Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

[2012-2014] XLRI BM / PMIR Call Getters Discussion for GD PI

Hi Puys, Please use this thread for discussion related to GD PI of XLRI BM / PMIR. Here are the links for last years' thread : ** http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/62172-2011-2013-xlri-bm-pmir.html ** htt...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 4   

You can find the active thread here..Seniors also answering queries on this thread :cheers:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-xlri-xat2012-2012-14-batch-gdpi-shortlist-out-25077536

Hi puys,

I am wondering if there is any thread running for xlri call getters wherein we can discuss our action plan with seniors and seek their feedback. Offences regretted but I am not able to find any?
Seniors pl suggest?

16TH MARCH-BM
1ST APRIL-HRM
BOTH AT DELHI

shadowwarrior Says
Is there any person who has interview in Bangalore region and got his interview date(thru post)? If yes, when is it?

A senior & some fellow puys called up Admissions office & were informed that the dates for Bangalore have still not been finalized. So you can expect it towards the end of march or april starting.
sorry for replying so late

I received call letter for both BM and HRM ( XLRI ). My interview dater are
22 feb - BM
24 feb - HRM

Which city bro??

sorry for replying so late

I received call letter for both BM and HRM ( XLRI ). My interview dater are
22 feb - BM
24 feb - HRM

Is there any person who has interview in Bangalore region and got his interview date(thru post)? If yes, when is it?

@adam0518 : Can you please tell us how did you receive the notification about the interview date and when ?
I am also expecting the notification but haven't received it yet. I too come in the Mumbai region.

Thanks

i received my letter throught post ....dont worry you will be getting yours soon.
Hi

I have received my call letter. I gave my address as delhi so I received it there.
But my interview is in mumbai. I received the call letter by post and I have my interview date as 24 feb.

So don't worry you will also receive soon.
and ATB to all.

Can you also mention for which programme (BM or HR) and college (XLRI/XIBM) you received the call letter ?
adam0518 Says
mine interview date on 26 feb mumbai ...anyone else who have got ?

@adam0518 : Can you please tell us how did you receive the notification about the interview date and when ?
I am also expecting the notification but haven't received it yet. I too come in the Mumbai region.

Thanks

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

20 people follow this discussion.