Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

[2013-2015] IIM Trichy WATΠ Call Getters Discussion

Congrats to all call getters ! :: Just one more step to the final offer of joining India's premier institute! :: All of you Puys are welcome to ask any sort of admission/preparation related queries w.r.t Indian Institute of Managemen...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 10 of 25   
@mrkbannu
Ideally they should have taken it. I would advise you to cross-check and just enquire wid Adm. Office regarding the same.
Nikhil Jayan | PGP 2012-2014 | IIM Tiruchirappalli
I am done with the interview,and it was cool.But a small query,they did not take my application form.I was the first member in the panel,it was taken from all the other students.Did they forget?or any other issue?please reply as soon as possible.Little tensed.
@audiMBA share ur experience ..please..thanks in advance!

@shis0821 My WAT/PI is over. It was on 19th Feb in Mumbai
CAT 2013: 99.4 Converts: IIM K, IIFT D, NITIE, MDI, IMT, SJMSOM, All New IIMs Waitlist: SPJIMR Ops Rejects: None
@getnikhil23 Thanks Nikhil.
CAT 2013: 99.4 Converts: IIM K, IIFT D, NITIE, MDI, IMT, SJMSOM, All New IIMs Waitlist: SPJIMR Ops Rejects: None
@audiMBA
I hope you are aware of the fact that the first batch is yet to pass out, and the placements are happening. So, you need to wait.
@audiMBA said:
Can we get the details of final placements at IIM Trichy? It will help all of us to make an informed decision.

When is your WAT/PI ? anyone whose WAT/PI for the new iim's in in IIM Lucknow(Noida Campus) on 28th feb ??? coz i cant find anyone for that date...looks strange actually because almost everyone is done with their WAT/PI in the Noida campus !!

naam mera ibu hatela...quant meri chudail ki beti, VA mera shaitaan ka chhela, khaega kela :D

Can we get the details of final placements at IIM Trichy? It will help all of us to make an informed decision.

@ankitrocks
You need to find it out and answer the same for interview.
  • 1 Like  
@financeguyat12
We have given our inputs in the mentorship pgm w.r.t WAT & PI

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

256 people follow this discussion.