About this discussion

[2012] UPES Dehradun Admissions

Heyy, i am a final year mech. engg. and my academics are as follows: 10th- 83%; 12-81%, CGPA- 8.2 till date. Got 82.21% in MAT Sept 2011. Planning 2 go fr MBA(O&G;) in UPES. Can u give me the overall scenario like placements etc in the sector. P...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 138   
@anu7789 thnx for the info...but when i contacted them for the palcements they told me the scenario with a few companies that came in 2011 n 2012....u can contact sandeep kohli from upes at 9810571225
@arunabh0007 oh man.....nice to meet u man...thnx for that day.....wat abt u????r u going???i got in power management.....
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@plaban1990 Dude.. Guess who.. Then guy who lent you pencils and eraser on the day we had GD/PI at Landmark.
I can see the dilemma in your queries about getting admitted in UPES. Well, the same applies in my closet.
@plaban1990 o&g; is gud here .. rest all streams r strugglin in terms of plcmnts. heard dis frm my frnd a passout in ENERGY N TRADING. she got placd in mahindra .she said if u hav othr options thn its foolish to consider upes fr admissn. im cnfused as well..
  • Hi,. 06 Apr '13.
PGDM ,NATIONAL INSURANCE ACADEMY ,2013-15
@anu7789 r u telling abt the entire scanario of ups palcement or only abt energy trading??
@anu7789 I got mixed responses about upes from ex and present students.
really confused what to do..
  • Dear Anu, UPES is an evergreen institute for domain speci.... 03 Apr '13.
UPES_Dehradun
UPES Admin @UPES_Dehradun 120
Dear Anu, UPES is an evergreen institute for domain specific courses i.e. UPES is India's and Pan Asia's first Energy & Core Sector University. Though the number of responses might vary depending on opportunities and career perspectives. Based on your academics if you are good, then there would always be opportunities available to you. Ideally if you want to crack sector specific domain go for Master's program in UPES. As an MBA degree would add better perspective to your career.  What you need to master is the principles and fundamentals of excellence. That can only come from a long-term career focus and UPES is a good choice.
@plaban1990 Kindly get in touch here M : 9810571225, you can also email on skohli@upes.ac.in Hope this helps. You can get you queries resolved here.
www.upes.ac.in www.facebook.com/universityofpetroleumandenergystudies
@Verto Last year we has 85.71% students placed by companies like Accenture,Global Data & Infosys,Mahindra Satyam,Re-connect,Transgraph Consulting,Mittal Processors Pvt. Ltd. This year 48.48% have been placed by companies like Mahindra Satyam,Infosys Technologies Limited,Wipro Technologies Limited,Triple Point Technologies,L & T Infotech Limited,Global Data. For packages, fees structure and admission details kindly get in touch here M : 9810571225, you can also email on skohli@upes.ac.in Hope this helps.

@UPES_Dehradun

i was told that the documents for applying the education loan have been dispatched on 27th April 2013. May i know if the initial amount of Rs 1,81,000 will be paid throuh loan??
thnx

@Crocin Aviation Management has a good scope in the future. With a growth rate of 18% per annum, the Indian aviation industry is one of the fastest growing aviation industries in the world. The Government's open sky policy has led to many overseas players entering the market and the industry has been growing both in terms of players and number of aircrafts.Also, you will be pleased to know that 84.21% students are already placed with companies like Sabre Holdings,GVK MIAL, ASAP Charter,Air India Sats. Hope this helps.

ny1 selected for aviation management...????

• Hey peeps! I am selected for the UPES Aviation management.... 20 Sep '13.
Amandeep123
Amandeep Singh @Amandeep123 18
Hey peeps! I am selected for the UPES Aviation management program.Happy being there.

@verto yar i m having my gd for kj som in april ..

counting on it .
hav got quite negativ feedbaks for upes ..
m keepin it as bakup ..
wat about yu ??
PGDM ,NATIONAL INSURANCE ACADEMY ,2013-15

@upes dehradun...i was told that the documents for applying the education loan have been dispatched on 27th April 2013. May i know if the initial amount of Rs 1,81,000 will be paid throuh loan??

thnx

@UPES_Dehradun
What is the placement statics for MBA Energy Trading for year 2012 and 2013.
min , max & avg salary packages offered.

what is this fee for Rs. 30,000 (computing device and allied computing services)

Thanks
@anu7789 Hi... I also got the same offer.
bit confused about it....
what r ur plans...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

290 people follow this discussion.