About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 8 of 48   

nanayco is banned permanently for advertising for some proof reading jobs.
kinah00 is banned permanently for advertising for some gold company or i don't understand what.

PS:- (adding here, reducing spam )

uohvg2 Says
I need someone to be my local contactor with part-time, I will transfer 2000usd to you, what you waiting for? Make contact with me. Email box: jhakas@jhakasAds Mobil: 0000-000-000-000 Mr. Tony

ha ha, i sent my details to this guy and have got 2000USD
but i am so selfish that i am banning him so that no one else gets that 2000USD

PPS:- (adding here, reducing spam, again )

nianwushang Says
Hi, This is Neeha. I am interested in the developing Retail sector of India and on this site I found that lot's of u guys have similar interest. So let's discuss something here; about the sector or about the day to day challenges faced by the people working in this field. As 4 me my interest in Retail developed when I read the Autobiography of Sam Walton:founder of WAL MART. I am too inspired by him and have decided to enter the sector as my career. So let's start the discussion with WAL MART. So the topic is: Should our Government allow FDI in Retail and allow these biggies to enter India???? I know we will have great jobs then with our diplomas in RETAIL MANAGEMENT.But is this good for our country as a whole. NEEHA _____________________ Download tv series (embedded advertising link)

• 26 Likes  

roystondsa and Mariasharapova are (sorry, were ) unlucky twins (read clones) who were lost years ago in kumbh mela.
After so many years today they again met at Good MAT Business Schools thread, thanked some others posts, tried to promote IFIM B-school Bangalore and finally rested in peace.
kabhi kabhi humein bhi bahut bura lagta hai itne logon ko rest karvane ke baad. :-(
you must have realized, PG is a big social welfare site too bicchhadon ko mila de.

PS: thanks to cutie.pie for reporting :D

also, eieigolf is banned for selling golf clubs.

• 24 Likes  
Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure

onlinebetting is banned because of the name and to add to that "She" is from Cyprus, India.
Jaao jaako geography padkh ke aao.

Kaccha khiladi

• 27 Likes  
My old signature does not fit here :(

some intelligent advertising for a website disha4uDOTcom

Hi,

Amit
Work ex - 1.5 years
Appearing for first time.

Heard that its very easy for people with work exp to get into b schools. But given that there are so many avenues / streams, its very confusing. I can only see what will happen in next six months. What about after 2 years? I am really confused.

Had come across this group called disha4u - they seem to be providing guidance in this area. Not very sure whether i should opt for same. Heard a lot about them from many of my friends though.

Regards
Counselling (Amit)

Hi,

Nice to see that you have started this.

Wanted to share, its very easy for people with work exp to get into b schools. But given that there are so many avenues / streams, its very confusing. I can only see what will happen in next six months. What about after 2 years? I am really confused.

Had come across this group called disha4u - they seem to be providing guidance in this area. Not very sure whether i should opt for same. Heard a lot about them from many of my friends though.

Regards
Counselling (Amit)

userID is Counselling, using name as Amit in posts, using email ID as aparnabaheti at a domain for the same site.
now this is serious identity disorder
result: user banned permanently.
thanks to seba_catrpillar for reporting this.
  • 30 Likes  

The conclusion of the 'IIMA vs IIMC' website was that aggressive posts defending one's school will invite a ban. Going by that, nishantvdo banned for his last comment. As it is, the reason for his existence on the site was nothing apart from defending IIMC even when an offence did not exist.

• 11 Likes  
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv

Hobertid78 has been packed off for selling something in Mandarin

• 14 Likes  

Alisha Sharma is banned permanently for covert and intelligent advertising of AIT gurgaon.
this user has been indulging innocently in b-school related talks and discussions until one day he/she posted the link for AIT gurgaon in one of the posts.
also, the link for the college was the user's homepage too.

rest in peace now.

• 17 Likes  

ailsa has been banned for selling cheap shoes here in PG...so, have given her a permanent vacation, so that the shoes can be sold in some real world places

• 30 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

kitne acche spammers hain hamare.
hum mods ko bhi iss thread pe spam karne ka mauka dete rehte hain. :D

ab innko hi dekh lo:-
daniyal3722
Welcome to the best Online Malaysian Girls from the entire world, Information on local issues, all politics, Main events, World celebrations, people and all business on >. Online Newspapers if you are looking for best accommodation, shopping, in free Online Newspapers. Bargains and about the weather then this is the place to start. Information about Online Holidays, vacations, Online Resorts, real estate and property together with finance, stock market and as well as investments reports in Online Newspapers, also look for theater, movies, culture, Online Entertainment, activities and events all covered in Online Newspapers.
(advertising links)

tobiasschnell
People travel for many different reasons, with many different interests, in many different ways. It is quite important in the planning, especially if you are travelling with a companion, to get some things established up front.

What (if anything) do you want to achieve by this trip? For most this is quite simply to satisfy curiosity, see things while you have the means and energy, take the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of people, places, cultures etc.

when you go out you get the oppurtunity to increse your knowledge you learn about that areas language,culture,traditions, dreeses, lifestyle.

(advertising links)

bechare, kissi ko muh dikhane layak nahi rahe.

• 27 Likes  

thinkingun banned for opening Welingkar result threads before the actual result was out. I had warned the users but if people don't pay heed to it, we have no other option.

• 19 Likes  

ashish18011978 is banned for trying to sell GMAT books on the forum.

an almost 4 year old dormant user resurrects to post 10 posts in a row to sell his stuff.
wah ji wah. :D

great going.

• 18 Likes  

Ramesh1122 and Sheela5050 are banned for trying to advertise a bank probationary test coaching institute.

these great actors were the same person who was trying to act as a masoom student and a knowledgeable veteran. :D

kripa karke koi naya tareeka irjaad karein advertising ka.

Sa-Prem Namaskaar,
The-Ever-Ban-Hungry-Mods

PS: thanks to white_snow for reporting.

• 21 Likes  

inhe dekhiye zara:-

hav got call for gdpi on 21st aug..in delhi..any body please tell me about gd topics expected and resume format.

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010Microsoft Access 2010 (embedded links)

kitna sasta, badiya (err ghatiya) aur tikau andaaz hai advertising ka
ab ban nahi milega toh kya milega.
  • 22 Likes  

fmsxat12012 and fmsxat2012 banned permanently for creating a nuisance on the XIMB HR thread and through PMs.

So, if someone knows an Abhinav Sahrma, please confirm once if he is the same person and if he is, better stay away. Being disrespectful to girls won't get you anywhere in life.

• 30 Likes  

ScottieSteven has been banned for promoting Builders in Kochi

And this is my 3000th post

• 29 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.