Any queries @ XIME, Bangalore

Hey ppl i guess this might look very early for some of u but i guess every1 shud be clear bout the college they wanna apply to.....so i thought of starting this thread anyone having any query regarding *XIME *or any general one can feel free...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 174   

when are the xime gdpi results coming out ,, any idea any one?

• 6 Comments
  • Click on my name u wud find it dere am following it. 05 Apr.
shubgossi
Shubham Goswami @shubgossi 2

Click on my name u wud find it dere am following it

Guys first let's find out when is the xime results coming out?

Wads d max package a fresher got for marketing in d current batch

Doz xime bangalor provide internship to students wid stipend, cud u Temme wad.was d avg n highest package offered in d current batch, brochure shows kochi got a higher package Dan Bangalore

• 2 Likes  

guys which is better? XIME-B or SIMS?

When is the next round of application starting for gdpi for xime.????? When can i fill the application fees

• 5 Comments
  • Cool..congratulations then. 28 Mar.
  • Thanku :smiley:. 28 Mar.

Got selected for msrim .. planning to stay outside campus.. anyone who would like to share 3 bhk .. Anyone who would like to share 3 bhk with me We are 2 people looking for 4 more people.. Each have to bear monthly rent of 6000-7000. One room will be shared by 2 person. Msg me asap for more details..

gdpi 5th march new delhi track B

WAT AND GD TOPIC - IT IS NOT THE BUSINESS OF GOVT TO DO BUSINESS 

PI- IT WAS SHORT AND GUD , IN MY PANEL ONE PERSON WAS FROM XIME ITSELF AND THE OTHER WAS A FORMER DIRECTOR OF HEAVY EARTH INDIA MOVERS LIMITED ,, AS I WAS 2011 PASSOUT SO THEY ASKED ME WHAT HAVE I DONE FROM 2011 TILL NOW ,, AND DEN THEY ASKED ME WHY MBA IN MARKETING AND I TOLD DEM MY INTEREST IS IN SALES AND MARKETING OF AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY SO THEY ASKED ME A QUESTION RELATED TO UNION BUDGET THAT WHAT REFORMS HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE BUDGET RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY ,, I GAVE THE ANSWER AND DEN THEY WISHED ME LUCK ,, AND IT WAS OVER 

• 2 Likes  
  • thanks for sharing :smiley:. 09 Mar.

Cant i apply anymore for xime????

• i guess not...last date was on 24th. 26 Feb.

Should we carry a resume for the GDPI process? Is it mandatory?

• NO. 09 Mar.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

608 people follow this discussion.