SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IIM I, Indore

[2013-15] IIM Indore WAT/PI Experiences Sharing Thread

Since I don't see any new thread opening up, I took the initiative to start it. The WAT/PI process starts today for IIM Indore. Please use this thread to share your experiences so that others might appreciate and learn from it. Follow the PG style...
CAT- 73.02%ile
QUANT -77%ile
VERBAL-65%ile
BTECH-69.18% (till 6 sem)
WORK EX-0 MONTHS ??
How should I prepare for WAT PI ??? Which subjects to prepare ??

calls: 6 new iims n IIM I converted: IIM rohtak IIM Udaiour IIM Indore
What is the cutoff date for IIM indore 1st selection?

• June 3rd is the last date for acceptance of the offer... 23 May '13.
vigneshkl
Vicky @vigneshkl 217
June 3rd is the last date for acceptance of the offer..
School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package: 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package: 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Any kind of financial assistance offered for financially needy students at Indore?? Seniors and fellow puys pls let me know...this is a huge factor that i have to consider to choose between Indore vs Ranchi..my category is NC-OBC..
w/l 59 in sc category any chances?
PGP-17 BATCH, IIM-KOZHIKODE

IIMI or NITIE please advice????????

profile 2.5 yrs of work ex in IT

• 1 Like   3Comments
  • @rahulverma9 Was it worth?? :stuck_out_tongue:. 10 Feb.
  • hi.. was your decision of choosing IIM-I over NITIE worth.... 10 Feb.
IIM- I(2013-15)
raitian
raitian @raitian 147
@nrajotia it is very subjective and i'll say weigh the pro and cons and take a call which u feel is right... I can just say life at planet-i is as amazing as it can get in any B-school...
nrajotia
N R @nrajotia 69
hi.. was your decision of choosing IIM-I over NITIE worthy enough?
Finally done wth CAT,,,,IIM I ,,,Selected and Joining..

Profile : NC OBC CAT : 93.24 percntl
10th : 83.06 (MH ) 12th :80 (MH)
Grd : 72.72 (MH )

Other Calls : IIM L,FMS ,New SIx..Rejects : IIML ,FMS,T,R,R
After many a sleepless night... I have finally converted my only old IIM call!!
So damn happy!! congrats to all other puys who have converted!! See you at Planet-I
Rejected....Congo to all the brilliant puys who have converted Planet-I....Heading towards Cat'13....
Academic Committee | PGP 2013-15 | Marketing & Strategy
waitlisted at 28 in nc-obc category. any chances of convert?? puys!! plz comment..!
  • 12Comments
  • @sgshaji @nanda-d-great I do accept that less attendance .... 20 May '13.
  • @moti i heard waitlist movement was around 84 last year. .... 20 May '13.
  12 Comments
sgshaji
Shaji Sivaraman @sgshaji 33
I asked my friend at IIM Indore, and he said 2 nd list will be out one or two days after the cut off date of initial payment for those in the first list
nanda-d-great
nanda kishore @nanda-d-great 11
@sgshaji hey...wer did u get that info...apart from waiting list number nothing abt next list is being shown wen we login
moti
MOHIT KUMAR @moti 813
@sgshaji @nanda-d-great I do accept that less attendance will affect waitlist movement even in worse condition it will go to 50. My experience tells that there are not so many unique call in NC OBC unlike general. Earlier also NC OBC used to get call at 88%le. So enjoy and When will the next list out?
nanda-d-great
nanda kishore @nanda-d-great 11
@moti i heard waitlist movement was around 84 last year. but with changed criteria leading to unique calls and late interviews leading to less attendance, the movement will come down...but will it be so worse that it can fall below 28..?
How many of u hav a direct convert from K but got a straight reject from I?
  • 3Comments
  • @ethanhunt1230 lol..yea..i dont rem u..anyways where did .... 21 May '13.
  • @shrdh611 hey.. u are the same girl who was in my GD grou.... 20 May '13.
IIM K(2013-15) 
ethanhunt1230
Praveen P @ethanhunt1230 168
I also recognized u after seeing ur DP. I am almost in for NITIE. W/L 01 as of now. Getting wat i had aimed for so happy with it. If it helps to remember. I was the guy who was sitting in middle. I guess I was the who spoke too much.
ethanhunt1230
Praveen P @ethanhunt1230 168
@shrdh611 hey.. u are the same girl who was in my GD group in NITIE .. Congrats Anyways I dont have my dp here to recognize though..

"Sorry.... There is no match in our offer and wait list for the information you have provided"?

means rejected right?

waitlist 31? any chances??
I am not selected .
For Mumbai campus this is same answer or a different list will be declared for mumbai campus ?
  • 10Comments
  • @torqtech I have applied wayback ....if they are acceptin.... 20 May '13.
  • Mumbai campus is a completely different admission process.... 20 May '13.
  10 Comments
mahehi1
HITESH MAHESHWARI @mahehi1 7
@torqtech there will be a different interview or they would use indore interview score ?
mahehi1
HITESH MAHESHWARI @mahehi1 7
@torqtech I have applied wayback ....if they are accepting till 20 june ..when will they announce the results ?
torqtech
Torq Tech @torqtech 2.4 k
Mumbai campus is a completely different admission process with a different form also. Make sure you fill that up if you are interested. It's date has been extended till 20th June.
Kiran Radhakrishnan, Secretary, Media and PR Committee - IIM Indore
well what a moment...
awesome...
converted...mg
IIM Indore, PGP 2013-15

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

339 people follow this discussion.