Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management 2011-12

Hi, I'm interested in applying for this college, but still it would be great if someone can tell me more about this college? how are the placements etc... I have 5.5 years of experience in IT. Will it be a good move to switch to Infrastr...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 12 of 34   

@ akshatswm

Have pm u my id, add me in...

@arunnus

why don't u also join the google group for AIIM class of 2012

just pm me ur email id, i will add u.

i have been selected for adani institute of infrastructure management .i am having offer from ssbm(symbiosis school of bank management),pune and ibs hyderabad,i have few queries.
1. i am interested in finance. i want to gor for industrial finance. with my industrial background does aiim help in giving my preferred profile.
2. what about the classes. some body told me that there are online classes from ebs.
3. currently, i have to work on sites mainly donig supervision jobs. what type of profile i can expect after 1 year of pgpim from aiim.As i am not much interested in field posting. it is bit personal ,but i want serious help from the seniors.
i am having other collages in line (gim waiting , ifmr gd pi waiting,xime waiting).
seniors plz help.

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
hey
anujrawatarmy

did u got placed??

Dear Anuj Rawat

I have a similar profile..
work ex 20 plus years
gmat 640/4.5

Wht r my chances for an admission..
Rgds

@ tata

have you secured admission to IMT. If you have and you are not particularly keen on infrastructure then it might be a good choice. There you can target more companies for placement as it is a general management course.

However, IMT executive mba is 15 month program so u will have to spend a little more time in that.

Hi Westmere,

I got Maths Questions in my interview (needless to say they went over my head) !!

To be honest I thought I had a 50-50 chance of getting through...:)

I am into Marketing & Business Development in a Process Engineering Company...

I also have a few years in Software Engineering (Accenture) .. during the beginning of my Career...

During my PI they have asked me to integrate 1/(2x+3) which i did in a second. after that they have asked me to integrate log x.which i tried to solve using integration by parts and end up with some results. they asked me to cross check the results which i did using differentiation and end up with some results which was not log x. so i said probably i am not sure regarding the formula i am using. they said Ok

after coming out of interview i got my sense back that log x can not be integrated because its an unbound function therefore area can not be calculated.
My Dear TATA 2000

Let us be very clear firstly you are coming here to study n not to have a ball of time.

Secondly there is no point to depend on Naval guy as there is no naval set up out here and Cantt is pretty far off , so your collection may become diffcult.

Thirdly , once you join AIIM then only you will realize what is value of time management when you have to study for today's class and tomorrow's class and be ready for Surprize quiz, so my sincere advice to you is either forget it for a year or drop the idea if you can not forget it.

Lastly it is not hear say but from HORSE'S mouth as I am a retd Army Officer with 221 years experience and presently a student of Second batch.

Hope you n your friends will take a call accordingly.

All the best n CHEERS ( Not that one).

Hi Anuj appreciate your response and thanks for advice. Will keep that in mind.

what do you think of IMT Ghaziabad's executive course as compared with Adanis'

Rawat Saheb

Please give me a idea about when the classes are schedule to start in month of July..for third batch. and when exactly we need to report to college.?

Thanks in Advance..

My Dear TATA 2000

Let us be very clear firstly you are coming here to study n not to have a ball of time.

Secondly there is no point to depend on Naval guy as there is no naval set up out here and Cantt is pretty far off , so your collection may become diffcult.

Thirdly , once you join AIIM then only you will realize what is value of time management when you have to study for today's class and tomorrow's class and be ready for Surprize quiz, so my sincere advice to you is either forget it for a year or drop the idea if you can not forget it.

Lastly it is not hear say but from HORSE'S mouth as I am a retd Army Officer with 21 years experience and presently a student of Second batch.

Hope you n your friends will take a call accordingly.

All the best n CHEERS ( Not that one).

• 1 Like  
can we compare IMT Ghaziabad 's Executive course and Adani's.
which one do u think is better?
What i know of
1).Course content : Adani is better. Designed by IIM-A guys along the lines of IIMA executive course.
2).Faculty : Adani is better. All IIMA guys.
3).Fee : IMT is almost half
4).Reputation : IMT is way ahead. no doubt.
5).Placements : Almost similar Adani is slightly better.
6).Location: IMT is close to Delhi and its not a dry state.

Guys how would we live without the fuel our soul crave for. This thought haunts me..

@tata

included the excel sheet in group discussion thread.

Dry state, well its true that ahmedabad is a dry state but people do find a few to have their drinks. should not be that big a problem. an ex-navy person might join in this batch. if he is there rest assured he can help u get booz in ahmedabad.

Akshat

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

56 people follow this discussion.