PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@vamsi0077

Tags

Analyze "The Hindu" Editorial

Hi frens... *"The Hindu" editorial *is a part and parcel of CAT preperation. but to my surprise i didnt find any thread which discusses the difficult words in the editorial and discuss abt their contextual meanings.. So as a starting ef...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 51 of 151   

when will you start posting gguysssssssss.............this thread should be active as this is time of GD\PI....................!!!!!!!!!!!!:-x:-x:-x

General Studies for IAS/IPS EXAM http://rajeshsingathiaa.blogspot.in/
...guyz excellent work ... hindu editorials are always treat to discuss .. but just one piece of suggestion stop copy pasting the whole article ... not only does it become a pain to scroll down to read each response .. but it also involves copyright issues ... ther is a reason hindu has its own site .. copy pasting whole editorials like these wuld be considered illegal ...

PS .. Mods plz do clarify this issue ...

i too agree with the point dat hindu is no doubt d best paper for editorials. there is less mirchi in this paper .it is always beneficial to read hindu regularly for 1 hour.
it increase your reading speed $ vocab power too.

35.> Tentative
doubtful. ----- also probabaly

36.> Was our wont.
dunno

y unimaginative dude

Hey aayush,

As for me, i promise to be here more often now on.

It's a good idea to be following the NYT, WSJ.

Let's see what are the various things present in it. Then we can boil down to one or two segments of each and plan to discuss them.

What say puys?

Yes , NYT and WSJ would be nice start.
i had started reading it few days back but have lost the pace due to my exams ..

There is an amazing feature called Times People on NYT where in we can register and then can share with people the articles that we have bookmarked. for that we have to make a friend list there.

so any one who registers there , do add me.. !
any one follows New York Times or the Wall Street Journal ??

we could discuss them too if people are ready to contribute !

Hey aayush,

As for me, i promise to be here more often now on.

It's a good idea to be following the NYT, WSJ.

Let's see what are the various things present in it. Then we can boil down to one or two segments of each and plan to discuss them.

What say puys?
razeish01 Says
hello guys......where are you ...??? why are you not continuing this thread.....!!!!!!! anyone here?????????

Exam time buddy.. :-x

i tell u these end semesters take a toll on u ...
would be back after 20th dec.. and start my contribution..

hello guys......where are you ...??? why are you not continuing this thread.....!!!!!!! anyone here?????????

General Studies for IAS/IPS EXAM http://rajeshsingathiaa.blogspot.in/

any one follows New York Times or the Wall Street Journal ??

we could discuss them too if people are ready to contribute !

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1032 people follow this discussion.