About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Vishal R @vishal.das

Tags

CAT 2012 Chennai Study Group

Hi chennai puys Lets start this thread with the aim of forming a Study Group (or multiple groups based on location) where people can share preparation materials(without commercial angle), study together and get benefited from healthy competit...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 36   

Hi guys how is vistamind tambaram and how standard its study materials?

• It is pathetic . I have been there and I did not like it .... 23 Jun.
  • If you live in Tambaram or around then go to Caareer Laun.... 09 Sep.
prabakaran.a29
Michael Prabhakar @prabakaran.a29 1

It is pathetic . I have been there and I did not like it that much.

Trust me go for TIME or Career Launcher Material.

leo12all
Avnish Mishra @leo12all 824

If you live in Tambaram or around then go to Caareer Launcher even if it costs a bit extra, that is the best place to prepare for CAT no matter what your level is.

Any chennaites in FMS?

You don't win Ag , you lose Au 
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
I would be transferred to chennai in about a month(first time ever).I wanted to know if anybody wanted a roommate in Adyar. I am totally dedicated to CAT13.
Hi, I am planning to take up CAT 2013 . From the forum discussions I came to knew that it's better to join CL , IMS or TIME . I also came across Vista Minds. Please suggest me to join some good coaching center for weekend classes in Chennai (Currently Staying in OMR & Working as a software professional ). I have also sent a personal message for few ppl in the forum , so thought it would be better to post in this thread.

Thanks in advance !
Junior Executive Member - AXIOM
@akhil_iem I would suggest CL tambaram. good mentors are there.
SPJIMR PGDM - Operations - 2013-2015
Hi Puys,

This is urgent. Which is the best place for GDPI preparation in Chennai?
I got 99.51 percentile and expecting calls from FMS, IITB, IITD, MDI.
MDI Gurgaon, PGPM Batch of 2015 
@KaranGarcia Stella Marris College Bus Stop is actually the next Bus Stop to CHOLA HOTEL Bus Stop. CHOLA Hotel is a 5-Star Hotel in Cathedral Road. So, when you speak to the 29C Bus Conductor, you must tell him very specifically that you want to get down at Stella Marris College Bus Stop, which is the immediate next stop to CHOLA Bus Stop..................@gprasan and KaranGarcia, I hope I have made it clear to you guys now!!!
  • 2 Likes  

@KaranGarcia Oh Yes Very well!!! 29C stops at Stella Mary's College!

I am referring to the 29C WHITE BOARD BUS which starts from Besant Nagar and goes to Perambur. This bus stops at Adyar Depot Bus Stop, goes via Mylapore and then takes a left in Radhakrishnan Road and then proceeds straight towards Stella Mary's College and then stops at Stella Mary's Coellege also!!!

• 1 Like  

@vishal.das

I also wanted to join

Hi please someone suggest the route to Meenakshi Clg from MMM Hospital(Collector Nagar).

And what time shall i leave to reach by 9:30 AM??

"MEENAKSHI COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
C/O IIET 363 ARCOT ROAD
KODAMBAKKAM"

@harishjayaram4 said:
@gprasan Hi, I am Harish, living in Mandaveli, Chennai. The best thing for you to do on 06th Jan 2013 (Sunday) is as follows:Start early in the morning (7:30AM or so) from Velachery and try taking a bus up to Adyar Depot Bus Stop(which is adjacent to Adyar Police station). From Adyar Depot Bus Stop, take a WHITE-BOARD Bus - Route Number 29C (Which goes from Besant Nagar to Perambur) and ask the conductor to drop you at Stella Mary's College Bus Stop. The Bus Route # 29C stops directly at Stella Mary's College Bus Stop. In your return journey, try following the same process as well...
Bro u sure...29C stops at Stella Marys college?
Faith can move mountains and so can determination!

@gprasan Hi, I am Harish, living in Mandaveli, Chennai. The best thing for you to do on 06th Jan 2013 (Sunday) is as follows:

Start early in the morning (7:30AM or so) from Velachery and try taking a bus up to Adyar Depot Bus Stop(which is adjacent to Adyar Police station). From Adyar Depot Bus Stop, take a WHITE-BOARD Bus - Route Number 29C (Which goes from Besant Nagar to Perambur) and ask the conductor to drop you at Stella Mary's College Bus Stop. The Bus Route # 29C stops directly at Stella Mary's College Bus Stop. In your return journey, try following the same process as well...

• 3 Likes  

Guys, I need to reach stella marris college on sunday for my XAT. I am from velachery.. Do we have any direct bus? whether L21 will go that way? pls guide me guys..

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.