[2013-15]IIM Lucknow GD PI Call Getters Discussions

***Please find the attached PDF on admission form guidelines, You are requested to go through the doc before raising any queries*** Greetings from *Team Ignicion*!!*Ignicion is student mentorship program of IIM lucknow*. IIM Luckn...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 87 of 122   
@swati7garg your experince letter stating the joining date and relieving date will suffice along with your salary slips of last three months....
IIM Lucknow 2012-2014
@CAtY13 cgpa at the end of every year...thats what i wrote last year....:)
IIM Lucknow 2012-2014
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@Ignicion2013 Thanks
@Ignicion2013 in graduation details we have to mention the GPAs of the semesters or the CGPAs at the end of the year ??

i have only d experience certi frm my comp..i hv lost d joining lttr as well as d salary slips...wud it suffice?
CAT '12--> 98.99 XAT--> 92.85, CALLS---> IIML, XL, MDI, NEW IIMS , IMT-G CONVERT-->IMT-G ;REJECTS -->XL, IIML(FIRST LIST)   
@swati7garg
Yup...IIM L has a Written Ability Test followed by a GD and a PI.
All the best!
2012 Calls : IIML, New IIMs, FMS, MDI, NITIE, SPJAIN, SJSOM, IITD, IITM, IMT-G, TISS, MICA IRMA, IMI, GIM Converts : IIML, New IIMs (T,U,R), NITIE, SJSOM, IITD, IITM, IMT-G, IRMA, IMI, GIM.
@aurocker in graduation details we have to mention the GPAs of the semesters or the CGPAs at the end of the year ??
@vikastime jus upload the provisional certificate consisting all the sem marks....last year i submitted the same...
IIM Lucknow 2012-2014

hi all..gt a cal frm IIML fr both PGP n ABM
OA: 98.99
quant: 95.48, verbal: 99.18
10th: 90.8, 12th:81.2
grad: 71.08
backgrnd: engineering (DCE)
female
work ex: 12 months as a graduate engg trainee
cat: general

i hv one query though...i have only d experience certi frm my comp..i hv lost d joining lttr as well as d salary slips...wud it suffice?
n 1 more thing...is thr any WAT also in IIML selection procedure?

CAT '12--> 98.99 XAT--> 92.85, CALLS---> IIML, XL, MDI, NEW IIMS , IMT-G CONVERT-->IMT-G ;REJECTS -->XL, IIML(FIRST LIST)   
@Ignicion2013 Thanks :)
IIM-A it is !!! :)  
@enigma31
Hi,

It is mark/grade sheets for all 8 semesters.

Regards,
Team Ignicion
@Ignicion2013 By Graduation Mark Sheet, do we mean mark/grade sheets for all 8 semesters or the "Transcript" ??
Thanks in advance !
IIM-A it is !!! :)  
@Ignicion2013 and we will get the call letter by speedpost after completing the form online?

Hii Team,

Kindly help..the graduation marks to be filled have the option (marks / cgpa)..
in my college we had credits systems and not CGPA..thus how should i fill the marks..eg. maths 80 * credits 4 = 160 etc..and total marks 100* 4 = 400 ??

please suggest
@katvond
Hi,

Please go through the step 2 on the website, it is written either upload or send it by speed post. So, if you have uploaded the documents then no need to send the same through speed post.

Regards,
Team Ignicion
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

662 people follow this discussion.