SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT XIME, Bangalore

Any queries @ XIME, Bangalore

Hey ppl i guess this might look very early for some of u but i guess every1 shud be clear bout the college they wanna apply to.....so i thought of starting this thread anyone having any query regarding *XIME *or any general one can feel free...

Hi,

CMAT sept: 169 (85.40% ile)

Academic: 7.81 76% 80%

Professional: 

Exp: 3 yrs in Wipro Tech in banking domain. 2 mainframe certifications, 2 banking certifications, 1 insurance certification, Lean, Agile, FEATHER IN CAP for OS performance in project, couple of appreciation mail snaps.

Can I apply with such low percentile? 

what is the cut off for the college considering cmat september 2014?

MOCK CAT By ITM Business School

- Full Length Mock CAT Papers
- Practice on the Real CAT Examination Interface

- Access till the end of the Exam
- Personalized Test Analytics 

Get Started!

The most practical B School ITM PGDM iConnect 2015-2017 is a 2 year full time AICTE approved Program.

Download Now

I got 171 in Sept. CMAT .. Should I apply ?? will I get a call for gd/pi ??

We all dream to meet our favourite ICONs, don't we? XIME presents ICONnect - a cool way to win a chance to meet your dream icon, and spend a day with them!

Check out our website: http://www.ximeiconnect.in  
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ximeiconnect 
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ximeiconnect

XIME ICONNECT (@ximeiconnect) | Twitter
XIME ICONNECT (@ximeiconnect) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from XIME ICONNECT (@ximeiconnect). Bid. Win. Experience. Celebrate this Daan Utsav (Joy of giving week) with your favourite Icon! #XimeIconnect http://facebook.com/XimeIconnect. Bengaluru

Twitter

Please can someone let me know what is the last date for application of asking for a refund and also what is the procedure.

i got 75 percentile in mat. can i accept call?
how is XIME??
I mean the placement,faculty,exposure n all???
AVG CTC?
  • @Shahan Avg CTC for XIME-Bangalore is 6.05 lakhs. F.... 07 Jan.
prakashpz12
Prakash Z @prakashpz12 57
@Shahan Avg CTC for XIME-Bangalore is 6.05 lakhs.

Follow us on our official PG thread for XIME 2014-16 Admission Queries.

www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/official-xime-2014-20...

Hi all ,

Could any tell me what was probable cut-off for XIME -B'lore , last year's in xat ??....

and how's its actual placement scenario ?? ... all the students got 100% placement opportunity ??...

plz help me out ....thanks in advance ...

• 4Comments
  • Thnk u guys :smiley:. 25 Nov '13.
  • To be frank with such a low percentile cut off, i dont th.... 7h.
bigsandy
sandy bar @bigsandy 250
'all the students got 100% placement opportunity" is an incorrect sentence.
debmit104
Dev @debmit104 5

To be frank with such a low percentile cut off, i dont think they can guarentee a 100% placement. May not be your first option, but better than a lot of others i guess

Hi,

I have 5 yrs of exp and i am thinking of applying to Exec.Pgdm course, but i don't know ground reality of this course about how recent batches getting progress most importants placements. please assist me in this. if any student is there please share your experience.

Thanks a lot.
Hey ppl i guess this might look very early for some of u but i guess every1 shud be clear bout the college they wanna apply to.....so i thought of starting this thread

anyone having any query regarding XIME or any general one can feel free to post here or mail me at ximerocks@gmail.com

Well I got only 74.04 in cat and I was called 4 the interview and i guess I did well in it. Is t a good college?
Ashwin John Oommen
R there any scholarships availble at xime?
Class Representative, NITK MBA 2012-14
MY CAT PERCENTILE IS 89.22
AS PER MY ACADEMIC IS CONCERN
10th -67.5
12th -58.5
grad.-63.5
is there any chance for me
Does xime accepts CAT score...??
If yes what was last year cutoff...??
i have 69.7%ile in xat ,any chance ?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

427 people follow this discussion.