Amrita 2010-2012 admissions

Hi,puys I am opening this thread for all the AMRITA BUSINESS SCHOOL aspirants this year..AMRITA has announced its admissions for this year..Check out the advertisement here: Amrita School of Business Puys who will be applying to this institute...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 3 of 26   

hi guys....

am movin 2 nit t, i convertd it being in the waitlist.......
cancelled the admission n asb, cbe today....
will surely miss the green ambience of amrita....

bye..

verycoolkarthik Says
How is Kochi campus ?? any idea abt infrastructure and salary package ??

i have seen kochi campus and infra is good ..its located behind Amrita Institue of Medical Science,Kochi ..

How is Kochi campus ?? any idea abt infrastructure and salary package ??

hai friends, we have opened an orkut community for all who are planning to join in amrita(any of the four campus).so pls join and lets keep in touch with others .seniors also pls join and help us to clarify our doubts. orkut -

• 1 Like  

hai friends, we have opened an orkut community for all who are planning to join in amrita(any of the four campus).so pls join and lets keep in touch with othershttp://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=101190090.seniors also pls join and help us to clarify our doubts

Hi all..
WELCOME to ASB :):cheers:
I m frm blore campus :)
@all
try to gt ur own laptop.. all of us including myself who ordered laptop thru coll got dell vostro n personally i wish i had gt one myself:banghead:..

• 1 Like  
Admission.2010 Says
do u know when the orientation and classes are gonna start? Are the dates Confirmed Yet ?
yeah i asked ..he told me the orientation will probably start on 18th of june.....so he asked to be der by 17th .......
  • 1 Like  
mohan1988 Says
the "asb"is not a campus...its a building.....wid 4 floors...a tree in between .....when i got der ...it was very calm....

do u know when the orientation and classes are gonna start? Are the dates Confirmed Yet ?
Admission.2010 Says
how is the campus..i mean the 'ASB' campus and the inside etc

the "asb"is not a campus...its a building.....wid 4 floors...a tree in between .....when i got der ...it was very calm....
mohan1988 Says
hey guys..wanted to share sumthin which may be of sum interest to u...went to ettimadai for paying the fees...the campus is big....went to the hostel..met the warden...he showd me an empty room which will be alloted to one of us...our hostel's name is gautam bhavan..we r going to be in the eblock(dis u ll understand when u get der)..room is ok...they giv us a cot,student almirah(small one),table....there is a balcony...one for two rooms...went to d canteen....had sambar wada....nice ...i asked the person in d office about the joining date...."probably june 18th or 19th"..i was in the campus for 3 hours(as there was no train to coimbatore )...

how is the campus..i mean the 'ASB' campus and the inside etc

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

72 people follow this discussion.