PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@anarchy

Tags

[8th April] : Prem Unkil Ke Ghar PG Bangaluru Meet

Hey y'all... After being practically begged by everyone (lol) to open a new thread for the Bangalore puys on the auspicious occasion of both Baby and tHE_constantine visiting the Silicon city of India... Here it is.. Feel free to Write the d...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 32 of 63   

sorry for posting late ... the bangalore PG meet was awesome ... unfortunately i was the last person to reach Forum, met anarchy, mansoor, cyborg, amrutesh and harsharocks there ...
uske baad we (anarchy, cybord and me) went to a pub and :drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking: for around 3 hours ... anarchy gave me a lot of funda on english rock bands ... i am a complete newbie in that ... whenever a new song was played, anarchy took the pain to explain me abt the song ... didn't realise how the 3 hrs went ... it was a great fun ... wished it would go on for some more time, but i had to catch a flight at 8 am today and it was already 11 pm ....
one of the best PG meets i have ever had :)

TnS

• 4 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
atulonweb Says
he he... i also have all the numbers..... remember the coolest avatar campaign.....

abey NM results out... give us some good news pal....

Ashish

MDI Gurgaon
(Batch of 2009)

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store
I do have your number dude...
remember the first meet which we all had??? well, have never removed those numbers from my mob..
and sure... I will do that man... but please don't forget ur mob.. hehehe
@cyborg: how about the time u were hallowing thy name??? ;)

he he... i also have all the numbers..... remember the coolest avatar campaign.....
damn damn damn..ok..enough curse for my cell phone...

hey why the hell was i not able to find you if u have come at 6:30.....

never mind...hey do u have my cell no...??? in any case..from next time onwards do give me a call when u come anywhere..

previously this was done by mufasa but this time he is in mumbai....

I do have your number dude...
remember the first meet which we all had??? well, have never removed those numbers from my mob..
and sure... I will do that man... but please don't forget ur mob.. hehehe
@cyborg: how about the time u were hallowing thy name???
  • 3 Likes  
we guys met yaar...
and obviously were expecting either u or ur call..
we met at around 6:30... stayed in Mc D for a while...
then Mansoor n Rishi came at around 7 ish... and we went to transit and sat there for abt an hour or so.. after which me rishi and Cyborg (sanat) went away for some... *ahem ahem* :drinking: and till late in da nite!!!

sad that u dint come...

never mind...hey do u have my cell no...??? in any case..from next time onwards do give me a call when u come anywhere..

we guys met yaar...
then Mansoor n Rishi came at around 7 ish... and we went to transit and sat there for abt an hour or so.. after which me rishi and Cyborg (sanat) went away for some... *ahem ahem* :drinking: and till late in da nite!!!

sad that u dint come...

lagat hai khobb :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

we guys met yaar...

sad that u dint come...

Yep had a good time... We started with High Hopes, climbed the Stairway to Heaven, flew like a Free Bird and finally ended up in the Hotel California...
  • 2 Likes  
atulonweb Says
hey i came yesterday at 6:45.....was not able to found anybody...left my damn cell also at home so went back...did u guys met?????

we guys met yaar...

sad that u dint come...
  • 1 Like  
for sure....do keep a track of this favorite hang out thread of banglore puys...

Many of them have gone to mumbai for sjmsom and nitie interviews...hopefully next week all will be free...

bahut tez reply bhai hats off yaar mein kisi ko nahinjanta sab samjha dena humein hum app ke bachhein hain

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

50 people follow this discussion.