PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 32 of 72   

fran009 has beeb banned forever-reason-advertisement

• 4 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

User Ashishpatna has been banned for 1 month. Reason - Advertisement through Signature

• 4 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

neo_ronit7 banned for 3 days for abusing and threatening users via PM.

• 4 Likes  

User CATHelper has been give a permanent Ban - reason - Advertisment

• 4 Likes  

User apnavoip has been banned forever - Reason-Surrogate Advertisement

• 3 Likes  

User Pallaviismba has been shown the exit door.Reason - Clone. User Rohitdey77 has been banned for 1 month-For creating a clone to support his views.

Thanks to saurabh4553 for bringing this to our notice.

• 5 Likes  

Sweetgirl1985 has been banned for 1 month for defamming the institute(ISB)..For posting unauthentic data (umpublished) which can mar the image of the institute

• 1 Like  

sudeep.jd has been banned permanently for writing contradictory posts & also for defamming SIOM (institute)

• 1 Like  

dipsites_rock banned for a month as the content posted by her on four different threads was classified as advertisement.

• 2 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 

varun.v4 banned for sending derogatory PM.

mahesh.dholakia banned for 6 months for mudslinging on SIOM thread.
His clone rakesh115 has been banned permanently.

• 8 Likes  
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones! 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.