Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread

Hi all, please continue here with all the bank PO related discussions. links to older threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 426 of 1164   

good... morning friends... i hav a query....

1) If Gen, n Obc students.... attempt correctly... same number of questions.... in each sections (Say...25 in each)... den, After applying Statistical Tool...4 each category respectively... to obtin TWS... den... how much of d score will vary from Gen 2 obc...???

2) Is...Descriptive section also standardize...???

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
prince1 Says
hi puys, any news regarding admit card of CWE 2.0?

arreey prince bhai aapka aur admit card ka ab kya vasta :p
...?
It will b available on site from 4th
  • 1 Like  

hi puys, any news regarding admit card of CWE 2.0?

• 1 Like  
lavsjam Says
hi, i m also selected.Anyone having knowledge plz throw some light on this there is a bond of 3 yr 1 lakh rupees...

arey which branch u alocated in.......

no1 helped for my query...koi ni he????????:sneaky:

@iwantgovtjob:
I think You can start up wid RS agarwal,(for both Quant and reasoning) once U complete it, move to solving previous papers....as many as u can...Ur speed n accuracy will gradually improve. Could have listed many more books but since tym is short, concentrate on concept building n then try n gain speed.There are loads of forums in Pguy dedicated to such topics and also some great guys who are always there to help all of us out.Check the previous post in this thread itself You will find many useful link.
Also Found this site useful:Career Quips: United Insurance Admin Officer Exam Pattern, Sample papers & Books.
Any further queries/problem, post here.
ATB

• 1 Like  
I have a commitment in life..the commitment to LIVE!

BHaiyo ek problem hai....jisne bhi vijaya bank ka form fill kiya ho plz apna trascation no share kare...i mean sirf format share kare...

I dont have chalan with me ..aur bank walo ne challan par bas 1 no likha hai...its of format.... 00164xxx ....kya yahi transactin no hai...sabhi ko aisa hi mila hai kya....jaldi reply karo yar...aaj last date hai .

rahicecream Says
I guess that is only for SC/ST students. But if you come in that category then I am not sure what the problem is.

dynamicpursuit Says
This is for pre-exam training for sc/st students

arsh08 Says
sc.st.obc,minority as well sbk lia hai

thanks i thought it to b the link for downloading the hall ticket......no category yaar
  • 2 Likes  

sorry... friend... will follow it...

• 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1164 people follow this discussion.