Free Bank PO Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!

[2013-15] FMS Final Converts thread

FMS final converts list has been released. Please find the links for the lists below!!! Congratulations for all the converts!!! :grin: http://fms.edu/?q=node/1494 Below are the lists of candidates selected *And an updat... Read More »
View more posts in [2013-15] FMS Final Converts thread
FMS final converts list has been released. Please find the links for the lists below!!!

Congratulations for all the converts!!!

Below are the lists of candidates selected

And an update from dhirendra678 @ PaGaLGuY

Important news :The withdrawal can be happen by emailing them so guys if u want to withdraw just email them at (adminoffice@fms.edu) that i'll not join FMS then they will give your seat to next waitlisted student..

.and u can collect your certificates whenever you want,which will be safe with them... SO please withdrawa if u r not interested

• 2 Likes   4Comments
  • Guys I really appreciate the good work you all are doing .... 01 Jun '13.
  • Attachment is a list of General category. What about SC c.... 12 Jun '13.
MBA FT FMS 2013-15
Attachments
getstormy_cat
, @getstormy_cat 749
people who want to withdraw can do it through email also..just email adminoffice@fms.edu with all the necessary details and your seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate!..withdrawees can collect their docs anytime later!..
Pranav1411
Pranav PRAKASH @Pranav1411 2
Guys I really appreciate the good work you all are doing in providing insight to W/l candidates.. It really helps !
dhirendra678
Dhirendra Kumar @dhirendra678 143
Attachment is a list of General category. What about SC category?

Browse other posts tagged FMS Delhi CAT