About this discussion

[2012] UPES Dehradun Admissions

Heyy, i am a final year mech. engg. and my academics are as follows: 10th- 83%; 12-81%, CGPA- 8.2 till date. Got 82.21% in MAT Sept 2011. Planning 2 go fr MBA(O&G;) in UPES. Can u give me the overall scenario like placements etc in the sector. P...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 200   
@coolsamrendra i am a bit confused right now..
@coolsamrendra hey..!!!! are u a student of upes???? please tell me about d current scenario.... i hv contacted few students, they all are insisting me that its not worth taking admission..
@Shanky1991 well placements for ET is on top this year bro... placement for Power is down bt will pick up slowly in month of feb.
@sheldoncooper19 hiiiii... to be honest placements are deteriorating day by day except O&G; which is in better position in comparison to others... but u never know after 2 yrs it might get better or vice versa... choice is urs
@sheldoncooper19 ET is one of the best MBA program for UPES.... if u r really interested in trading and get selected then you should go for it. big guns like Glencore, Accenture, global data and many more were in campus this year and few more still to come as placement season is on. Good luck
  • 1 Like  
@prab88 yah IT companies like Accenture Wipro and few more are regular recruiter of UPES with Pkg. varying from 3.5 to 7.5 Lkhs. Hope i have answered ur query.
@anku_funky mine was "are women better manager in today's corporate world"...
@sheldoncooper19 it is expected to be out on 29th jan, as mentioned in the site...

wht abt mba in energy trading? is it worth doing? how is d placemnt in ET?

@anku_funky ok thnkz buddy

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

294 people follow this discussion.