About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread part-2

Please continue with the Bank PO discussions here. here is the link to the older thread :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a.html please try not to spam and avoid being off topic. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 469 of 675   
facebook Says
So if somebody does a bachelors from Oxford University, he cannot apply for bank PO job :sneaky:

I also thought the same, if someone does bachelor's from Oxford or Harvard or some other univ. then what will happen to them coz most of the jobs require a Govt. Recog. Degree.....better contact UGC & find out...::: Contact Us - University Grants Commission :::
  • 5 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

koi to help karo yar
kya koi bank po ke liye ibps se pehle 50% pe notification diya tha kya.

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
It is not recog. by govt. of India....as far as i know only "Indian" universities are recog. by UGC. Here is a link of the UGC recog. univ. (I don't know if it is up-to-date) but one thing is for sure there are no foreign universities in this list (or any other that i could find).

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q;=cache:TxXzlEm8cmEJ:www.iccrindia.net/ugcunivs.pdf+ugc+approved+universities&hl;=en≷=in&pid;=bl&srcid;=ADGEESjcNRe2XcUGp24h6On2L2L8eWPKl0-dSV2OIZ8K10G5e4hMDDDd5ZUyVK9sVrM9HumxKW_X2Cz3CghKUFW_ePAYLOaF4vL7rA6HWv1nbycIlvBxo6YC9-oGmAb-ClBjBRf9mBE2&sig;=AHIEtbQCFhJJ6NIMBh3xYI6CKk8oyfDJ0Q&pli;=1

@singh: bhai BSC mil gayi train station pe, thanx for advising...

So if somebody does a bachelors from Oxford University, he cannot apply for bank PO job :sneaky:
|AMANDEEP SHEOKAND| GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Batch of 2012-14
deepansh89 Says
no chance, banks r quite strick with thier rules and terms

They are not too strict...
I do not know abt these vacancies...
but for campus hiring they are some flexible...
in terms of rank(grade),exp.,% etc.

Recent ex.RBI visited 1of the topmost inst.(MBA) for grade B...
But they r open to give up to3 increment in advance if candidate is capable and he ask for...

So they might have some discretionary power but cant say abt PO (this stage)...
  • 3 Likes  
Riteshrits Says
guys plz help me. in ibps scorecard my father's name has been spelt wrongly i.e. 'prasa' in place of 'prasad' and in syndicate bank advertisement it is written that the father's name in application and ibps scorecard should be same. what should i do now?? plz help...

This is not at all a problem Even my father's name has been truncated Guess it allows only a specific number of characters and the names of people which are long will be terminated.
  • 1 Like  

I have question to all puys,
syndicate bank cutoff for UR=138 & for reserved=125
corporation bank cutoff for UR=151 & for reserved=126

so my question is
1)they are going to call all candidate who clear cutoff? and if not,
2)what should be the respected assume cutoff for ur and reserved for call fetch?
3)safe score for getting call for UR and reserved for all remaining 16 banks considering these three banks cutoff?
4)how much higher cutoff should be go irrespective of there notification cutoff?

guys plz help me. in ibps scorecard my father's name has been spelt wrongly i.e. 'prasa' in place of 'prasad' and in syndicate bank advertisement it is written that the father's name in application and ibps scorecard should be same. what should i do now?? plz help...

manishavats Says
according to the vacancies revealed by banks, my score cut off has been met, but my age let me down, the banks have asked 21 yrs as on 01.07.2011, but i cmpltd 21 yrs in september 2011..................:( do i hv any chncs fr d job????????????

you can apply for corp bank vaccancies.. it ask for 20 years rather than 21 years..
  • 1 Like  
manishavats Says
according to the vacancies revealed by banks, my score cut off has been met, but my age let me down, the banks have asked 21 yrs as on 01.07.2011, but i cmpltd 21 yrs in september 2011..................:( do i hv any chncs fr d job????????????

no chance, banks r quite strick with thier rules and terms
  • 1 Like  
MSW Disability Studies & Action,TISS Mumbai || 2012-2014 || FB- https://www.facebook.com/deepansh.saxena
xSWAPNILx Says

are wah bhai enjoy reading
  • 1 Like  
Proud being Pagal :P :)

i am an engg in software firm ... i got 150 in OBC and is eligible for corp banks .. pls let m know how to prepare for interview ..

puys, I hav 52% in Graduation bt 65% in PG..
Sydicate bank asking for a degree more than 55% (not specifying clearly graduaton or PG)
so can i apply for these vacancies or not ??

sorry dost degree ka mtlb Graduation hota h.. U can not apply for the bank.

puys, I hav 52% in Graduation bt 65% in PG..
Sydicate bank asking for a degree more than 55% (not specifying clearly graduaton or PG)
so can i apply for these vacancies or not ??

• 1 Like  

BA Hons in Business Information systems

College : Dublin Business School

Liverpool John Moores University

It is not recog. by govt. of India....as far as i know only "Indian" universities are recog. by UGC. Here is a link of the UGC recog. univ. (I don't know if it is up-to-date) but one thing is for sure there are no foreign universities in this list (or any other that i could find).

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q;=cache:TxXzlEm8cmEJ:www.iccrindia.net/ugcunivs.pdf+ugc+approved+universities&hl;=en≷=in&pid;=bl&srcid;=ADGEESjcNRe2XcUGp24h6On2L2L8eWPKl0-dSV2OIZ8K10G5e4hMDDDd5ZUyVK9sVrM9HumxKW_X2Cz3CghKUFW_ePAYLOaF4vL7rA6HWv1nbycIlvBxo6YC9-oGmAb-ClBjBRf9mBE2&sig;=AHIEtbQCFhJJ6NIMBh3xYI6CKk8oyfDJ0Q&pli;=1

• 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

693 people follow this discussion.