About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@anarchy

Tags

[8th April] : Prem Unkil Ke Ghar PG Bangaluru Meet

Hey y'all... After being practically begged by everyone (lol) to open a new thread for the Bangalore puys on the auspicious occasion of both Baby and tHE_constantine visiting the Silicon city of India... Here it is.. Feel free to Write the d...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 32 of 42   

Yup an awesome meet. Awesome ppl :). More descriptions later
Abwy anarchy, pics jaldi daal. Let everyone see the cute me :D

Mridul

• 4 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

We did have a meet today. We were around 10-11 people, most of them were NOT first timers. Had a great time. Hopefully anarchy will put up the pics of the same. The venue was fantastic and all of us fell in love with the place at the first site (sarcasm intended).

Met amanonarun, curtz-imi, rosogulla (imagine, he is in my company and I met him for the first time here) and ofcourse, our special guests, consti and baby. Nice meeting you dudes!

Had a great time with all ya folks and hope we have a lot of parties in April and a grand PG meet to top it all!

Ofcourse, ashishyahoo's treat is assured!

By the way, I completed a year at PG! I am soooo proud of it.

• 9 Likes  
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
Bhai log,

Please let me know is there a meet this weekend?

If yes, please tell me : venue, timings, program details.

cheers,

-Vengeance

Hi Anupam

For the venue and the agenda for the meet;) go here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat/20811-date-consti-bangalore-pg-meet-2.html#post675768

For the directions to the venue please this way:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat/20811-date-consti-bangalore-pg-meet-3.html#post675980

As for the time..No one knows the exact time for sure:p but you'll find a coupla guys at around 4:30 pm sharp:)

Amrutesh
  • 1 Like  

Bhai log,

Please let me know is there a meet this weekend?

If yes, please tell me : venue, timings, program details.

cheers,

-Vengeance

• 1 Like  

See ya guys tomorrow - will have to search the hotel i guess - but of course only if the workshop finishes early enough - else we will have to escape somehow...

Will probably give a call to anarchy to find out whereabouts..

Ashish a.k.a CRAZY-CAT

MDI Gurgaon
(Batch of 2009)

i m sry guys .... i can't attend yet another PG meet ... everytime something or other comes up

have came to delhi for a week .. had my IITD GD on 23rd .. so i took this oppurtunity to spend some time at home !!

if the plan for second meet on next weekend gets finalised then i m comin for it ... wud be back in bang on 23rd nite ....

anyways ,, hope u guys have lots of fun !!!

wow.. people dropping like flies :(
just heard about the PG pune meet which had 35 ppl...
dunno what's the case over here

i m sry guys .... i can't attend yet another PG meet ... everytime something or other comes up

have came to delhi for a week .. had my IITD GD on 23rd .. so i took this oppurtunity to spend some time at home !!

if the plan for second meet on next weekend gets finalised then i m comin for it ... wud be back in bang on 23rd nite ....

anyways ,, hope u guys have lots of fun !!!

billybolimeeaaaw Says
Anarchy, Max, baby, Consti et al... do u confirm ur attendance?

I confirm my attendance...already in blore ....and already struck down by the common cold ...
  • 1 Like  
amanonArun Says
Me in Me in... Have my IIMK interview tomorrow morning and am free after that. What time are we meeting??? And i hope the place is Hotel Airlines on Lavelle road?? Theres a corner house inside it too (Just an info ).

All the Best Arun...Hope to see u elated with a chilled interview & offering us a treat tmw evening...........
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

Me in Me in... Have my IIMK interview tomorrow morning and am free after that. What time are we meeting??? And i hope the place is Hotel Airlines on Lavelle road?? Theres a corner house inside it too (Just an info ).

Abhe thum loag, buddae kho bhool jathae ho...teek hai,an Old man ready to join & spoil the youngsters party..me too in...I have taken permission from 3 pm....Can pick somebody who is gonna come from BTM, Koramangala, adugodi side...Anyways VineetNITD is coming with me..3 more can join....Just call me & confirm who is going to come with me as using PG in office is next to impossible (chupke chupke use kar raha hoon)

• 3 Likes  
Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012

Yahoooo..!!!..Me too in tomorrow.....My company is open tomorrow....but the clients are not....So it's off to u Puys..... .....

@ Anarchy: I'll sync up with ya abt the final venue n timing details....

Chalo then....see u, bhai logon....

• 1 Like  

ok done then...

Just had a look at da workshop schedule - and it seems dat it gets over in da best case by 5 - so hoping i can get to spend a good time wid U guys... ...

Keep the meeting spot same - as it is it has been discussed upon enough by now...

Ashish a.k.a CRAZY-CAT

MDI Gurgaon
(Batch of 2009)

Yup, I confirm my attendance. Time: around 5:30 to 6 pm.

Rock on, PG@B!

same here..
I am confirming my attendance... and lets meet on airlines hotel at lavelle road only!!!
mostly I have a holiday tomorrow so can easily meet up with all ya dudes!!!

Will get in touch with Richa and ask her whther she is coming or not..
@Mufasa: kya matlab hai baap!!! itni mushkil se Vineet ko manaaya aur ab hamaare Mufasa bhai gaayab ho gaye

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

50 people follow this discussion.