About this discussion

Last updated

Author
The Pahadi Mod @raghav507

Tags

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread

Hi all, please continue here with all the bank PO related discussions. links to older threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 426 of 776   

Aur haa ye central ,obc aur vijya so rahe hai kya.........mere khayal se 2 weeks me inke aa jana chaiye notification....what do u think puys

bhaio canara k result ka koi update hai kya...........cos bas ab ek hee sahara raha hai mere paas............. bahut tention ho rahi hai yaaro kuch batao yaaar............... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
Got State Bank of Transvcore....
samajh nhi a rha ki party kru ya maatam mnau......

prince bhai...same is the case with me,Got SBM.
don't know what to do??

mere paas to aur koi hope bhi nahi hai IBPS se (160 Gen).

Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. PO@SB Group , PO@Dena , PO@Canara

yogendrad Says
Thanx Prince...... main to BSC books se practice kar raha hun but english week hai mera. Main enlish ke liye bhi previous papers se practice kar raha ..... is it ok?????????

rest is ok bt newspaper ka editorial section jarur pdha kro...
  • 1 Like  
lay_man Says
bhai link nahi open ho rha

mere yahan dost open ho raha hai.............
buddy, Reg. maths and reasoning - sample paper solve krna shuru kro- daily ka 1 paper- most important thing is after solving the paper is analysing it. analyse where u r making mistakes and what r ur strong points. so that u can work hard on ur weakness...

Reg. English- Read newspaper daily, koi novel bhi padhni shuru krdo, bole to jitni jyada reading kroge utni jyada improve hogi......

Thanx Prince...... main to BSC books se practice kar raha hun but english week hai mera. Main enlish ke liye bhi previous papers se practice kar raha ..... is it ok?????????
jas07leen Says
which reasoning topics should i concentrate on?

There is atleast one set of Arrangement problem, 5 pictorial ones and rest critical reasoning of lower level these are somwhat fixed rest the more you practice the better would be the outcome..
Messed Up....................

@RAkesh49624, abhishek da, prince & puys......... Bhai please mujhe IBPS PO ke liye help karo main Hindi medium se hun mujhe English me bahut dikkat hoti hai.... maine IBPS version 1 to clear kiya but low score only 140 :banghead::banghead::banghead: ..... kahin se call nahi aaya...

English ke liye kya karu dost thoda short cut tricks batao so main IBPS 2 me achha score kar saku..

All puys please help me !!!!!!!!!!

buddy, Reg. maths and reasoning - sample paper solve krna shuru kro- daily ka 1 paper- most important thing is after solving the paper is analysing it. analyse where u r making mistakes and what r ur strong points. so that u can work hard on ur weakness...

Reg. English- Read newspaper daily, koi novel bhi padhni shuru krdo, bole to jitni jyada reading kroge utni jyada improve hogi......
  • 4 Likes  
Hi puys!!

I am too in for State bank of mysore,although wanted SBP or SBBJ!!
bas ab yahi dua hai ki posting north me mile!!!

@all puys....waise ye SBM ka merger kab tak hone ka chance hai SBI me and one more thing what are the chances to get a north posting in SBM??

Who else got SBM....???

from a website...i got info...but can any senior puys will confirm that upto what extent this news is true??

As per Narsimhan committe SBI is following its guidelines.
So, now the next merger will be of
1. State Bank Of Mysore: 2012 Financial Year
2.State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur: 2014 Financial Year
3.State Bank Of Patiala: 2016 Financial Year
4.State Bank Of Travancore:2018 Financial Year
5.State Bank Of Hyderabad:2020 Financial year

Bhai SBM is for sure to be merged this year I have read this story so from next fiscal you would be in SBI congrats:clap::clap:
  • 1 Like  
BANK EXAM QUESTION PAPERS: SBI PO EXAM 2010 REASONING QUESTIONS

See da link.......

bhai link nahi open ho rha

Hi puys!!

I am too in for State bank of mysore,although wanted SBP or SBBJ!!
bas ab yahi dua hai ki posting north me mile!!!

@all puys....waise ye SBM ka merger kab tak hone ka chance hai SBI me and one more thing what are the chances to get a north posting in SBM??

Who else got SBM....???

from a website...i got info...but can any senior puys will confirm that upto what extent this news is true??

As per Narsimhan committe SBI is following its guidelines.
So, now the next merger will be of
1. State Bank Of Mysore: 2012 Financial Year
2.State Bank Of Bikaner and Jaipur: 2014 Financial Year
3.State Bank Of Patiala: 2016 Financial Year
4.State Bank Of Travancore:2018 Financial Year
5.State Bank Of Hyderabad:2020 Financial year

• 3 Likes  

Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. PO@SB Group , PO@Dena , PO@Canara

jas07leen Says

BANK EXAM QUESTION PAPERS: SBI PO EXAM 2010 REASONING QUESTIONS

See da link.......
  • 3 Likes  
ravzholocaust Says
There are four sections in SBI PO with a total of 200 but the level of reasoning in SBI is quite high and is at par with the level of CAT rest all level is same..

jas07leen Says
How much is sbi po exam different from ibps p exam?

There are four sections in SBI PO with a total of 200 but the level of reasoning in SBI is quite high and is at par with the level of CAT for rest level is same as that of IBPS
  • 1 Like  
How much is sbi po exam different from ibps p exam?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1167 people follow this discussion.