SHOW

BANK Probationary Officers aspirants thread

Hi all, please continue here with all the bank PO related discussions. links to older threads :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread.html http://www.pagalguy.com/forum... Read More »

Guys please guide me about better prep.. Should I go with Bsc mocks or Mahendra.. & source for GK ?

Puys i appeared for NAINITAL BANK's credit officer exam and i hve finally been selected...now waiting for IBPS PO RESULT.....is CREDIT OFFICER's profile better than PO's?

School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now

Hi Puys, I have cleared CREDIT OFFICERs exam of NAINITAL BANK and having interview on 22nd feb, can any tell what kind of questions should I expect as a fresher?

would you be able to guide me about off-campus placement drives for software engineers?rolleyes
NICL AO ka exam kaisa gaya...???
Assistant in central secretariat service (GP 4600 in hand around 37000) or SBI PO?
  • 3Comments
  • Assistant post for sure.. you wont get transferred like c.... 07 Aug '13.
  • plz give link to apply in IBPS po posts ? cant find it. 07 Aug '13.
saikatha
saikat halder @saikatha 1.1 k
yes, CGL posts are better, job profile is better than POjobs, PO job has better promotion aspect, but that comes with lots of transfer and rural posting and 6day hectic work. every job has its pro's and con's. u should choose the one thats suits u.
Kussum_89
Kusum Jethwani @Kussum_89 199
Assistant post for sure.. you wont get transferred like crazy also no rural posting...
plz guide me about rbi grade b preparation....
  • Go through this thread--> www.pagalguy.com/forums/jobs-a.... 27 Jul '13.
hello friends.........
please tell me
-what is the salary of a po, just after clearing-written+gd+pi,i mean in the training period and the bond period before leaving job.
for the banks-
(a)-sbi
(b)-bob
(c)-pnb
(d)-boi
i know its silly to ask this type of question but i am asking this bcoz it will be deciding factor(whether it will be favourable to me or not) for me before starting the preparation for it.
so,i request to all please give me the information if you are confirmed about it.
  • 5Comments
  • once again i am reminding bhai-training period. 23 Jul '13.
  • about 28k gross and 25k in hand. 23 Jul '13.
No 60% and age criteria
  • when is exam ?. 22 Jul '13.
  • yuppieeee m so happy :grin:. 22 Jul '13.
Subvert the paradigm..
A and B can do a piece of work in 9 and 12 days respectively. If they work alternately , A beginning in how many days, the work will be completed ?
  • 10.25 days or 11 days. 23 Jul '13.
I am a prefinal year student.I want to apply for PO .so when should I get the training for that? please suggest!
  • 8Comments
  • @gudda1122 sir what to do for IBPS ? I will be writing th.... 22 Jul '13.
  • join any good institute :smiley: in your city :smiley:. 22 Jul '13.
Be at it to Beat it.

@rishabh3374

I had my Nainital Bank i/w on 8th..Details belowPost - Management TraineePlace - Nainital Panel - 3P1 ,P2 ,P3 & MEAfter seeing documentsP1 : So , you have done this additional banking course from a prvt institute.ME : Yes SirP1 : Excellent , good. You are qualified !!ME : I noddedME : Sir , I have also cleared NCFM Modules*Cut Short*P1 : I dont want to see it. Keep it with you No use for me.Now , my RAPE starts !!P1 : What are the illegal things that you as a banker can stop other's from doing ?ME : Was telling about KYC & AML norms* Interrupts * P1 : I know , that you know these things. Tell me practically ?ME : Said Some thing..* Interrupts * P1 : WRONGME : Tried againP1 got pissed off.P1 : Why are you bluffing the panel ?ME : *NUMB*P1 : Negotiable Acts ?ME : Explained.P1 Looked satisfied , but then....P1 : Why are you stammering ? Are you nervous ?ME : Just a littleP1 : Explain briefly about SBI ME : Blah Blah..* Interrupts * P1 : If you don't know to tell , just say I dnt know. Why are you telling it all wrong ?Is this what you have learned in your course ? Don't you even know about SBI ?ME : P1 : Tell about RBI act ?ME : Started very well , then gave wrong passing year of the act. It was 1934. I said 1932. P1 : What ridiculous answer is this ? Do you know anything about banking ?P1 told me to stop. P1 looks towards P2 P2 & P3 kept drinking tea.P1 : You may go now.___So , No hopes from this one. They hated me , then raped me and then booted me out.

Hey, what is the salary of management trainees at Nainital bank including perks ?? And what do you need to know to apply & get selected ?? I want to apply this year.

• 4Comments
  • but a gross in-hand income of 15k is not very much i guess ?. 16 Jul '13.
  • Hey, 1st year- 15k ; 2nd year - 20k & 3rd year - aroun.... 15 Jul '13.
guptman3
Manu gupta @guptman3

but a gross in-hand income of 15k is not very much i guess ?

rishabh3374
Rishabh Mathur @rishabh3374 9.6 k
Hey,
1st year- 15k ; 2nd year - 20k & 3rd year - around 25k

You have to send DD to Nainital Bank HQ before 20 July.

Check the link and send the DD asap

www.nainitalbank.co.in/Documents/Recruitment.pdf...

@csl80 bhai, is it worth joining mahendras speed test... I am from Hyd. difficult to join coaching for my timings... plz throw some light on this...
Thanks in advance.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1165 people follow this discussion.