[2012-2014] XLRI BM / PMIR Call Getters Discussion for GD PI

Hi Puys, Please use this thread for discussion related to GD PI of XLRI BM / PMIR. Here are the links for last years' thread : ** http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/62172-2011-2013-xlri-bm-pmir.html ** htt...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 3   

sorry for replying so late

I received call letter for both BM and HRM ( XLRI ). My interview dater are
22 feb - BM
24 feb - HRM

Is there any person who has interview in Bangalore region and got his interview date(thru post)? If yes, when is it?

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
@adam0518 : Can you please tell us how did you receive the notification about the interview date and when ?
I am also expecting the notification but haven't received it yet. I too come in the Mumbai region.

Thanks

i received my letter throught post ....dont worry you will be getting yours soon.
Hi

I have received my call letter. I gave my address as delhi so I received it there.
But my interview is in mumbai. I received the call letter by post and I have my interview date as 24 feb.

So don't worry you will also receive soon.
and ATB to all.

Can you also mention for which programme (BM or HR) and college (XLRI/XIBM) you received the call letter ?
adam0518 Says
mine interview date on 26 feb mumbai ...anyone else who have got ?

@adam0518 : Can you please tell us how did you receive the notification about the interview date and when ?
I am also expecting the notification but haven't received it yet. I too come in the Mumbai region.

Thanks

repeat post....

Please excuse me if this has already been created.
My interview is in Mumbai. Can anyone tell me when would the interview date be scheduled.

Hi

I have received my call letter. I gave my address as delhi so I received it there.
But my interview is in mumbai. I received the call letter by post and I have my interview date as 24 feb.

So don't worry you will also receive soon.
and ATB to all.

BM will not have any GD.

• 1 Like  

Will Group discussions be there in BM admission process also?

adam0518 Says

Hi,

When did you get your interview letter? and was it by snail mail or email?

You got snail mail or email? or is there any link for that?

Signature follows.

Can anyone please tell me when the interviews will be and how will we get the notification for it? Will it be posted on the website or we will get a mail for it?

I am not able to find any other thread for gd pi discussions. So puys, please do let me know if there is another thread that I have missed or we could start our discussions in this one.

Please excuse me if this has already been created.
My interview is in Mumbai. Can anyone tell me when would the interview date be scheduled.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

20 people follow this discussion.