About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Dr. Ravikumar @ravi.catch22

Tags

Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar CAT 2011 Study Group

Hi everyone... This thread is dedicated to all those who are from Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar and are preparing for CAT 2011 & other exams.... Please make this thread active with all the suggestions and stategies to prepare for CAT 2011. I r...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 19   
Hey People,

We're arranging an OMPA Dinner Meet on 8th Jan with IIM-A students . What a fantastic start of 2012 PG Meets

Firstly, we'll visit the IIM-A campus around 7 pm and then we'll depart for dinner around 8 pm. Dinner venue will be decided soon, you can offer your response for that, though.

Following are the confirmed attendees as of now:

Sanjay Nayak
Parth Pathak
Parth Shah
Tanay Gurjar
Jay Shah
Gaurav Mehta
Suraj Raval
Arjav Vora
Ram Manohar Rai

So come on puyz. Post your responses here if you want to be one of the fortunate attendees to attend this meet

Looking forward to hear from you...!!!

I m new to PG and rite nw working in Ahmedabad. Want to join you guys.
CAT 12 - OA-99.35, QA-98.48, VA-98.38 Calls- IIM R,R,R,Ka,T,U, FMS, IIFT, SJMSOM, MDI, NITIE, IITD
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hi everybody,

Wishing you a rocking & awesome 2012 :)

May this 2012 gift you acceptance to your choice of B School

Yup, even I'll be going there for the first time Waiting for that moment :grin:

Well, thanks a lot for your help :cheers: This meet is happening due to your help & support :cheerio: Got positive response from Rohit, no reply yet from Shreyans. I think he must be busy for placement preparation.

Hey, it will be awesome to have you in the meet. What you say? Do attend this one, I insist. We'll sponsor you too :)

thank you for the invitation, but I cannot confirm right now. But we will sure have one awesome meet after CAT results, and some treats for getting into dream B school will be waiting for me.
  • 1 Like  
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things and good thing never dies 
Finally...
Have fun, those who will be visiting IIMA for the first time, It will be an awesome feeling being there.

Yup, even I'll be going there for the first time Waiting for that moment :grin:

Well, thanks a lot for your help :cheers: This meet is happening due to your help & support :cheerio: Got positive response from Rohit, no reply yet from Shreyans. I think he must be busy for placement preparation.

Hey, it will be awesome to have you in the meet. What you say? Do attend this one, I insist. We'll sponsor you too
  • 1 Like  
Hey People,

We're arranging an OMPA Dinner Meet on 8th Jan with IIM-A students . What a fantastic start of 2012 PG Meets

Firstly, we'll visit the IIM-A campus around 7 pm and then we'll depart for dinner around 8 pm. Dinner venue will be decided soon, you can offer your response for that, though.

Sanjay Nayak
Parth Pathak
Parth Shah
Tanay Gurjar
Jay Shah
Gaurav Mehta
Suraj Raval
Arjav Vora
Ram Manohar Rai

So come on puyz. Post your responses here if you want to be one of the fortunate attendees to attend this meet

Finally...
Have fun, those who will be visiting IIMA for the first time, It will be an awesome feeling being there.
  • 2 Likes  
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things and good thing never dies 

Hey People,

Sanjay Nayak
Parth Pathak
Parth Shah
Tanay Gurjar
Jay Shah
Gaurav Mehta
Suraj Raval
Arjav Vora
Ram Manohar Rai

• 3 Likes  

Hi Puyz,

Today's meet was totally fun Especially while clicking picks in the "Gufa". I have attached a pic over here. Let me introduce you to everyone. From left to right : Jay(moi), Ram, Parth Pathak (standing), Parth Shah (seating), Suraj & Sanjay.

First one to reach Zen Cafe were Suraj & Arjav. I joined them and after a few minutes Ram was there. Ab hum log chit chat kar rahe hein aur baki puyz ka wait kar rahe hein. Then Ram said what is downstairs, I've never been there? So we went in the Gufa and they started photography. That was a heck of fun :biggrin: Clicked many pics there and luckily both Parth & Sanjay joined us. After finishing photo session we came back to the cafe and Tanay joined us. Bus phir hum log baith ke bakar karne lage

Thank you guyz for attending the meet

• 2 Likes  
quantphobic Says
I didnt know there was a team from ahmedabad even:banghead::banghead:

yOU bOTH ARE weLCOME fOR TOMORROW meet TRY TO bE in

Hii all ... this thread is quite familiar for me till few months back ....

Mill te raho ...Ahmdabad PG meet continue rakho dosto ..Bina Bakar Kiye MBA me admission nahi milta ....!!!!

Regards,
Kapil Patil
Indian Institute of Forest Management
NITIE, PGDIM-20 Batch 2013-2015

Hmmmm... AHMEDABAD ROCKS first of All

Merry Christmas secondly [

Now since all meett disscusion and all happens in AHMEDABAD study group FB..

This thread is almost dead ... BUt we will try this not HAPPEN :biggrin:

we already had 7 meets if i am not WRONG till now In 2011

And Before 2012 Starts ... one more meet THis sunday !!

Puys going to attend the MEET and the avenue is as under ...

Guyz, (Parth Pathak, Sanjay Nayak, Ram Manohar Rai, Parth Shah, Suraj Raval, Sanat Mohanty , Agni , Rohit & any other if joins is most welcome )

PG Meet today (25th Dec) @ Zen Cafe, 6 PM.

See ya there :)

Meet of tommorrow is basically Due to XAT .. material exchange and healthy discussion on verious topics

Request to all ahmedabadii Who so ever folow this group attend meets ...

We all wer strangers and now we all are grt frds ... Helping each other with full efforts ...
willl be looking forward to see more people joining us

• 2 Likes  
NITIE, PGDIM-20 Batch 2013-2015

Puyz,

I'd like to inform you that there will be a PG Meet this Sunday :)

Well, there is a suggestion to play football instead of a meet. So if any of you guyz want to join, you're very welcome.

I'll update the venue for the same. You can post your response either on PG or on FB or you can also PM me.

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

47 people follow this discussion.