About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 33 of 72   

User ajithsrn has been banned forever-reason-advertisement

• 2 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

tushar.dwivedi banned for 3 weeks for sending derogatory and abusive PM to one of the NMIMS aspirants.

Such behavior will not be tolerated on PG.

• 10 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 

STALWART banned for a week for threatening other users on SB.

HE was already banned once from SB before.

• 1 Like  

User Non Confirmist has been banned forever as he is a clone. Since he has requested not to disclose his identity as it might arise problems in his college, Iam just writing him not to bring personal problems as a reason to judge an Institute's reputation. Will take action based on the reply..

• 2 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

User Nikhil Singh has been banned forever-reason-advertisement

• 2 Likes  
rohshan86 banned for a week for attacking people personally, using abuses and not following signature rules despite of a warning.
  • 2 Likes  

praju_leo banned for 4 days for groaning at other puys who were trying to making guide her about PG guidelines.

• 3 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 

eehehehehee & i_m_bak_u_moron have been banned permanently-Reason -spamming & creating clones
Ankitnagori banned permanently-reason advertising

• 4 Likes  

Well_Mannered has been banned for 1 month-reason Spamming in the CAT 2008 thread inspite of the warnings ..

• 3 Likes  
Chidvi banned for 1 month for spamming in the CAT 2008 thread inspite of the warnings
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events