

Happy children's day to all puys Let the children in us remain alive forever.

• 1 Like  
Destined for greatness.
@Fuhgetaboutit Suggest that you start early on 25th Nov and take a Bus from Guindy and ask for a Stop Adjacent to Anna Nagar Saravana Bhavan. From that stop, I think the school (Exam center) is at a Walkable distance only...
@mightyachilles Go for a couple of demo classes everywhere and then decide as you already have some base.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.