MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BIMTECH, New Delhi

Birla Institute of Management Technology,Gr. Noida[2013-2015]

Hello Friends, Welcome to the official thread of BIMTECH. You can discuss and ask any queries regarding admissions here. FYI: Placement details for last year: http://www.bimtech.ac.in/images/data/COMPENSATION.pdf *GD/PI dates have b... Read More »
View more posts in Birla Institute of Management Technology,Gr. Noida[2013-2015]
Hello Friends,
Welcome to the official thread of BIMTECH.
You can discuss and ask any queries regarding admissions here.

FYI:
Placement details for last year:
http://www.bimtech.ac.in/images/data/COMPENSATION.pdf

GD/PI dates have been announced and candidates will be notified through emails as well as by post.

Dress code for GD/PI:
Formals for both males and females.
Preferably necktie for males. Suit only if you are comfortable.
Ladies: western formals if possible or Indian formals.

Last date to apply: 31st March(Only MAT/XAT scores accepted. ) Admissions to PGDM and PGDM-IB in gr.Noida campus are closed now.

Eligibility : The only criteria is that one should have 50% in graduation. CAT score . We do not consider MAT score for PGDM.
For any queries Plz contact on toll free number (1800 1800 1111) and land line phones mentioned on BIMTECH website as well. you can also drop a mail to admission.queries@bimtech.ac.in

• 3 Likes   4Comments
  • @ani990 YES!! 4 the "INAUGURAL BATCH" at least to UR 2nd .... 13 May '13.
  • Hi Seniors and experienced members,i am new to this site,.... 09 Apr.
ani990
Ani Mandal007 @ani990 10
what is the probable package of the new campus Bhubaneswar can be.??!!
ani990
Ani Mandal007 @ani990 10
please tell me that the Bhubaneswar campus will have the centralized placement???
SVRz
SUVRADIP SAHA @SVRz 9
@ani990 YES!! 4 the "INAUGURAL BATCH" at least to UR 2nd QS... As I was told by d "INTRVUR"-"ADMISSN CELL"- n also the "ASPIRING CANDIDATEs"....
JoyAdi
sabyasachi rot @JoyAdi

Hi Seniors and experienced members,i am new to this site,joined to get some of your views on Bimtech,Bhubneshwar campus.

I recently received a offer letter to join the institute after clearing the GD/PI.

The thing which i am worried is the institute.As its a new campus, 2015 will be the first passing out batch, no history of placement or track record of recruitment.though they are claiming 100% internship offered to their current batch with various companies.Is it any way spooled campus from Noida Bimtech or separate entity overall.

Urgently need your views on the overall scenario about the institutes,placement ,branding,education and actually should i wait or go ahead.

Thanks a lot in advance. Take care

Browse other posts tagged CAT BIMTECH, New Delhi