PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission Queries

*Hello Puys* *The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.* *We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.* *_Admission 20...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 265   

@neerajkukreja24 what is the low nd avg package of bimm?

Yes , you cant go home , as far as centralized placements is concern , yes you its difficult .

Nothing can be done , May best will win .

Healthy Competition in Hand .

ATB

Neeraj
Neeraj Kukreja Student Manager - BIMM Pune Batch 2011 - 2013
@neerajkukreja24 ok..dat means v won't be able to come home....as the placement is centralised for all the 4 campus..doesn't it act as a negatve factor..i mean to stand out in such a large crowd..can be dificult

Yes , whatever you have heard is absolutely right :)

No holidays at all :)
@neerajkukreja24 ok,,as i hav heard there r no holidays.thru out the year,,is it true?

how would you rate BIMM for operations??

@lavenderpink said:
hey..as bimm has hostel facility just for 1st year..so are there any good accomodatn facilities availble near the collg..like hostels or pg for girls??@neerajkukreja24
Yes ,

Institute will accommodate you for one year only , second year you have to be outside college .

Facilities such as flat , sai gals hostel , near by societies will serve the purpose of staying in second year .

They all are in the boundaries of 1-2 km. So relax , to be very frank , you will enjoy your stay outside SBS hostel :P

Neeraj
  • 1 Like  

hey..as bimm has hostel facility just for 1st year..so are there any good accomodatn facilities availble near the collg..like hostels or pg for girls??

@neerajkukreja24

HEY I HAVE SCORED 82 PERCENTILE IN MAT.I HAVE MY GD-PI ON 19TH .IAM REALLY WEAK AT TECHNICAL...I WANT FINANCE WILL I HAVE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING ADMISSION THR.PLZZZ HELP

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

343 people follow this discussion.