SHOW

Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management 2011-12

• Created by @Pearl4u
Hi, I'm interested in applying for this college, but still it would be great if someone can tell me more about this college? how are the placements etc... I have 5.5 years of experience in IT. Will it be a good move to switch to Infrastr... Read More »
Hi,

I am pursuing MBA in network infrastructure management. I am blank about what would be my role after the completion of MBA. I am not from IT or infra background. This is very new for me. How wil be the job placement done and what package would i expect once i complete this. At this point, I am very confused whether to continue with this course or not as my frnds suggested that this is not a good course for girls to pursue as life will be hectic. Please suggest. And If I discontinue this course which would be best for me as I have 10 years experience Medical Transcription.
Hi,

I have work ex of 3 years and 1 month in IT. AM I eligible to apply for the one year PGPIM program?
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
The batch profile for our batch has been released. As expected, infra guys are the majority, while IT is less than 1/3rd.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management
Hi Ankush,

We would have liked seeing you here. I thought I'll put up updates here instead of the google group. We are a batch of 32 this year which is more than a 50% jump over the batch of 19 last year. The best part is diversity and the guys from IT are around 13-14. We have guys from ports, shipping, power, O&G;, Roads, Petrochemicals, Coal.

Life is hectic as hell. Lectures haven't even begun in ernest and we are already sleeping for 6 hrs each night. The pedagogy completely mimics the IIMA style and they expect us to be just as competitive. Infact the first day I was feeling like I was in IIMA while listening to Dr. Bala in Class. Overall, loving it.

About placements, I've sent you a PM. Overall there is no need to worry. We expect good placements from our batch because of diversity and the institute will be a bit better known by then. Help spread the word on the outside.
  • 1 Like  
hI Ankush,

I suggest you to be there at AIIM group'12. Hope you have been added in the group by Akshat?
You will find majority of the folks there.
Hey! fellow AIIM Puys..... sorry i've been out of the action for a long long time now.. been busy with my domestic project.

Anyway... i just wanted to get acquainted with all the batchmates.
I guess Akshat is the only guy i know here.

Anyway.. hope to get in touch much more here onwards.
See you all in Ahmedabad. Btw when are u guys planning to land there and is anyone bringing vehicles along. I'm planning to get my bike there...
Hi Shaman,
Completely trust u but still sooner the better..........u know how the reservations are over within no time..............so i suggest try to make it as soon as possible.........and there r two other guys also i told u about............if possible contact them also so all 5 of us can leave together..........
Thanks
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,

Just saw your PM....dont worry about the tickets I will get them booked...will talk to Jyoti also and let you know!!

Shaman
@singhshaman
hey man,
how r u? hope u remember me......i had even sent u a pm but did not get a reply from u............wat r the plans for train reservations etc......
BBYE
@shaman

i believe ppl are more active on google group. so you can share whatever u want there. Also since pagalgy is more of a portal for sharing pre admission info. by posting on google group you will target the real audience of information you want to share.
Why has everyone gone missing here!!

I hope we can use this platform to share relevant news about the Infra sector we may come across....or any other info about the school and how are things with the current batch!!
can you please add my mail id - talk2tata@gmail.com for 2012 google group
Hi,
I am Ujjayini Joining in AIIM 2011-12 batch.Can please help me regarding the caution money enquiry with the admission section as it has been doubled as compared to previous batch of 2010-11.
Hey Akshat,

Please add me to the google group for 2012 batch:
I have sent a pm with my email id..
@JAMMED_4U
Thanks a lot for the reply..........will do tat..........
Gaurav

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

56 people follow this discussion.