About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Monil Ruparel @reachmonil

Tags

Banned on PG? Why??

Hie folks, Have been receiving many queries such as: \- Whats the criteria for banning someone? \- Why was XYZ banned? \- What should we avoid so as not to get banned? Since its a people's forum, I thought its better we have a thre...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 72   
@NMIMS_HR banned 7 days for fake reporting of users. PG does not recognise your internal PR rules of posting on threads. Therefore, you have no right to threaten or report any PG user to refrain from posting on any PG thread.
  • 3 Likes  
  • @PhoenixScribe \- Yep, it can. It's not acceptable of the.... 18 Jul '13.
  • Oh! i didn't know even excessive reporting gets one banne.... 18 Jul '13.
I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Apurv
Apurv Pandit @Apurv 78,781
@PhoenixScribe - Yep, it can. It's not acceptable of them to impose their own rules on PG threads and then report users who don't follow them.
PhoenixScribe
phoenix @PhoenixScribe 5,843
Oh! i didn't know even excessive reporting gets one banned
@dhruv_malhotra banned for 7 days for excessive reporting of normal posts. Take your vendettas out of PG, and before that, learn what needs to be reported and what is worthy of being on PG.
  • 3 Likes  
@scrabblar tried to impersonate @scrabbler hence was banned by @sonnes.

Subsequently, the same person behind the first ID came and created a clone @jaspuniit trying to impersonate @jaspunit. And then went ahead asking everyone for more Karma by liking their pings. And mentioning yours truly in one of these pings. Banned forever.
  • 15 Likes   5 Comments
  • By 'banned forever', do you mean his IP was blocked? If y.... 11 Jun '13.
  • :thumbsup: And I thought scrabbler sir ne DP change ki t.... 11 Jun '13.
Rajdeep_S
Raj S @Rajdeep_S 7,168
By 'banned forever', do you mean his IP was blocked? If yes, :thumbsup:
ayushnasa
Ayush Vashishtha @ayushnasa 11,821
:thumbsup: And I thought scrabbler sir ne DP change ki thi :splat:
@BitterTruthButFact @ECOT and @Hindustantimes have been banned. These were clones created specifically to malign FMS-BHU. Please don't try such nonsense, we can smell these a mile out.
  • 6 Likes  
@Mad-Head has been banned permanently for faking the identity. He faked exam scores and misguided people on the basis of such claims.

Vision.
  • 13 Likes   6 Comments
  • Justice prevails.. :mg:. 11 Jun '13.
  • :astonished:. 30 May '13.
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
@riteshdanger has been banned for 30 days for using abusive language
  • 4 Likes  
Systems, PaGaLGuY Engineering 
@golub51 has been permanently banned and all content has been deleted. apparently, he's unaware of women's undergarment styles and has been asking around women in PMs.
  • 14 Likes  
  • haha. 11 Jun '13.
@bhaibhokali has been banned for 7 days for posting to many posts with ALL CAPS.
  • 7 Likes  
@mohitsachdeva has been banned permanently for sending abusive PMs and getting into unnecessary personal attacks on threads.
  • 3 Likes  

What a dedication to publicize college , just wonder it should have been better planned so that we could have not caught the plot.

@varun0109 creates the thread on IIFP placements, followed by telling vision of college's placement team ... then comes in @sudhav saying she has no doubts on IIFP Placements and she is placed with xyz company !!

These 2 were followed by @saurabh0488 saying he has doubts to ask on IIFT placement ... then comes our lady @kshweta who claims that IIFP has best placements in B-School arena !!

In a well going plot, villain ( read yours truly ) requesting not to try to publicize college.

Suddenly, actors and actresses forget their roles in this plot... and @sudhav posts asking she is interested in making career in finance and if any finance company visits IIFP ( ma'am just few posts you were a placed student of IIFP ) .. Now this query was answered by 'so called alum' of college who was no other than our @varun0109 responding, followed by another aspirant requesting clarification on placements and this time query gets answered by @sunny1213 who says IIFP has 'super finance specialization' - Sir, please let me know what do we mean by super finance specialization!!

He names all major banks you would have ever heard with packages starting from 3-3.5 lpa .. ohh, may be they forgot they just mentioned IIFP has best placements across B-Schools!!

Story conitnues ..with even few relatives of students ropin in and suggesting aspirants to join IIFP as their sisters/brothers are alums of IIFP and are very well positioned.

Apologies to the director of above as we have seen similar plots lot many times at PG !

Think something new to deceive us.

All IDs banned !!
  • 44 Likes  
  • Will they never learn? Damn, we're getting bored with lis.... 28 Nov '13.
  • lol. 28 Nov '13.
grondmaster
Harshal Modi @grondmaster 36,961
Will they never learn? Damn, we're getting bored with listening to the same old stories now...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

163 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events