About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sarsij Nayanam @sarsij

Tags

Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008 discussions

Hi all, I am creating this thread for discussions related to Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008. This discussion board is aimed to cover anything and everything related to AIM, Manila. Starting from the placements, fees, reputation, ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 33 of 43   
Hi Pradeep,

AIM requires 2 Recommendation letter (1 acad + 1 Prof), so the format is slightly different for both. I suggest you speak to Mr Damodar Udayawar in AIM Mumbai office. The phone number is +91 22 22815591/92/93. He might be able to send you the PDF/Word file or help you with some alternate arrangements.

If you want any further information do let me know. All the best.

Regards,
Sudi

I had a talk with Mr. Damodar yesterday. He told that it is possible to give two professional recommendations.

I have sent my draft yesterday itself and am awaiting my kit! Time for a last minute rush..
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hi Pradeep,

AIM requires 2 Recommendation letter (1 acad + 1 Prof), so the format is slightly different for both. I suggest you speak to Mr Damodar Udayawar in AIM Mumbai office. The phone number is +91 22 22815591/92/93. He might be able to send you the PDF/Word file or help you with some alternate arrangements.

Regards,
Sudi

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
can anyone plz send me the recommendation format
I didnt get it on AIM website
Plz help
thanx sudi,

i talkd to mr. damodar today, and he said it is possible to submit 2 prof recos...........hence i m doing the same :)

although college jana hi padega marksheets attest karane k liye

cheers!!

hi
can i get the format for the recommendation
i applied online
I could not find any recommendation form on the AIM website
can u plz help me
Its just a typo. In fact its other way round, 71% boys, 29% girls.
Cheers.

Hi Ravi!

Yeah, I can attest to that verification.
Hi All,

I just read on AIM website that the current MBA (16-month) batch has 71% females and 29% males !!!! Is this a fact or just a typo error? :wow:

If true then i guess its the first B-school to have such a ratio ...

Its just a typo. In fact its other way round, 71% boys, 29% girls.
Cheers.
  • 1 Like  
Dear all,

Don't know if anyone of you has visited the AIM website of late but the institute has lowered GMAT score to 550 for an applicant.However,candidates
who are applying for scholarship need to have a minimum GMAT score of 600.

I guess then most of the students who have given the AIMAT will be called for the next round of admissions.

Cheers

Mridul :)

I visited the website to verify what you said. It does say that a GMAT score of 550 is required. As far as I can remember, I think I read somewhere in the kit which they sent, that only for Indian applicants, the required GMAT score is 600. Don't remember where I read it.
  • 1 Like  

Hi All,

I just read on AIM website that the current MBA (16-month) batch has 71% females and 29% males !!!! Is this a fact or just a typo error? :wow:

If true then i guess its the first B-school to have such a ratio ...

Dear all,

Don't know if anyone of you has visited the AIM website of late but the institute has lowered GMAT score to 550 for an applicant.However,candidates

I guess then most of the students who have given the AIMAT will be called for the next round of admissions.

Cheers

Mridul :)
  • 2 Likes  

Dear all,

Cheers

Mridul

• 1 Like  

Hi mate,

Yeah, thats right.

Anyways all the best.

Regards,
Sudi

Hi Nikhil,

The process, ideally is, you need to buy the application form (Rs2500/-). Along with the application form you need to submit the essays and 2 Recommendation letter (1 acad + 1 Prof). You can either take GMAT and submit the scores, alternately you can give AIMAT at their Mumbai office.

My friend had been to Mumbai to give AIMAT. They told they are accepting forms till Jan 15. So I guess you still have a chance. I suggest you speak to Mr Damodar Udayawar in AIM Mumbai office. The phone number is +91 22 22815591/92/93. If you havent taken your GMAT and wish to take your AIMAT I guess u can do so till Jan 15th or a little later. Do confirm it with Mr Udayawar though. Hope this is of some help.

Regards,
Sudi

Thanks a ton buddy .. and regarding reco's I guess you mean 1 from professor from academics and one from manager or somebdy related to work .. is that so? I will anyway call to no.s given by you .. thanks again

Hi Nikhil,

The process, ideally is, you need to buy the application form (Rs2500/-). Along with the application form you need to submit the essays and 2 Recommendation letter (1 acad + 1 Prof). You can either take GMAT and submit the scores, alternately you can give AIMAT at their Mumbai office.

My friend had been to Mumbai to give AIMAT. They told they are accepting forms till Jan 15. So I guess you still have a chance. I suggest you speak to Mr Damodar Udayawar in AIM Mumbai office. The phone number is +91 22 22815591/92/93. If you havent taken your GMAT and wish to take your AIMAT I guess u can do so till Jan 15th or a little later. Do confirm it with Mr Udayawar though. Hope this is of some help.

Regards,
Sudi

• 1 Like  

Is registration for test still open ??
If yes what is the procedure for it .. please help

Hello ppl
Me too in the race for AIM.............had a qry......plz advise
i am applying online for the AIM .....i wud be applying thru GMAT which i took on 10th Dec.........i had called up AIM Mumbai office to enquire abt the last date for submitting appln and Mr Damodar suggested that it would be somewhr in the first wk on Jan........Another thing he said was it wud be better if instead of applying online , i purchase the AIM appln form and submit........since i am working professional it might not be possible for me to go and get the form and i wud unnecessarily be spending 2500 bucks as i read on the aim website the appln is free and i am using my gmat scr.........ppl applying online, seniors plz advise

TIA
Swapnil

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

160 people follow this discussion.