About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 33 of 72   

User ajithsrn has been banned forever-reason-advertisement

• 2 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

tushar.dwivedi banned for 3 weeks for sending derogatory and abusive PM to one of the NMIMS aspirants.

Such behavior will not be tolerated on PG.

• 10 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

STALWART banned for a week for threatening other users on SB.

HE was already banned once from SB before.

• 1 Like  

User Non Confirmist has been banned forever as he is a clone. Since he has requested not to disclose his identity as it might arise problems in his college, Iam just writing him not to bring personal problems as a reason to judge an Institute's reputation. Will take action based on the reply..

• 2 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

User Nikhil Singh has been banned forever-reason-advertisement

• 2 Likes  
rohshan86 banned for a week for attacking people personally, using abuses and not following signature rules despite of a warning.
  • 2 Likes  

praju_leo banned for 4 days for groaning at other puys who were trying to making guide her about PG guidelines.

• 3 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 

eehehehehee & i_m_bak_u_moron have been banned permanently-Reason -spamming & creating clones
Ankitnagori banned permanently-reason advertising

• 4 Likes  

Well_Mannered has been banned for 1 month-reason Spamming in the CAT 2008 thread inspite of the warnings ..

• 3 Likes  
Chidvi banned for 1 month for spamming in the CAT 2008 thread inspite of the warnings
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.