SHOW

[2012] UPES Dehradun Admissions

• Created by @dipujy
Heyy, i am a final year mech. engg. and my academics are as follows: 10th- 83%; 12-81%, CGPA- 8.2 till date. Got 82.21% in MAT Sept 2011. Planning 2 go fr MBA(O&G;) in UPES. Can u give me the overall scenario like placements etc in the sector. P... Read More »

Any seniors in Oil & Gas management at UPES?

Got selected for UPES MBA Oil and Gas Program.I have also appeered for the GDPI process of FORE,TAPMI,BIM,IRMA,TISS.Please give me info regarding placement scenario for MBA Oil and Gas Program at UPES,DEHRADUN.Please reply soon.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
how many many students already enrolled in MBA oil n gas 2013-2015?

• 5Comments
  • Hello, there have been lots of enrolment for Oil and Gas .... 29 May '13.
  • @UPES_Dehradun. 29 May '13.
  5 Comments
Amen001
Amen Verma @Amen001 17
My friend is studying at UPES,Dehardun.He is happy with the learning process he is going through at UPES.
UPES_Dehradun
UPES Admin @UPES_Dehradun 120
Chances are slip. You can get in touch with the administration for a better insight though. Good Luck!
sunny.parihar
sunny parihar @sunny.parihar

if one who gets 49.33% in graduation .is eligible for UPES ?

UPES_Dehradun
Hello, there have been lots of enrolment for Oil and Gas program and the admission is still going on for the non-exam category. Therefore we cant point out an accurate figure but overall the number is good.
I am planning to attend the GD/PI on june. I would like to know the recent GD topics asked in the previous GD rounds. Also, what chance is there to get selected as most of the students have already been admitted?

hi..i hav taken admissin in mba et.......i just want 2 knw hw was dis year campus placement

hi..i hav taken admissin in mba et.......i just want 2 knw hw was dis year campus placement

got selected in bimtech for insurance managmnt and in UPES for power managment.
highlly confused..plzz help..which one i shud choose??
or else i shud go for siesmumbai..
  • same confusion is here.... but in upes i had got lscm.... 16 May '13.
Crocin
Aditya Sharma @Crocin
same confusion is here.... but in upes i had got lscm...

@dev89

@nehacat

yes i am

plz tell me the exact scenario of placements in oil and gas.as in how many students frm this ear batch have got the ppackage of above 6,00,000 and are the students from technical background get a preference in placement process.

P.S. i am from BSc chemistry and i am heavily confused. Any help from would be a big deal for me.

Koi toh reply kar do!!
Hi,
How many students are currently enrolled in LSCM 2013-2015.
I wants to change branch from Aviation to LSCM.
What are the chances to get it changed?

Is it possible to get branch changed after submitting fees for particular branch ?
Hi,
Can anyone plz tell about the procedure to change branch?
Whether we only needs to email regarding branch change request or we need to give any interview again?

Please confirm!!
  • Hello buddy as far as I know that you cannot change your .... 20 Sep '13.
Amandeep123
Amandeep Singh @Amandeep123 18

Hello buddy as far as I know that you cannot change your streams once selected during the counselling sessions.However if you want to reconfirm then please contact their enrollment office.(8410080040 & 9557899090)

@UPES_Dehradun also inform me abt the package being offered for mba power management for 2013 batch..plz do inform
  • Dear Plaban, to know more information on packages, recrui.... 05 Apr '13.
UPES_Dehradun
Dear Plaban, to know more information on packages, recruiters, no. of placements you can directly get in touch here, M : 9810571225, you can also email on skohli@upes.ac.This is our course head's contact details. We are sure you can get all your queries answered here.
@UPES_Dehradun can u throw light on the placement in mba power management for the batch 2013. Plz give me a detailed information..thnx
@UPES_Dehradun can u throw light on the placement in mba power management for the batch 2013. Plz give me a detailed information..thnx
  • @UPES_Dehradun the placements shown on the website is exc.... 19 Apr '13.
  • Companies like ABPS Infrastructure Advisory Pvt. Ltd.,L &.... 04 Apr '13.
shashwat_13
shashwat jha @shashwat_13 4
@UPES_Dehradun the placements shown on the website is exclusively for MBA or does it include other branches too, kindly throw some light on placements stats of last yr for MBA
UPES_Dehradun
Companies like ABPS Infrastructure Advisory Pvt. Ltd.,L & T Infotech Limited,Indian Energy Exchange,Global Data,Cerebral Business Research Pvt. Ltd have recruited students from Power Management program. For further light on packages, students etc you directly get in touch here, M : 9810571225, you can also email on skohli@upes.ac.
@plaban1990 I'll be paying a visit to the campus by 15th April. Until then, i'm going through the same dilemma as all other, i.e; Confused!
Although i've heard a lot in the good side. Recent placements of 2011-2013 batch makes it sound sliding down the cliff.
So, couple of more days to think over again. Hope we'll gain the fortitude to take the right decision.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

290 people follow this discussion.