About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@singhag

Tags

CAT 2008 Aspirants

I know this thread to many of you seems to be weird when the CAT 2007 is round the corner. I am working in IT industry for last three years in Bangalore. But kind of not comfortable with the whole technical stuff though I have done a lot of it. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 114 of 151   
docmba Says
wats ur background bubai?

hi docmba!!

i am an ece engg from NIT durgapur... working in automation industry for 1 & half yrs now..
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

wats ur background bubai?

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

No discouragment to anyone but cat nw seems to be a matter of luck specially va ;so go mre to mandir dats an essential part of ur prep:)

hello all... even i am a CAT08 aspirant... gave CAT this yr also... but didnt do well... no tenof prep... i have also started my prep for CAT08... i have started with english... am trying to increase vocab... started word power,... will start quant n DI in march... in CAT07 i felt those were my stronger areas... will try n read more.. mainly mags n papers...

M ALSO A cat08 aspirant.. bt no material to begin prep... can u help me..:(

WISHING all 2008 CAT aspirants have 2008 THE BEGINNING OF THEIR BEST YEARS IN THEIR LIFE

Guys screwed up by CAT for the 2nd time But religiously planning to prepare for 2008.I will join the discussion

Yo all puys...
I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS N SUCCESSFUL YEAR AHEAD...

Hope all OUR dreams to get into our dream college COME TRUE....

mock tests uploaded in my signature...
check them out...
dont worry...i've a lot of them...i'll post all incrementally...

• 1 Like  
msr.712 Says
hii this is the web site u are looking for : The Hindu : Front Page News : Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thanks mate but I've been there done that...the point is, the e version is avaliable through a subscription only....you get the front page only on the mentioned web page...
So thats why...
Hey Puys...

Do any of you know where I can get the e version of the hindu for free regularly??

hii this is the web site u are looking for : The Hindu : Front Page News : Saturday, December 29, 2007
  • 2 Likes  

Hey Puys...

Do any of you know where I can get the e version of the hindu for free regularly??

heya ppl !! :
Preet here...a Civil Engg grad.. 07 passout..frm PEC, chandigarh....wrked in Infosys (Mysore DC) for 3 months...was enjoyin my job, bt didnt see any future in IT..so left it !!
always wanted to wrk in Media...so rite nw, wrkin wid my dad in his Radio production firm...also searchin fr Media Internships alongside...
nw, i guess...to clim up..in d media industry...MBA is inevitable..as i dn hv a media studies background either !!

so... CAT - 2008 is wat i'm also aimin at !!!!!!!!
msr.712 Says
dear puys iam too one of the aspirants 4 CAT 2008. though i appeared for cat 07, got screwed up in quants .hence not expecting any call from top colleges.planning to work religiously for cat 2008. lets nail together.

sure buddy....majority in this thread including me r screwed up with CAT once...past failures r d real driven power in this battle. This time we wl make it into a niche school.

Cross fingers buddy
Regards
Rakesh
  • 1 Like  

dear puys iam too one of the aspirants 4 CAT 2008. though i appeared for cat 07, got screwed up in quants .hence not expecting any call from top colleges.planning to work religiously for cat 2008. lets nail together.

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

595 people follow this discussion.