Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

Amazing Ad!

• Created by @nithin
guys check this site out it has an amazing ad for honda accord. it might take sometime to load but trust me its worth it. http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/HondaAccordAd.htm :shock: :: lemme know what you think

Puys, I need your help. Kindly fill this survey on online shopping. Your help would be appreciated. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r475MLIW_dNF1qioNNiYu9Ihcr1YYCtyG89Ce9d5WJk/viewform?c=0&w=1

Nice thread ! some ads are really worth mentioning and appreciating. I really like the new ad of ICICI :

I am sure most of us will love it !
Meet Top Business Schools One-to-One in India

New Delhi October 28, 2014, Hotel Le Méridien   3:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.

Bangalore October 30, 2014, Hotel Vivanta by Taj, 3:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.

Mumbai, November 1, 2014  Hotel Taj Lands End 12:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.

Register

You can download more details here

Know more
Metlife insurance india ad is a good one.. I think it was framed by Lowe lintas.. Another interesting ad in Lowe lintas' kitty is the tanishq's ad .. "diamonds are a man's best friends too" , an innovative and a apt ad too..

Guys has anyone posted the TOI vs Hindu ad war which had happened recently ... Ogilvy has a created an apt reply ad for the TOI's campaign...Did anyone notice it??..
New Television Commerical (TVC) for MetLife Insurance India (2010) - YouTube

I don't see this topic active enough in comparison to the 'Ads you HATE'. Probably, good ads have been stopped.
  • 1 Like  
and I just love these ads.

Chulbuli New - YouTube
It's a lovely ad.

Phir kehlayenge ""Sone ki Chidiya ""Naye bharat ki shuruat - YouTube

This ad makes my eyes go wet.
Long time since anything is posted here but here we go..

Coca-Cola - Advertisement - YouTube (amazing)

Aamir khan(Coke ad as japani) - YouTube
@All

Chanced upon this thread and thought of asking this. There has been an ad I have been looking for, but sadly don't quite remember the name or the foundation it was for. It goes like this---

A man is descending from a staircase when all of a sudden the lights go out.Screen is pitch black for the next 15 seconds. He starts stumbling , maybe even bruises a knee or something. Then another fellow comes along and guides this person all the way down. They open the door, and there is a hint of light on the screen. As these guys emerge into the light , it is revealed that the fellow who helped is actually visually impaired. Was an ad for some association working for the visually challenged.

Lovely ad , saw it on TV during an advertisement-award programme some 6-7 years back. Tried youtube but couldn't find. Any idea anyone
The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat
It is good that Cadbury brought the Ramesh - Suresh ad back for the IPL season.

"Masterjee, Pitaji ki patloon ek bilang chhoti kar do"
  • 1 Like  
There are many reasons to believe in a better tomorrow. Here's just a few that Coca-Cola discovered. Tell us yours!

Coca Cola New Hindi Advertisement "Reasons to Believe"

Umeed Vali Dhoop Sunshine Vali Asha Coca Cola New Hindi Ad Umeed Wali Dhoop 2011-2012 with Lyrics - YouTube
  • 2 Likes  
The yatra.com ad by salman khan is quite good. i mean the way the fat guy imitates him and then goes weird.
On a road less travelled, you'll find what you've been looking for. Yourself.
The Ad of V-Guard inverters is simply AWESOME and super HILARIOUS !!!! :

V-Guard Advertisement
I love the ads of Surf-Excel. They are very touching.:)

Have a look on this link.
Surf Excel "Dog" - YouTube

And this one.. i really love. :)
Surf Exel - Daag Acche Hai - YouTube

Sack Race
Surf Excel 'Sackrace'.mov - YouTube

DAAG ACCHE HAIN..:grin:

Tc.!
  • 1 Like  
All the ads by cleartrip.com
On a road less travelled, you'll find what you've been looking for. Yourself.
SKODA Rapid Television Commercial - YouTube

I don't know about others but I love this ad especially the song!
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

435 people follow this discussion.