[2012-2014] SIBM Pune Final Results and Related Discussions

SIBM Pune 2012-14 Batch final results ARE OUT. Link for the results : http://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/sibmfinalstatus/ Congratulations to all those who have converted the calls ! Those who missed out, there are still many more re...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 118   
@lee_copper @seetharam7 @reflecting.shit @nipun1988 @divyamarwah This is last year's thread. Please continue here- http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2013-15-sibm-pune-final-c-t-95404/p-3623878/r-4718213?page=1

@visionIIM-ACL Request you to close this thread.
PG ain't the same. Should I come back or not is the question. 

SIBM P !!

Now this is wat i was waiting from past 2 years !

• 4 Likes  
NITIE 2013-15 .... Never BaCk DOwn !! "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." !
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More
@ankurgautam i m a student of one of teh nlu and apeeared for cat.. do u kno any one else who can help??

@divyamarwah : Since it is a percentile based system for the first time, it is difficult to predict if you'll get a call. You may refer to the current thread of SIBM Pune 2013-2015 admissions to see the general sentiment as to how much percentile is being predicted.
Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies.

i have got a percentle of 96.395 in snap 2012. what are my chances of getting a sibm pune call?

@nipun1988 : Thanks for the information mate.The doubt came in my mind because last year,one of my friends who had a score of 89 got a call on one Friday calling him to attend the interview on the following Monday.
  • 1 Like  
Neither A nor B,I just love C.. 'C' for CAT and subsequently 'C' for 'Calcutta'
@raj0712002 : Yes, the cutoff is common for both freshers and work ex guys. If you have a healthy work ex, cutoff will not be lowered for you but you will get preference over freshers as the intake process generally has some marks for work ex. Cutoff is the minimum score required to get an interview call, regardless of the fact that you are a fresher or a work ex candidate.
I hope I have answered your query.
  • 1 Like  
Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies.
Hi All,
I just had a look at the cut-off mentioned for SIBM-Pune for last year and found it to be 91.75.Is this cut-off common for all..I mean for lateral as well as freshers?I heard from some of my pals that for people having healthy work-exp(I too have close to 3 yrs work exp now and would be taking SNAP for the first time this time around),the cut off goes down further?

Thanks
Raj
Neither A nor B,I just love C.. 'C' for CAT and subsequently 'C' for 'Calcutta'
I have got a mail from the registrar today offering admission to the full time MBA program. The title strangely says "Admission 2012-2013". The mail id for the mail is "registrar@sibm.edu". Just wanted to confirm the authenticity of the mail before bursting with joy. I tried calling the registrar as well as the admissions department for this and for the further procedure, but none of them are reachable.
If someone from the admissions team/seniors/others could help, it would be great.

Name - Rajat Bhasin
SNAP Id - 1004433

Thanks in advance. :-)

Rajat, The mail is authentic:D!! congratulations and welcome on-board..

Offtopic... and no offence ment...

But 1 months since the college started and 10L of investment.... its DOMS for me.... sorry guys...the next person in the waitlist enjoy!!!

Well i too got the mail today. Just wanted to know the impact joining 1 month late would be having on my studies.

P.S : Have converted IIT Madras and am set to join there... but still in 2 minds...

• 1 Like  

I have got a mail from the registrar today offering admission to the full time MBA program. The title strangely says "Admission 2012-2013". The mail id for the mail is "registrar@sibm.edu". Just wanted to confirm the authenticity of the mail before bursting with joy. I tried calling the registrar as well as the admissions department for this and for the further procedure, but none of them are reachable.
If someone from the admissions team/seniors/others could help, it would be great.

Name - Rajat Bhasin
SNAP Id - 1004433

Thanks in advance.

rajat_ae Says
HEy puys, today i got a call from registrar office offering me the admssion. can anyone tell me about the accodomation and all...

Don't worry about the accomodation facility at all dude, you'll be alloted a hostel close to the college, hardly 5 mins from the college.

Welcome To SIBM & Congratz
SIBM PUNE MBA FINANCE 2012-14 BATCH

HEy puys, today i got a call from registrar office offering me the admssion. can anyone tell me about the accodomation and all...

Thanks mrinalkvbr.. Hoping to see you guys in campus soon...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

254 people follow this discussion.
Events in SIBM Pune