About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread part-2

Please continue with the Bank PO discussions here. here is the link to the older thread :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a.html please try not to spam and avoid being off topic. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 470 of 1012   
jas07leen Says
what is dis wid ubi? Hw mch is d cut off for intrview?

i think puys over here are faking around tat they received mail from ubi. cuttoff of ubi has not been declared yet. hope declared soon, just keep ur finger cross
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

what is dis wid ubi? Hw mch is d cut off for intrview?

there is huge difference between aggregate 60% and 60% in graduation. aggregate mean all sem score divide by total no. of sem, like in case of BOI. but 60% in graduation mean ur final 2 sem score is 60%. Even in my degree certificate its mention 60% inspite not having aggregate 60%.

i dont understand ur query....60% in grad is itself is agg...is therer any diff btw agg 60% and 60% in grad

• 1 Like  

what is eligibilty of canra bank, do they want aggregate 60% in graduation of just 60% in graduation??

As of now following vacancies has come.

synidicate1750
union 2473
corporation355
boi 1800
pnb 775
canara2000
total 9153
So out of 9153 lets say 4500 seats(50%) are for general..and maximum no. of candidates will be called by union bank i.e. around 3600(3 times the no. of seats)..as of now only the top 3600 candidates will be called and interviews will be held in batches i feel..later if the shortlisted ppl out of 3600 doesn't join then gain they will shortlist next set of candidates for interviews and so on..

• 2 Likes  

As of now following vacancies has come.

synidicate1750
union 2473
corporation355
boi 1800
pnb 775
canara2000
total 9153
So out of 9153 lets say 4500 seats(50%) are for general..and maximum no. of candidates will be called by union bank i.e. around 3600(3 times the no. of seats)..as of now only the top 3600 candidates will be called and interviews will be held in batches i feel..later if the shortlisted ppl out of 3600 doesn't join then gain they will shortlist next set of candidates for interviews and so on..

• 4 Likes  

I got 153 in Gen category Is there any chance for me to get call from UBI

Axis bank young banker pgm results declared on net
Axis Bank | myamcat.com

Any one one from hyderabad selected ..?

i think Union Bank has still not sent mail 2 all the candidates selected...thr r still more to come...bcoz one f my frnd has 166 in OBC Category and he hasnt received any mails yet...:-(

So still thr z som glimmer of hope 4 borderline puys...letz hope 4 d best

I do not understand what they have problem in uploading the same at their site...
everything would have been cleared ....
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

692 people follow this discussion.