2012-2014 SIIB Admissions Helpdesk

Welcome all SIIB Aspirants!! The Admissions Team takes great pleasure in reaching out to you all. As we take the first step forward on this thread, we declare that we'll help you in the many steps that you shall take in the journey you've st...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 36 of 48   

Hi seniors,

I have a query regarding the payment of fees.
The snap registration website has the provision for payment of fees of symbiosis affiliated colleges. But i couldn't find SIIB there. Why is it so?
Because it provides the option of net banking it will be convenient for me to pay the fees.
Is it possible to make payment in such a manner?

Thank you....

no matter what happens, i will not give up....

How would i know who is the POC of my City ?

• 1 Like  
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

hiee guys

how good is SIIB in terms of return on investment. Average placement is 7 lac/ p.a.

wat is d minimum package MBA-IB student got dis year.
coz fees is almost 10 lac

Which companies come for MBA-Ib (Finance) ?

I'm not able to register for 'Crack it with SIIB' from the website.. my form appears to be in working state.. doesnt go further.

Pls let me know if there is some other alternative way to register

ASAP

Sheetal

You can try after some time I am sure it will process.

If the problem persists, you may contact the POC of your city
  • 1 Like  

I'm not able to register for 'Crack it with SIIB' from the website.. my form appears to be in working state.. doesnt go further.

Pls let me know if there is some other alternative way to register

ASAP

Hi,
Would like to answer a few queries that came my way regarding Delhi Event of "Crack it with SIIB"

1) All SNAP aspirants can attend the Event
2) There is no fees attached to this purpose
3) Aspirants need not carry anything but the ID proof along with them (no registratio forms or pay slips)
4) You can register for the Event at the official website of the college - SIIB
5) We will provide the present candidates with a CD containig studymaterial on GK, besides this, a lot will be discussed on SNAP Exam and process thereafter.

Thanks, Hope to see you there!!

• 2 Likes  
Ewwreka Says
gk material will be provided?? does that mean some gk ques will be distributed that may/may not appear in the paper...thats not done..Im in Gujarat right now and I want that material..wt should I do now??? should i send one of my friends to the venue to collect it. mayb if some1 can put it up will be gr8..but i can't wait for that..no hope from the coaching institutes as well

Yes, you are right , we will be coming up with some sample gk questions during the meet, but unfortunatly it is totally on a one-one basis.
We would encourage you , if possible do attend the meet. It will be helpful for your SNAP preparation :)

Thanks
Nimisha Srivastava
Admissions Team
SIIB 2011-13
Guys, I am paying by DD.
Do I just need to post them DD with my name, snap id and programme on the back of DD?

It will be always better if you mention your name ,snap id , course you have applied for, at the back of the DD.

Thanks
Nimisha Srivastava
Admissions Team
SIIB 2011-13

plz help

i have registered for Crack It with SIIB today but I haven't receive ne confirmation mail from SIIB.
how could I check whether my registration is done successfully or not ???

Guys, I am paying by DD.
Do I just need to post them DD with my name, snap id and programme on the back of DD?

MA Social Entrepreneurship 2012-14, TISS :D

I just tried, Again the same problem.. :-(
I have attached the snapshot

gk material will be provided?? does that mean some gk ques will be distributed that may/may not appear in the paper...thats not done..Im in Gujarat right now and I want that material..wt should I do now??? should i send one of my friends to the venue to collect it. mayb if some1 can put it up will be gr8..but i can't wait for that..no hope from the coaching institutes as well

• 1 Like  
sheetal_g Says
I just tried to register for 'Crack it with SIIB', the page opened where I was asked to enter my e-mail id and SNAP ID, but the status of the form shows working..... Its been in this state for quite some time ... The website is not processing my form further.

Hi Sheetal,
Pls retry. We just tested and it works fine.
Inconvenience caused regretted.

Guys has any one registered for 'Crack it with SIIB ' yet.. I'm not able to register. the form remains in 'working...' state.. Pls guide me on what should I do ?
I need to register for Mumbai

I just tried to register for 'Crack it with SIIB', the page opened where I was asked to enter my e-mail id and SNAP ID, but the status of the form shows working..... Its been in this state for quite some time ... The website is not processing my form further.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

205 people follow this discussion.