About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Sarsij Nayanam @sarsij

Tags

Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008 discussions

Hi all, I am creating this thread for discussions related to Asian Institute of Management (AIM) 2008. This discussion board is aimed to cover anything and everything related to AIM, Manila. Starting from the placements, fees, reputation, ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 43   
What is the fees for AIM, Manila this year? I got final admission offer from AIM last year but could not join :(

Himanshu
i blog at PGPM @ SPJIMR

I guess the total fees would come upto 18 laks
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

hey got shortlisted too - can anyone suggest how to prepare for the GD.

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

HI folks.............. gt mail 2day 4m ad-com. got shrtlisted 4 further GD-PI procedure 4 sep'09 intake

who all fellow puys are there?? :lookround:

Hi,

I have also got admit for the May09 batch.I am also interested in getting a student loan.
Lets form a group n approach the bank.

What is the fees for AIM, Manila this year? I got final admission offer from AIM last year but could not join :(

Himanshu
i blog at PGPM @ SPJIMR
when is the last date to apply for Sept'09 intake..
someone plz guide in detail...

Xat percentile 99.44
Work exp : 2.5 yrs

You can apply till March 30th I guess.. Please call up Mr. Damodar. See the link below for his contact details and the detailed application procedure.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/aim-manila-sy-2009-25034694

Cheers
NoeL

Any Idea about the 2008 placements? Especially for Indians in AIM?

Cheers
NoeL

All your queries may be answered at: THE AIM BLOGGERS FORUM € Index page

Hi,

I have also got admit for the May09 batch.I am also interested in getting a student loan.

I need to search for loan options for Sept batch
Anyone else looking for the same....plz reply and lets get started.

thanks & regards

sarsij
Twitter: @sarsij | http://onthejoblearning.wordpress.com | http://sarsiz.wordpress.com
Hi Guys,
I got admission letter for the May intake and like few of other I have to arrange finance for the course. Mr. Damodar suggested me that students form groups and then approach banks for the loan so that they can negotiate on the interest rate. So is there anybody who got admission for May intake and want to apply for student loan? If there are people who want to form groups then they can write to me or send their numbers so that we can get better deal.

Hi,

i Guys & Gals!

Welcome to the first ever unofficial AIM Bloggers Forum!

Kindly follow the link below:

Asian Institute of Management AIM Unofficial Stakeholder Forum € Index page

The main objectives of this Forum is as follows:

1. To provide ALL Stakeholders of AIM with a venue to be heard by everyone around the world.
2. To be part of the AIM Bloggers Internet community
3. To connect, network and share ideas with a limitless amount of individuals around the world
4. To share views on the true condition of AIM and suggest ways to improve and strengthen the institute

Please feel free to create new topics and talk about anything under the sun related to the various forums.

If you feel the need to add other objectives, forum topics, etc. please let us know in our AIM Feedback Forum.

We would very much appreciate your inputs in moving forward and improving this Forum.

This Forum was built by you and is for you!

We have given you a Voice. Now is the time to Speak Up!

All kinds of CP is welcome here!

The success of the AIM Bloggers Forum is in YOUR hands.

Enjoy!

AIM Bloggers

• 1 Like  

Hi Puys,

Have any of the sep batch aspirants got any communication from the ad-com?

Min Work ex is 2 years.

Hi Krish,

Thanks a lot for ur informative post,,,,,I am AIM sep batch aspirant,,,I have work exp of 4 years as an ERP Functional Consultant....wanna continue in IT only after my graduation from AIM,,,,,please tell me what is the placement scenario in AIM for IT field...I have seen in the placement record that recruiter list has all big IT compaies like IBM,Accenture,, Wipro etc....What is the package I can expect after my graduation....Plz help

Hi Krish,

Thanks a lot for ur informative post,,,,,I am AIM sep batch aspirant,,,I have work exp of 4 years as an ERP Functional Consultant....wanna continue in IT only after my graduation from AIM,,,,,please tell me what is the placement scenario in AIM for IT field...I have seen in the placement record that recruiter list has all big IT compaies like IBM,Accenture,, Wipro etc....What is the package I can expect after my graduation....Plz help

Hi,

I have scored 96.6 % in XAT but got only 35 % in VA:confused: ,,wat r my chances from AIM,,do they consider sectional cuttoff......i m having work exp. of 4 years as an ERP functional Consultant.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

160 people follow this discussion.