Management Development Institute, Gurgaon has announced the admission and related process for the following programs
1. Post Graduate Program in Management
2. Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management
3. Post Graduate Program in International Management
Online application submission - 5th September - 10th October, 2012
Issue of Information Brochure and Application form (printed) - 5th September - 10th October, 2012 (Working Monday to Friday, 10 am - 5 pm)
PGPM / PGP - HRM / PGP - IM
1. Minimum 3 years Bachelor's degree
2. 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities / AICTE
3. Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining Bachelor's degree by 30th June, 2013 can also apply
1. Candidates need to appear for CAT (refer catiim.in)
(foreign nationals / NRI / PIO can apply by submitting valid GMAT score, taken not later than October 2012)
2. Subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Some important links and attachments
Feel free to ask us any doubts.
Please go through the following two posts regarding some common questions' links posted in this thread. We can avoid any repetitive question in that manner.
All the best everyone for CAT from current MDI batches.