About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread part-2

Please continue with the Bank PO discussions here. here is the link to the older thread :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a.html please try not to spam and avoid being off topic. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 469 of 1012   

Can any one upload UBI interview location file on any file sharing site, there server is very slow.

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Mera toh kat gaya c*****, Got only two calls after attempting numerous exams and for me unfortunately both have clashed. both on 17th feb afternoon, one in Hyderabad and One in Bangalore. Guys, is there any way to change the schedule of this interview.

Please help me choose between SIBM Bangalore or UBI PO

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i think sibm-b ka ho sakta hai change....
contact them and tel them reason......

FACEBOOK Dude whr do u liv & wts ur int venue 4 ubi

i think sibm-b ka ho sakta hai change....
contact them and tel them reason......

• 2 Likes  
Please note that candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks in IBPS examination are short listed for interview for UNION BANK.
Cut off marks for shortlisting for interview are as under -
SC - 149 ; ST - 137 ; OBC - 158 ; GENERAL - 166 ; HI - 114 ; OC - 146 ; VI - 109

Puys,

I have a score of 157 general and with 166 being cut off i think i wont get a call from any of the banks.. very little hope.. :shocked: wat say puys ??
  • 1 Like  
Never Give Up !!! 

Mera toh kat gaya c*****, Got only two calls after attempting numerous exams and for me unfortunately both have clashed. both on 17th feb afternoon, one in Hyderabad and One in Bangalore. Guys, is there any way to change the schedule of this interview.

Please help me choose between SIBM Bangalore or UBI PO

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

|AMANDEEP SHEOKAND| GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Batch of 2012-14

Any idea/ suggestions on how to go about increasing the accuracy for Reasoning questions (Assumptions, Inference, Strong Arguments, Course Of Action, Cause-effect)...
Do solve many problems related to the same but still...it would be really helpful if someone can provide a link/material, wherein these concepts are explained in detail...

Thanks...
Stay Blessed...

union bank po list is out.............here is the link http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/PO_interview_list2012.pdf

• 7 Likes  

I think i am also not going to apply to PNB MT because of the bond duration and amount. 2 lakh is a lot of money, just in case if things don't go well i will be stuck for 3 years. And at 171 General, i might not be getting a call either. Don't want to spoil somebody else's opportunity.

• 3 Likes  
|AMANDEEP SHEOKAND| GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Batch of 2012-14

Please note that candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks in IBPS examination are short listed for interview for UNION BANK.
Cut off marks for shortlisting for interview are as under -
SC - 149 ; ST - 137 ; OBC - 158 ; GENERAL - 166 ; HI - 114 ; OC - 146 ; VI - 109

• 8 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

692 people follow this discussion.