SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BIM Trichy, Trichy

BIM Trichy 2008 GD/PI Experiences

hi Puys... as the GD/PI session for BIM Trichy is starting, all Puys r requested to share their profile and GD/PI xperiences on this thread... ATB ::
I attended the PI last year and they didn't ask me any tech questions..and I converted the call as well.
But before I went I did hear that they will ask you very basic stuffs. Do brush up on your basics and prepare well. All the best!
]Can u plz tell me what "basic tech questions" did they ask to u?C'mon friend I m a frsher and from ENGINEERING(electrical). background...plz tell me about the questions they asked to u.....
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

´╗┐Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
hi,

I had got a phone call on 27th May, from BIM office asking me if I'm still intrested in joining BIM, though i was not in the waitlist. Could some of you seniors plz update me on what is really happening??

When I called them once again to check if it was a really intended call, citing my Application number, they said mine is a confirmed seat, and I will be getting the call letter in a few days. Is this is a trend always, or if not why is it so this time???

I would be glad if somebody could enlighten me on this

Hi Aarthi

This is indeed strange, esp since you were not in the 1st wait list at all....maybe they are trying to improve the sex ratio..!!

Anyways congrats and welcome you aboard on this joy ride for 2 years....all of us are active on another thread called " BIM Trichy: Final Results"....let me know in case you find any problems finding the thread....looking forward to your response on the above thread..!!
Congratulations to all who have made it !!!

Welcome aboard !!!

This batch would be the 25th batch of BIM and would henceforth be known as BIM25. Before the formal induction of every batch we create a yahoo group. The naming convention is BIMXX@yahoogroups.com, where XX denotes the batch number. For your batch the group has been created. To join this group click the link below,

bim25 : BIM Batch 25

People who have converted (or waitlisted) use following thread from now on to interact.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...sults-out.html (BIM Trichy Final Results Out)

Start posting your profles in this thread.

BIM, traditionally releases the admission list 3 months before the date of induction. This is to facilitate smooth separation for work-ex candidates from their companies, as most of the companies demand 3 months notice. This is the reason behind BIM releasing its admission list very soon after the GD/PI process (There was a query in this asking why BIM releases its admission list very soon. I hope this answers it.).

BIM has a tie up with Indian Bank for educational loans. Bank officials would be available on campus during induction and would complete the formalities. The loan comes to you automatically because your BIM offer letter is the collateral. Hence, you need not do anything from your side for the loan.

Once a candidate deposits the initial amount specified in the offer, his admission is confirmed. This amount would be reimbursed by the bank once the loan is sanctioned. Once list is confirmed, informal meetings are scheduled at major cities in India to facilitate interaction with the previous batches. We would also be meeting shortly.

Have a good day !!!

hi,

I had got a phone call on 27th May, from BIM office asking me if I'm still intrested in joining BIM, though i was not in the waitlist. Could some of you seniors plz update me on what is really happening??

When I called them once again to check if it was a really intended call, citing my Application number, they said mine is a confirmed seat, and I will be getting the call letter in a few days. Is this is a trend always, or if not why is it so this time???

I would be glad if somebody could enlighten me on this
Hey all BIMmites ..... here is a call for info on Laptop deals
Now, here's a link that I cud find on PG for the same

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/22495-dell-laptop-bulk-deals-pgites-53.html

As my mate Pradeep here rightly cited it out to be confusing, I would like to bring out the gist of the matter there:
1. Offer by mkamalr- Dell Lattitude @ ~38 k
2. Offer by Sony007- Dell Inspiron 1420 @ ~38.25 k
3. Offer by Ashirvadeb- Not an offer as such but wud help to crack a deal on xps 1330 or 1530

I hope u all can relate to the names now n then come up with the best offer n post it here so that we all can decide collectively.
We need to be quick I guess. We can even seek help from Kitchu n team as they are striving hard to get a better bulk deal for all of us. So, any suggestion frm Seniors or anyone for that matter are welcome.
Hi Kitchu

Any info on the bull laptops deal ???
Congratulations to all who have made it !!!

Welcome aboard !!!

This batch would be the 25th batch of BIM and would henceforth be known as BIM25. Before the formal induction of every batch we create a yahoo group. The naming convention is BIMXX@yahoogroups.com, where XX denotes the batch number. For your batch the group has been created. To join this group click the link below,

bim25 : BIM Batch 25

People who have converted (or waitlisted) use following thread from now on to interact.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...sults-out.html (BIM Trichy Final Results Out)

Start posting your profles in this thread.

BIM, traditionally releases the admission list 3 months before the date of induction. This is to facilitate smooth separation for work-ex candidates from their companies, as most of the companies demand 3 months notice. This is the reason behind BIM releasing its admission list very soon after the GD/PI process (There was a query in this asking why BIM releases its admission list very soon. I hope this answers it.).

BIM has a tie up with Indian Bank for educational loans. Bank officials would be available on campus during induction and would complete the formalities. The loan comes to you automatically because your BIM offer letter is the collateral. Hence, you need not do anything from your side for the loan.

Once a candidate deposits the initial amount specified in the offer, his admission is confirmed. This amount would be reimbursed by the bank once the loan is sanctioned. Once list is confirmed, informal meetings are scheduled at major cities in India to facilitate interaction with the previous batches. We would also be meeting shortly.

Have a good day !!!
  • 2 Likes  
alagati Says
We just have to wait for the admission letters, willdo...till then party n enjoy the result..!!

Hey puys plz direct your posts to the following thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/30324-bim-trichy-final-results-out.html#post1064039
Hi all,
i am there too.. No further info on what has to be done next. Any insider information??
All the very best for those who have not checked and congrats for those on-board.
Meet u all there!!
regards

We just have to wait for the admission letters, willdo...till then party n enjoy the result..!!
Hi Seniors,

The result says that i have been kept in the waiting list....... What are the chances of this getting into the selection list........

All the best for those who have been Selected
Hi all,
i am there too.. No further info on what has to be done next. Any insider information??
All the very best for those who have not checked and congrats for those on-board.
Meet u all there!!
regards
iam in too

all the best for the others who havent checked yet....

catch u guys soon in the campus.....

cheers,
Thiru
Hi all,
so any updates on the results date?
Thnx

hi willdo,

results are out...
check it out in the website...

al the best :new_rainbow:
Hi all,
so any updates on the results date?
Thnx
Hi Puys..

I just heard from a guy, ( frm tamil nadu state ) during the somaiya interview that the BIM campus shall be shifted soon...maybe frm 2009..i.e our 2nd year..( assuming we get admitted to BIM ..!!)

Is this true ?? If yes, what are the reasons behind it..?? Are we moving to a bigger campus...n where ?? is it in Trichy itself ??

Seniors, kindly respond....:puppydog:

ya, i too heard of it...but i'm sure itz gettin shifted within trichy... heard itz goin to b a campus of Hi-Fi nature...
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

57 people follow this discussion.