Nice! Share it on Facebook so that your friends can join you here.
Is there any whatsapp group for GMAT ..if yes please add me .my number is 8793319209.. I am planning to take my GMAT in July/Aug
Im planning to pursue 1 year executive mba starting in 2016. Plz suggest what will b the right time for appearing for GMAT this year and which B schools from I can expect a call based upon my GMAT Score. My academic profile is :
Xth- 83% (ICSE Board)
XIIth-60%( Jharkhand State Board)
B Tech- 8.4 CGPA
Work Experience- 5Years 6 M as Asst Manager and Br Manager with Syndicate Bank. Worked in Advances, Operations and actively participated in various schemes/ programmes launched by GOI from time to time.
I am currently working in an automotive research and development center since past 10 months.
10th - 85
12th - 88
B.Tech Mech CGPA 8.4
Participated in 2 national level automotive competitions (SAE BAJA) and volunteered in the same event after graduating. Had good experience of team work and leadership during the extracurricular activities.
I have been given some responsibilities at work and I can manage to get decent recommendations
I am giving GMAT in july. Would it be wise do apply for early entry option this year? Would they really buy my story of chasing automobile passion since college ?
How much gmat score should I aim for ?
I am currently living and working outside India. I am looking to pursue my MBA from the top B -schools in India, starting in 2016. Here are my profile details:
X - 91%, XII - 82%, B.E.- 66%, MS - 3.5/4, 4 years Work ex in a MNC (as of April 2016).
Extracurricular- Photography and owner of a Blog with good traffic
Can the experts please suggest top colleges in India that accept admission via GMAT and suit my profile?
what is the most preferable time to write GMAT ,not decided on colleges ..i am planning to write it by June end.. Do i have to write TOEFL for foreign colleges and when should it be? Experts Plz help
I have 74.05% marks in Graduation from Jadavpur University, West Bengal. Now while creating my GMAT profile what should I write in the undergraduate marks which of 4.0 scale . Kindly help.
X : 87 XII : 86
Graduation : 74% Electronics and Communications Engineering, DCE in 2011
Work Experience : Starting from August 2011 to now : 4 years at a semiconductor company/IT. It would be 5 years when the session begins next year.
Extra Curricular : Unfortunately none except from a 2 month stint at a NGO and an award at work. I do not have a well rounded profile.
1) Do I have any chance with this profile at IIM's one year full time MBA program if I apply for next year via GMAT? Frankly, I am overwhelmed by applicant's profile there.
2) Do I have any chance at ISB's one year full time MBA program if I apply for next year via GMAT?
3) Which international schools can I apply to? I have heard NUS is good. Unfortunately I can not afford schools who have fees Rs 40 Lakhs and above.
4) What can I do in next coming two months in extra curricular(s) to improve my chances?
5) I want to get into product management in software/hardware domain. My work experience is of a individual contributor as opposed to managerial. I have interest in doing an MBA. Do people of my experience get through. (Sorry, this looks like (1)/(2) )
6) Finally. What makes more sense for me? A two year course via CAT or a one year via GMAT. I feel at this point(5 years exp), one year is the way to go. But I am all ears.
Thanks a lot.
Anyone applying for the Reliance Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme at Stanford in 2015?
Please suggest some good books for GMAT preparation.I am a naive in this regard.Can someone please guide!!
Please suggest some colleges for MS in Industrial Engineering in USA also give GRE score reqd. to crack each.
1.5 yrs. work ex. till fall.
Thnx in advance.
When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.9190 people follow this discussion.