PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sarsij Nayanam @sarsij

Tags

Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008 discussions

Hi all, I am creating this thread for discussions related to Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008. This discussion board is aimed to cover anything and everything related to AIM, Manila. Starting from the placements, fees, reputation, ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 65   
Thanks for the input.

But GD for 2 hours??

ya...its highly moderated by the instructor (faculty)...he asks u many questions and discus them in detail...
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Generally in AIM interview, group dynamics plays a very imp role. They will give u a situation and will ask u to discuss in the grp...last yr our grp discussed the topic for arnd 2+ hrs...u will get enuf chance 2 speak...
it is followed by PI...
i believe most of the ppl who r called for intrvw get selected (as per my exp last yr)....so be confident and attend the intrvws...

Thanks for the input.

But GD for 2 hours??

Generally in AIM interview, group dynamics plays a very imp role. They will give u a situation and will ask u to discuss in the grp...last yr our grp discussed the topic for arnd 2+ hrs...u will get enuf chance 2 speak...
it is followed by PI...
i believe most of the ppl who r called for intrvw get selected (as per my exp last yr)....so be confident and attend the intrvws...

mvkarthik Says
I guess the total fees would come upto 18 laks

i think it comes upto 16L depending upon personal expenses
congrats to all shortlisted smarties.... prepare general at gd/pi... the trend i've seen is... they rotate between stress interview and technical interview... but when i had mine... it was a lot of psychological interview.... on the stress side....

abt GD... it should be a piece of cake for those who are prepared... its like every other gd/pi... they only want to see if u can think on the feet and speak knowledgeably.... if ur group or u end up arguing... don't worry... its common and expected.

All the best... again...
  • 1 Like  
What is the fees for AIM, Manila this year? I got final admission offer from AIM last year but could not join :(

Himanshu
i blog at PGPM @ SPJIMR

I guess the total fees would come upto 18 laks

hey got shortlisted too - can anyone suggest how to prepare for the GD.

HI folks.............. gt mail 2day 4m ad-com. got shrtlisted 4 further GD-PI procedure 4 sep'09 intake

who all fellow puys are there?? :lookround:

Hi,

I have also got admit for the May09 batch.I am also interested in getting a student loan.
Lets form a group n approach the bank.

What is the fees for AIM, Manila this year? I got final admission offer from AIM last year but could not join :(

Himanshu
i blog at PGPM @ SPJIMR
when is the last date to apply for Sept'09 intake..
someone plz guide in detail...

Xat percentile 99.44
Work exp : 2.5 yrs

You can apply till March 30th I guess.. Please call up Mr. Damodar. See the link below for his contact details and the detailed application procedure.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/aim-manila-sy-2009-25034694

Cheers
NoeL

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

160 people follow this discussion.