PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

[2013-15]IIM Lucknow GD PI Call Getters Discussions

***Please find the attached PDF on admission form guidelines, You are requested to go through the doc before raising any queries*** Greetings from *Team Ignicion*!!*Ignicion is student mentorship program of IIM lucknow*. IIM Luckn...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 87 of 183   
@rajatpal87
i filled the marks that i had on my 1st,2nd,3rd,4th yr marksheets..........
CAT 2k12-99.75 Converts-IIM L,FMS,MDI,IIFT Rejects-IIM C
@Ignicion2013 Post no.s 813 and 816 seem to be contradicting each other which raises the question once again:

In the total Marks possible/CGPA, whether final CGPA (considering weighted average of all the eight Semester Performance Indexes incase of Btech) or It would be 10 ??

Please reply soon for final resolution of this matter.
Thanks in advance.
@Ignicion2013 Hello sir, my 12th marks after taking all subjects is coming as 71.8%, but in my cat form, i have given it as 71.4% as given by my state board.What should i do now. Please help
Also, i have not been assigned my mentor yet, i registered on 24th, please assign so that i can take help from them. Thanks....
Most people give up when they are about to achieve success...
@swati7garg Hi,

Download it again from CAT's website.
@ahivarn Hi,

Fill the correct percentage in the admission form and write a mail to the admissions office explaining the difference.
@Ignicion2013 I have registered already ,do you need any details to cross check?
@rajatpal87 Hi,

Fill the absolute (real) marks.
@akanksha.29 Hi,

You are required to fill all the subjects mentioned on your marksheet. The difference, if any, has to be explained later.
@MeredithGrey Hi,

It is to be taken along with you to the GD/PI venue.
  • 1 Like  
@rahuldots Hi,

We will do it as soon as possible. But in case you have not registered yourself with us then you might have to wait for some more time.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

671 people follow this discussion.