Any queries @ XIME, Bangalore

Hey ppl i guess this might look very early for some of u but i guess every1 shud be clear bout the college they wanna apply to.....so i thought of starting this thread anyone having any query regarding *XIME *or any general one can feel free...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 171   

Is XIME bangalore affiliated to bangalore university??

• No. 3d.

Hi all my December mat score is 645 i.e 84 percentile and I have a work ex of 12 months my graduation percentage is 75 but other acads are not that good so is there any chance to convert as I have heard that they see acads scores as well???? Please let me know asap because the interview is in Bangalore and i stay in up so it is very difficult to afford

is there any relation b/w xime and xlri

• No. 5d.

Hello,

My MAT %tile is 82 and i have about 20 months experience in Textile&Aerospace sectors,I wanted to ask that what is the avg package for Production/Operations Mgt at XIME.

TIA

• #. 5d.
  • We don't have specialization-wise placement statistics. W.... 5d.
sureshks89
Suresh Selvaraj @sureshks89 20

We don't have specialization-wise placement statistics. We will get to know the details by the end of April 2015. Please visit http://xime.org/eligibility-for-admission.php for updated placement summary.

Are there any reservation policy in XIME?? If so what is the percentile cutoff of the respective categories!

• There are no reservation policy in XIME. The selection pr.... 17 Feb.
sureshks89

There are no reservation policy in XIME. The selection procedure is purely merit based.

CAT - 61.34 percentile

10th - 80.60% and 12th - 88.20%
B.com. - 76%

Work Exp. : 24 months ( currently working )

Am I eligible for XIME, Bangalore..? do they give profile based call? please advice :/

• 7 Comments
  • We don't have specialization-wise details as of now. We w.... 01 Feb.
  • @sureshks89 when we will get calls for gd/pi ? Already ap.... 01 Feb.
sureshks89

We don't have specialization-wise details as of now. We will update the details once we get them. You can find the updated placement summary in the below link: 

http://xime.org/eligibility-for-admission.php

Anonymous
Karan Harshavardhanâ„¢ @Anonymous 49

@sureshks89 when we will get calls for gd/pi ? Already applied on basis of mat score.

do u have centre for gdpi in mumbai?

• 3 Comments
  • is the last date to apply 28th feb??. 31 Jan.
  • yes. 31 Jan.

I have got 80.27% in cat, 92.5%in 10th,71.6% in 12th, 70.80% in bsc comp.sc.(du).what chances do I have? what other colleges should I apply ? fresher

• liba chennai. 30 Jan.
  • liba wants atleast 86% in va,i don't have. 31 Jan.
DUBEY27IAM
@DUBEY27IAM

liba wants atleast 86% in va,i don't have

please rank this in order of your preference for finance:

Christ, sdm-imd mysore, imt nagpur, xime

• #. 01 Feb.

For registration ... is it enough if I fill the form online and make the payment...or do I need to send the form by post also ?

• 8 Comments
  • 28th Feb 2015 is the last date for application. The fille.... 25 Jan.
  • At lease 70 percentile in any of the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT ent.... 25 Jan.
sureshks89

28th Feb 2015 is the last date for application. The filled in application (only if applied offline) should reach the office by 3rd March 2015.

sureshks89

At lease 70 percentile in any of the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT entrance exams.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

547 people follow this discussion.