SHOW

Best (Fav) Sites: Places to visit on the internet

• Created by @shub001
Hi ppl, We all have sites which we frequent, sites which we enjoy, sites which are very useful to us. Why not share the URL (universal Resource Locater) of those sites on the world wide web with other users of pagalguy.com. So that we all ca...

{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
TotallyCoolPix

u ll read news in pictures here...
  • 1 Like  
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions 2015-2016 Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie! The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More

You can check out the brochure attached for any further information!

Download Brochure
1. Dear blank, please blank. - really funny site, do check it out.

2. Index :: Warez-BB.org - For all kind of softwares

3. NewsNow.co.uk The UK's #1 news portal - a news bank, u can get news on any specific topic from a very large variety of sources.
I primarily uses it for reading some finance related and arsenal realated news, here is the link for it
Business - NewsNow: Business Finance News Every Source, Every Five Minutes, 24/7
Arsenal - NewsNow: Arsenal FC News Arsenal News Every Source, Every Five Minutes, 24/7

5. For satirical news NewsThump ? UK Spoof News and Satire

4. For football news - Sporting Life - Football News Live Scores, Football Transfer News & Gossip

5. For downloading any song or movie or seasons from mediafire.com site:www.mediafire.com - Google Search

6. And a few arsenal blogs worth following :
Le Grove - Arsenal blog featuring Arsenal news
Young Guns Unrivalled Coverage Of Arsenals Young Players & Their Development
The Goon Blog Arsenal news and opinion - transfer news - financial news

7. and Twitter
follow me at https://twitter.com/#!/Manmohit_Singh

good one....
Lokesh Solanki Officer-JMG scale-1 Bank Of India Rajkot Zone -Our Culture is Agriculture
indiatimes/games

zapak.com
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
Investopedia

for anyone who wants to learn he basics of Stock market and wanna become an veteran in the field.

A-Z of Stock markets...

Its very helpful in learning.. especially for interviews...

can you give a little more details.....as in the exact links on investopedia from where I can read up on stock markets..plz reply
Indian Cricket Fans
the largest forum dedicated to indian cricket fans..you can also discuss life other than cricket there..
my profile name is exams there
Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)
Khan Academy
:cheers::cheers:awesome place to learn through videos:cheers::cheers:
  • 3 Likes  
TheNewBoston - Free Educational Video Tutorials on Computer Programming, Adobe Software, Computer Science and More!
the best site for learning programming languages like c.c++,java,php etc..
i must say it is awesome
Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)
Investopedia

for anyone who wants to learn he basics of Stock market and wanna become an veteran in the field.

A-Z of Stock markets...

Its very helpful in learning.. especially for interviews...
XIMB 2013-15
9gag
s&p;
boston big picture
www.fakingnews.com a site for all funny ,fake and creative news
www.freerice.com an initiative by unicef asking visitors to play simple games in return for rice grains to mitigate hunger as per the world food prog.
www.teambhp.com a complete guide/forum to all your car related queries
www.alexa.com a complete web information website
www.gmap-pedometer.com a point to point distance calculator for any place in the world
you guys even can't imagine how gr8 this site is. Philosophy, Literature, Current Affairs every thing u need. Has a gr8 collection of world magazines, book reviews needless to say a must for Pagal like us.
plz let me knw if this turns out to b usefull for u puys

Arts & Letters Daily - ideas, criticism, debate

• 1 Like  
Meri Billi ka man dola
visit this site for fun 9GAG - Just for Fun!
great thread.i am subscribing
My sites to visit inclued Reddit.com , slate.com and cracked.com
Member, Placement Committee, IMI - Bhubaneswar 2012-14

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

318 people follow this discussion.