PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission Queries

*Hello Puys* *The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.* *We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.* *_Admission 20...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 265   

@neerajkukreja24 what is the low nd avg package of bimm?

Yes , you cant go home , as far as centralized placements is concern , yes you its difficult .

Nothing can be done , May best will win .

Healthy Competition in Hand .

ATB

Neeraj
Neeraj Kukreja Student Manager - BIMM Pune Batch 2011 - 2013
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
@neerajkukreja24 ok..dat means v won't be able to come home....as the placement is centralised for all the 4 campus..doesn't it act as a negatve factor..i mean to stand out in such a large crowd..can be dificult

Yes , whatever you have heard is absolutely right :)

No holidays at all :)
@neerajkukreja24 ok,,as i hav heard there r no holidays.thru out the year,,is it true?

how would you rate BIMM for operations??

@lavenderpink said:
hey..as bimm has hostel facility just for 1st year..so are there any good accomodatn facilities availble near the collg..like hostels or pg for girls??@neerajkukreja24
Yes ,

Institute will accommodate you for one year only , second year you have to be outside college .

Facilities such as flat , sai gals hostel , near by societies will serve the purpose of staying in second year .

They all are in the boundaries of 1-2 km. So relax , to be very frank , you will enjoy your stay outside SBS hostel :P

Neeraj
  • 1 Like  

hey..as bimm has hostel facility just for 1st year..so are there any good accomodatn facilities availble near the collg..like hostels or pg for girls??

@neerajkukreja24

HEY I HAVE SCORED 82 PERCENTILE IN MAT.I HAVE MY GD-PI ON 19TH .IAM REALLY WEAK AT TECHNICAL...I WANT FINANCE WILL I HAVE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING ADMISSION THR.PLZZZ HELP

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

343 people follow this discussion.