About this discussion

Last updated

Author
rohit paroha @the_rkp

Tags

Bank PO/Clerk Interview Questions and Experience

:: :: Hi Frendz... I am starting this thread to Post the questions and experience of Interviews of bank po or clerk if u have any or from any other source like ur frends or from internet. ***Plz dont use this thread as a chat corner, as i...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 9 of 131   
IDBI Bank 500 Vacancies
10.07.2012 - 23.07.2012
Date of exam 2.09.2012

anyone planning to apply for it......

yup, i am planning,,, but am not clear about job profile.i mean is that a kind of sales executive job?
dont know... but if you hve info regrding this then please publish that..
IDBI Bank 500 Vacancies
10.07.2012 - 23.07.2012
Date of exam 2.09.2012

anyone planning to apply for it......
tani90 Says
I am a 2012 B.tech passout. I want to give the IBPS exam. When will be the next exam held? Please let me know if anyone has some idea about the tentative dates... :cheers:

You should have your final marksheet in your hand before the date given in Advt.Next IBPS will be held after 6-8 months.
  • 1 Like  
CAT12-97.48,CAT'13-98.67,CAT'14-94.23,XAT'15-96.56  Hard-work is the only alternative for Hard-Luck...  

I am a 2012 B.tech passout. I want to give the IBPS exam. When will be the next exam held? Please let me know if anyone has some idea about the tentative dates... :cheers:

hi puys!
anyone appearing for Baroda Manipal School of Banking exam?
my exam is on 7th.
It would be great if you guys post how your exam was and give an idea of the type of questions asked!

Is this 'the calling'?

Upkar and Kiran Publication are the best books for ibps prepration.

Did u guys start preparing for the upcoming IBPS Clerical exam ?If so plz suggest me some nice books to prepare which i can buy from Flipkart ...

BSchool......That day will surely come....  

Hello, puys my kotak interview is there for po post any one know what kind of que.they ask...

Next IPBS PO exam kab hai ??

Approximately.........!!!!

which is bank is better Canara or Bank of India ?
m in for both :)
kindly suggest

Both are equally good..chk for home posting
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

519 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events