About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread part-2

Please continue with the Bank PO discussions here. here is the link to the older thread :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a.html please try not to spam and avoid being off topic. ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 444 of 1012   
sandeepbecs Says
Buai don't ever try to come in fci ...my cadre is depot ....Mumbai ho ya kuch aur fci ka kaam job profile bekar hai kabhi mat aana yaha...mera dusra job nahi laga hai abhi tak fir bhi me chod kar ja raha hu.....aap uco me khoosh raho yaha par bht tention hai roj show cause roj chargesheet mil rahi hai yaha ....

hi sandeep bhai this is manoj working in fci Punjab as AG-iii(Depot) and i am very depressed with this kind of job..i am even planning to leave this in februry 2012.this is very risky and labour kind of job where people like us who have done b.tech/b.e are wasting our time in fci.i have got 143(obc) score in ibps but seeing the cutoff of ubi i am hopless and depressed, so, could u please guide me whether i should wait for other banks or start preparing for next ibps po cwe exam.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

BEST OF LUCK to all the candidates who have got call frm UBI!!...And for those who have not, i think they should not get tensed or talk much about cut-off marks relating to UBI. Those who have call below 166 must be from other categries(not general), as the official notification clearly states it. And in my opinion general candidates with scores>=150 are in top 8000-9000(or maybe 10000) ranks. They will surely get some calls sooner or later...There are 19 bank guys!!.. Dont loose hope and carry on..but do think once before applying to any bank(considering your score) ALL THE BEST!!

• 3 Likes  
PO-Syndicate Bank
sizzling beauty Says
any idea when next ibps clerk n po will held,is notification out for them

NEXT IBPS NOTIFICATION FOR PO/MTs IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT IN EARLY FEB. dont know about clericals
rajasekhara Says
hi to all.... I request you to all people who got score above 190, please don't apply to more than three banks.... why because, if u apply to all banks the people who got medium score.. i.e. 150-180 will not be received any interview call. and, if people are selected for more than two banks. then there will be lot of vacancies again. if the bank selects through waiting list no problem. but, if banks announce fresh notification then it will be problem both interms of money and time..... please co-operate...... so that everyone who got good score will get a job with out any delay.... thank u all

Buddy dont worry there are going to waiting lists as all the banks are aware that IBPS Score validity is 1 year and 19 Banks will be giving out notificataion. Just concentrate on the interview.150+ is a safe score in General and it might seem like only people with >165 will have chances but its only 1 bank with their cutoff out. There are many banks and they will have vacancies.

I just read that >=160 is with in 5000 rank.

Source : http://indianbankjob2011.blogspot.com

So there is no need to worry. 19 Banks are there. Hardwork will never be unnoticed.
It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you
rajasekhara Says
hi to all.... I request you to all people who got score above 190, please don't apply to more than three banks.... why because, if u apply to all banks the people who got medium score.. i.e. 150-180 will not be received any interview call. and, if people are selected for more than two banks. then there will be lot of vacancies again. if the bank selects through waiting list no problem. but, if banks announce fresh notification then it will be problem both interms of money and time..... please co-operate...... so that everyone who got good score will get a job with out any delay.... thank u all

Hey Frnds: I got a very good site for bank PO news and updates.

Rank in IBPS and Upcoming vacancy in Banks are also given there as well as the rank predicted by that site is very true and it is proved by UBI cut-off. the link is

Indianbankjobs

i think all of you surely get some benefit from this site.
Hi Puys,

first of all. congratulation and all d best to all those who have got calls from ubi. My tws is 148 gen category, grad score is 60.1%. After seeing ubi cutoff i feel dat since my score is less i shld be vry selective while applying but at the same time i feel dat banks which hv come wid some cut off life xyz % in grad, abc score will hv low cut off since many ppl wld be eliminated wid eligibility critieria... puys wats ur take on dis????? Should apply in pnb ?????? wats d news abt oriental ?? r dey taking ibps scores???

Rank in IBPS and Upcoming vacancy in Banks are also given there as well as the rank predicted by that site is very true and it is proved by UBI cut-off. the link is

Indianbankjobs

Indianbankjobs

• 1 Like  

• 1 Like  
Hi Puys,

first of all. congratulation and all d best to all those who have got calls from ubi. My tws is 148 gen category, grad score is 60.1%. After seeing ubi cutoff i feel dat since my score is less i shld be vry selective while applying but at the same time i feel dat banks which hv come wid some cut off life xyz % in grad, abc score will hv low cut off since many ppl wld be eliminated wid eligibility critieria... puys wats ur take on dis????? Should apply in pnb ?????? wats d news abt oriental ?? r dey taking ibps scores???

Oriental insurance will hav separate written + descriptive + interview....

IBPS z only 4 19 public sector banks..tatz it....

With ur score PNB looks dicey....bcoz d seatz r less....in my view PNB cutoff wud b 175-180..itz completely my view seeing d no f seats....

Best Of Luck...

Hi Puys,

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

692 people follow this discussion.