Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission Queries

*Hello Puys* *The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.* *We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.* *_Admission 20...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 23 of 266   

fever hogya meko...so kuch bhala hi krdu...ankmbaa hi sara punya kama leta hai roz sach bol bol k...

dark horse02 Says
sirji ye BAM presentation mein kya- kya chutiyapa karna padta hai.. :O

Jo apne bola wahi krna padta hai bas.(good.galz dont use bad words)...kuch nai hai..lyk colg bas hype hai...Hez an unrefined man...even beggars talk in a decent way...dont like him much...also his presentation has no value in 2 yrs academically..waste of ur time..like shwing mahabharat....Star Utsav nai hai kya ghr pe..

freedom123 Says
:)hey since, u like my name freedom let me ask u this, i have been selected for bimm pgdm freshers is it really worth it to join this collg or shld i try something else p.s i do have job bt extremly less salary .......kindly help me out:)

Hehehe..wat can i say just try to get placed before 2 yrs...If u are lyk ur name "freedom"...then dont join...according to me their training programme is regressive in nature...They tell u evrything ,dont let u develop......recession is coming again..So choose..btw : .less means kitni ? , work ex kitna hai ? 10lac lagega ...Franky: Colg is over its prime now...Dhalta suraj hai..place kra ni pa rha hai...

Abhi K Says
Kya Baat hai,,,, many of the bhopalis out here .... including me , Dark horse , Daabeli ji etc ... looks like BIMM would have a new name "Bhopalis institute of modern management" ... he he :grin: ...i can see many indorians too like Mr Krishnaa ji...avani12 etc..means kahi M.P. waalo ka favorite B-school to nahi hai ye ?? he he ..... well now coming to serious topic ....i've heard dat not to pay mess charges at once but to use coupons, coz meals here are not upto the mark...... but i've already submitted 24,000 Rs. as a mess charge fee as a whole at once .... wht can i do now....kya khaana itna bura hai ?? ...

Chhatisgarh, MP ,Rajasthan are where they get their murgas/murgis ..There will b plenty more...
Paise vapis ho jaenge ..jake bat krna Mr Biju se...

confusedvenom Says
hey anyone cn plz help me wether i shld go for jaipuria noida or biib finance

jaipuria karlo..take the risk..Marketing k ilawa kuch nai hai....Vaise b Mumbai se acha noida mein job hai...rents very high in mumbai...
  • 1 Like  

hey anyone cn plz help me wether i shld go for jaipuria noida or biib finance

Kya Baat hai,,,, many of the bhopalis out here .... including me , Dark horse , Daabeli ji etc ... looks like BIMM would have a new name "Bhopalis institute of modern management" ... he he :grin: ...i can see many indorians too like Mr Krishnaa ji...avani12 etc..means kahi M.P. waalo ka favorite B-school to nahi hai ye ?? he he ..... well now coming to serious topic ....i've heard dat not to pay mess charges at once but to use coupons, coz meals here are not upto the mark...... but i've already submitted 24,000 Rs. as a mess charge fee as a whole at once .... wht can i do now....kya khaana itna bura hai ?? ...

So dont take admission..Coz THEY WILL DISCOURAGE U TO JOIN ...Pressurise u not to join...and again placements are poor...many end up wid marketing jobs..so wats the use...

Poshan Pa bhai Poshan Pa...Asiprant ne kya kiya....GD/PI Clear kiya....Ab to JAIL MEIN JANA PADEGA...Jail ki Roti Khani Padegi..Jail ka Paani Peena Padega....AB toh jail mein jana hi padega...
There is no mess/food facility after 9.30 in hostel...They switch off lights @ midnight in exams even....
PS: I like ur name FREEDOM ...Hehehe U must join to see the REAL Meaning...

:)hey since, u like my name freedom let me ask u this, i have been selected for bimm pgdm freshers is it really worth it to join this collg or shld i try something else p.s i do have job bt extremly less salary .......kindly help me out:)

sirji ye BAM presentation mein kya- kya chutiyapa karna padta hai..

nr888 Says
hey is dere any chance to change the specialization , before d college gets starts or commencement of course...want finance only..!! thanx

So dont take admission..Coz THEY WILL DISCOURAGE U TO JOIN ...Pressurise u not to join...and again placements are poor...many end up wid marketing jobs..so wats the use...

freedom123 Says
the fee of 3,00,000 would comprise of all the stuffs like induction nd all or we have to pay apart from this....nd hows the mess facility ......pls help!!!:)

Poshan Pa bhai Poshan Pa...Asiprant ne kya kiya....GD/PI Clear kiya....Ab to JAIL MEIN JANA PADEGA...Jail ki Roti Khani Padegi..Jail ka Paani Peena Padega....AB toh jail mein jana hi padega...
There is no mess/food facility after 9.30 in hostel...They switch off lights @ midnight in exams even....
PS: I like ur name FREEDOM ...Hehehe U must join to see the REAL Meaning...
  • 1 Like  

the fee of 3,00,000 would comprise of all the stuffs like induction nd all or we have to pay apart from this....nd hows the mess facility ......pls help!!!:)

nr888 Says
hey is dere any chance to change the specialization , before d college gets starts or commencement of course...want finance only..!! thanx

nopes saar fin.to join karne ke baad hi milega pehle chahiye to biib fin lena tha
BITM has 3 branches
Telecom PGDM
Telecom nd marketing
PGDM marketing nd Finance
which of the above is good as far as placements are concerned?plz reply

mrktng
The enemy of the best is often the good(stephen covey)

BITM has 3 branches
Telecom PGDM
Telecom nd marketing
PGDM marketing nd Finance
which of the above is good as far as placements are concerned?plz reply

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

343 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events