[2012] NIT Durgapur MBA queries

Please carry on with discussions for admission into NIT Durgapur MBA in this thread. here's the link to the older thread. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/15324-nit-durgapur-mba.html
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 59   
@sps.bais near abt. 60-70.................gdpi will matter

• 1 Like  

HI............dipnis28.

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

Hi..

Couldnt apply to NIT Durgapur..Can I still apply for this year..Wat percentile in CAT is needed to get shortlisted?

Hello friends,
Could anybody tell me what is the XAT 2011general category cutoff of these NITs calicut,bhopal,trichy. Please help me out.
Thank You

Only cat n cmat ...........xat score isnt applicable

can anybody tell me about the current placement status @NIT??

When will second list for waitisters be published

An info for the waitlisted guys-out of 92 seats,74 seats were filled up as on 2nd july.The rest of the seats are vacant.Cant tell the no of gen and category seats as the authorities werent ready to divulge details.All the best to the rest of the guys!!!

Hello friends,
Could anybody tell me what is the XAT 2011general category cutoff of these NITs calicut,bhopal,trichy. Please help me out.
Thank You

Hello friends
I am preparing for CAT 2012 DEC MAT CMAT 2013 and want to persue MBA so could anbody please help me out what was the MBA cutoff of 2012 of general category and which entrance exam score will be accepted by NIT TRICHY, DURGAPUR, CALICUT, SURATKAL, KURUKSHETRA, ROURKELA. Please help me out .
Thank You

As far as NIT Durgapur is concerned, it accepts CAT and CMAT scores. The cut off for CAT this year was 55 percentile and CMAT was Rank 19164
  • 2 Likes  

Hello friends
I am preparing for CAT 2012 DEC MAT CMAT 2013 and want to persue MBA so could anbody please help me out what was the MBA cutoff of 2012 of general category and which entrance exam score will be accepted by NIT TRICHY, DURGAPUR, CALICUT, SURATKAL, KURUKSHETRA, ROURKELA. Please help me out .
Thank You

saikatcooldude Says
Graduated :drinking::nono: not yet graduated :banghead::banghead: plz help

Apply 4 ur migration certificate 2 ur colg/university u ppl belong,bcz its mandatory 2 submitt b4 ur 1st semester examz,n moreover colg/university takes time 2 issue d migration,especially d govt. colgs.so u guys r havin time now...........so immediately apply 2 ur respective colgs aftr ur admission....!!!!!!!!!!!
joker123 Says
got selected in siescom and in nit durgapr pretty confused where to take admission plz plz help!!!!!!!!!

NIT any day

got selected in siescom and in nit durgapr pretty confused where to take admission plz plz help!!!!!!!!!

honestly speaking....under 20 waiting list have hope...rest depend on fate...

• 1 Like  

I have a rank above 100 (in General category) in the Final admission list....any chance that it will get converted and I will be joining NIT durgapur????

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

136 people follow this discussion.