PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

2012-2014 SIIB Admissions Helpdesk

Welcome all SIIB Aspirants!! The Admissions Team takes great pleasure in reaching out to you all. As we take the first step forward on this thread, we declare that we'll help you in the many steps that you shall take in the journey you've st...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 36 of 72   
Hi Seniors,

From the SIIB website i inferred that one has to register online before 18th Dec but if one wants then one can make the payment for SIIB even after 18th Dec (After analysing how SNAP went & is it worth to fill the form after assuming ur scores) at Axis Bank & can send the receipt before 24th....Please advise if what i inferred is correct or do we have to make payment also before 18th Dec & not after it.....Thanks in advance

Can any senior pls reply to this query.........??????
TAPMI Class of 2014; CFA International Level 2 Candidate
Mr Ar Says
At what address of SIIB should i send the office copy challan? I have deposited the money at Axis Bank. Kindly reply

Kindly courier it to

Symbiosis Institute of International Business

G. No. 174/1, Hinjewadi, Taluka - Mulshi,

Dist. Pune 411 057

Maharashtra, India.
  • 1 Like  
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Hi Seniors,

From the SIIB website i inferred that one has to register online before 18th Dec but if one wants then one can make the payment for SIIB even after 18th Dec (After analysing how SNAP went & is it worth to fill the form after assuming ur scores) at Axis Bank & can send the receipt before 24th....Please advise if what i inferred is correct or do we have to make payment also before 18th Dec & not after it.....Thanks in advance

TAPMI Class of 2014; CFA International Level 2 Candidate

At what address of SIIB should i send the office copy challan? I have deposited the money at Axis Bank. Kindly reply

xat2012 Says
any last minute tips for gk... how to prepare?

For tips on SNAP and SIIB, visit The comprehensive guide to SNAP 2011 and SIIB

Hope it helps!
Hi Seniors last date to apply is approaching still no solution for the error which many of us have face while paying by credit card. I am also facing the same problem......

An error has occurred processing your payment.
Invalid Digital Order
E5009-12130037
Please contact our support staff on SOME CONTACT DETAILS and quote the above error condition and error code.

Plz help

Hello Sukesh

The error is because of huge number of hits on SIIB website. Don't worry,and please try again to pay through credit card. You would be able to do that and in case still you face any trouble, you can pay through netbanking, the details for which you can find in my previous posts.

For any other assistance, please writ to admissions@siib.ac.in. and feel free to revert back for any query. Hope that helps !!
hey puys
Iam filling the form and Iam a graduating commerce student what do I enter for year of graduation and what do enter for marks of final year?? plz reply

Hello Rahul

You need to fill the marks of the latest marksheets/result obtained till date in the final year column.Please feel free to revert back in vcase of any query.

Wish you all the best for SNAP !!

hey puys
Iam filling the form and Iam a graduating commerce student what do I enter for year of graduation and what do enter for marks of final year?? plz reply

Hi Seniors last date to apply is approaching still no solution for the error which many of us have face while paying by credit card. I am also facing the same problem......

An error has occurred processing your payment.

Invalid Digital Order
E5009-12130037

Please contact our support staff on SOME CONTACT DETAILS and quote the above error condition and error code.

Plz help

Hi sir,I selected the MBA-E&E;,did the payment through debit card.But unfortunately,I encountered an error message after entering my card details.I have received a confirmation mail.The application status,on the website,still shows Rs 1000 pending! What should I do??
I have attached the error message,as well as the mail that I have received......Kindly help sir!

Dear Nishu

Please send the attached copy of these two thumbnails to admissions@siib.ac.in. It might be possible that due to the overcrowding on the website , the status was shown as pending. Please check with your bank wheather the money has been deducted from your account or not. Also , do mail at admissions@siib.ac.in. We will revert back to it, as soon as possible.

Feel free to revert back !!
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

207 people follow this discussion.