[2012-2014] XLRI BM / PMIR Call Getters Discussion for GD PI

Hi Puys, Please use this thread for discussion related to GD PI of XLRI BM / PMIR. Here are the links for last years' thread : ** http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/62172-2011-2013-xlri-bm-pmir.html ** htt...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 3   

Guys, you are answering a question a little too late for anon15 to have any use of it @visionIIM-ACL Kindly close this thread :)

• 2 Likes  
XLRI HRM 2013-15  |

will we not get any email conformation for the GD/PI schedule??

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on..... ☻^☻ 
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More
@anon15 Yes, HRM will have GD PI
lyfe Says
BM will not have any GD.

Meaning HRM will?
sha1 Says
does anyone have link to view scorecard ,I cann't find it on XAT Online 2012

Login with your XAT id & password. On the page with your details, there would be a link to see your score card.

XAT Online 2012

I have a call for PMIR and my interview centre should be bangalore. However i havent received the dates yet. The problem is, my semester exams are between march 26th and april 11th. Supposing the interview occurs on a day i have the exam, can i change the dates??

i don't see any link to view score card after logging in . can some post direct link for scorecard.

does anyone have link to view scorecard ,I cann't find it on XAT Online 2012

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Xat 99.7
bm 18 mar
hr 23 mar
ANYONE CAN TEL WHAT TO PREPARE
:|

You can find the active thread here..Seniors also answering queries on this thread :cheers:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-xlri-xat2012-2012-14-batch-gdpi-shortlist-out-25077536

Hi puys,

I am wondering if there is any thread running for xlri call getters wherein we can discuss our action plan with seniors and seek their feedback. Offences regretted but I am not able to find any?
Seniors pl suggest?

16TH MARCH-BM
1ST APRIL-HRM
BOTH AT DELHI

shadowwarrior Says
Is there any person who has interview in Bangalore region and got his interview date(thru post)? If yes, when is it?

A senior & some fellow puys called up Admissions office & were informed that the dates for Bangalore have still not been finalized. So you can expect it towards the end of march or april starting.
sorry for replying so late

I received call letter for both BM and HRM ( XLRI ). My interview dater are
22 feb - BM
24 feb - HRM

Which city bro??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

20 people follow this discussion.