Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 72   

Manishmfb has been banned for 6 months. Reason being spamming across different college threads making people aware about Master of International Business ( Delhi School of Economics )

There is no point in telling at every thread what the rank of college is, what is the highest package, the brand name associated etc.

Praising anything is good but over praising is not appreciated.

• 11 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

digirocks has been banned permanently for being the clone of digvijay21.

Ban on digvijay21 has been extended from 6 months to lifetime ban for making clone, going back to BHEL thread and continuing the spamming spree.

• 17 Likes  
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Aerosume banned for advertising around

• 15 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

abhishek181818 has been banned for 6 months for speculating across threads on cutoffs as well as provoking comparison of B-Schools. Despite multiple requests, he continued to do the same.

Please see that no posts leading to speculations shall be appreciated as nothing which results in mere increase of anxiety of puys is welcomed.

• 14 Likes  

here i come again :D
seriousstudent is banned permanently for :-

seriousstudent Says
Hey TILAK IS IT TRUE THAT NIRMA B-SCHOOL GIVES A ONE YEAR SUPPLY OF NIRMA WASHING POWDER TO EVERY APPLICANT,,,, PLEASE REPLY AS I HAVE LOT OF DIRTY CLOTHES AT MY HOME

LOL :D
seriousstudent Says
NIRMA nahin toh RIN YA SURF bhi chalega buddy

more LOL :D
seriousstudent Says
Hey Sorry for saying this ,but this Doc fellow is one more year closer to death..................................dont you think we should cry instead......seriously guys think about it,,it is one more year closer to gloomy old age ,diseases,pain suffering and finally death........Sad birthday Shashank:-(

ha ha
now spamming a moderator's birthday thread is totally a bad idea dude. :D

go spread your non sense somewhere else. :D

we pagal's are already too sensible for your non sense.
  • 65 Likes  

AddyRules banned for 6 months owing to continuous spamming on Bank PO thread and other related threads despite regular warnings.

• 10 Likes  

coolmukul - Permanent ban for abusive language. 2nd offence.

• 13 Likes  

waah :D
bade dino ke baad :D

HarvardGenius
FightForJustice
both had been banned by visioniim-acl earlier for 3 months for creating ruckus on the SNAP disastrous paper set thread, but i have extended his ban to a permanent ban. we don't need non sense people like this here.

PS: my findings suggest that these 2 userIDs are clones operated by same person, i can mention the person's name here;
but i think i should not because it will show the dual personality disorder to the person and he/she may end up blowing the whole city
as Mr. Tyler Durden did in Fight Club (Fight Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
also, my disclosing the name here may lead the user to get into a state of severe shock and he may try to bang his/her head against his computer screen

Mentalboy
has been banned permanently for spamming with totally non sense and useless threads on the forum.

Anna Hazaare
Anna Hazare
gandhiaunty
have been banned for being clones of an earlier banned user.
kya naam hai

PS:all the profile links are given here for you all to have a look and have a laugh at the posts which they have made.

• 52 Likes  

sanjeev22222222 has been banned permanently for messaging users to use illegal means to get into SRCC through his services.

Please find better places for this, puys dont need it.

Thanks 2007.aaditya for reporting it.

• 15 Likes  

satyajit_h has been banned permanently (in spite of being an experienced member of the forum) for advertising a blog and a current affairs website in many threads on the forum.
even earlier, such kind of posts from this user had been deleted as a warning.

@all, if you want to share such sites and information resources, then please mention it only once in the relevant threads e.g. this one:-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/got-a-blog-share-it-here-25006099
and this one:-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-gk-thread-for-mba-entrance-exams-2011-2012-25068981

all redundant posts made in threads other than these ones, will be treated as spamming and users shall be banned permanently.

• 17 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.