SHOW

Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar CAT 2011 Study Group

Hi everyone... This thread is dedicated to all those who are from Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar and are preparing for CAT 2011 & other exams.... Please make this thread active with all the suggestions and stategies to prepare for CAT 2011. I r... Read More »
  • 1 Like  

CA CFA L1 and now MBA from FMS.... what next? 

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Shouldnt we start CAT 2013 group for Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar?

I called TIME/Endeavor for CAT 2013? TIME was quoting 26k as fees; and Endeavor Ahmedabad was quoting 29k as fees. TIME told me that their "weekend batch r full"...and Endeavor dont have "weekend batch".........

Do u guys have any idea about this?

School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Hi I stay in Ahmedabad & have visited TIME as well as Endeavour Classes for general enquiry. Now, i am in a dilemma which coaching class to join? I have got reviews that TIME's test series & their results speak the volume for them inclusive of good teaching & analysis. But even Endeavour is having a good record of results. Please help me with choosing the best institute.
hello guys....everyone geared up???
every1 filled the CAT form but didn't get a'bad as location?????/
cataspirant
For that u should see the ROI of each MBA programme. MBA in IIM-L and FMS are very cheap, yet very high in brand value. :)

Go for it.

financial constraints are there...i m in dilemma shud i go for mba which is so costly...is it worth spending lacs in top schools? do all studnts in top schools get job?
hey guys new to forum....
i wanna start coaching for cat... endeavor renaissance or time? 4 cat 13 :D

If you are staying in Gujarat (and are not gonna move out of it); then go for Endeavour (preferably in Ahmedabad; others are also good). But, if there is no financial constraints, also enrol in TIME test series of CAT 2013 , next year. Abhi Endeavour suru karlo.

hey guys new to forum....
i wanna start coaching for cat... endeavor renaissance or time? 4 cat 13
Hi,
They have classes in Ahmedabad near S.G road. But the classes arrange once in a week on Sunday for 3-4 hours.....The fees is only 15k....

By when will they finish syllabus for CAT 2012 exams?
I am going for demo lectures of byju this sunday @ anand niketan?
How many mock tests and AImcats will they conduct?

Can we buy Byju's books separately?(if we dont want to enrol in his classes)

ne 1 from Ahmedabad goin @ Byju ???
Hey guys,

Even I'll be moving to gandhinagar in a month's time. In bangalore, anyways, Byju Sir class is the best. But now I'll be missing out on that. Do they have classes in gandhinagar??

Hi,
They have classes in Ahmedabad near S.G road. But the classes arrange once in a week on Sunday for 3-4 hours.....The fees is only 15k....
For gandhinagar guys/ gals; which one is better in terms of faculty, materials : Endeavour or TIME?

I am working in Infocity.
Which CAT coaching centre is better esp in terms of
-distance from infocity
-faculty
-practice
-flexible timings (coz i am working)

endeavour or TIME.

Also, what would be the rent of 1bhk semi-furnished flat near infocity? Which are would u suggest?

Hey guys,

Even I'll be moving to gandhinagar in a month's time. In bangalore, anyways, Byju Sir class is the best. But now I'll be missing out on that. Do they have classes in gandhinagar??

Hi Shushant/Blacklist,

I am in Gandhinagar and stay fairly near to infocity.

In Gandhinagar, it is difficult to find flats as more people have homes at ground floor and give rooms at first floor on rent at an approx of 2-2.5k per person. Flats little distant from infocity can be found but there are hardly any furnished flats. You can get basic furniture on rent on monthly basis. Rent of 1 bhk would be around 6-7k at some distance from infocity and at 12k within infocity.

In classes, they have Endeavor and TIME but I am not aware of faculties there as I have not enrolled to any classes. Though for AIMCATs you have to travel till Ahmedabad.

You can ping me for any queries
  • 1 Like  
Saurav Gupta is a student of MHRM, IIT Kharagpur. He has a passion for learning and believes truly in sharing his knowledge. At heart, he is a blogger, a foodie and a travel enthusiast.
Hey guys,

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

47 people follow this discussion.