SHOW

[2012-2013] Official GK Thread for MBA entrance Exams

Puys, In the recent years, General Knowledge & Awareness has become an integral part of most B-School entrance examinations. In the years to come, too, several schools are considering including GK as a criterion for selection - after all it i...
Hi everyone,
Please continue here.

All the best for 2013-14 season :thumbsup: :D

@deepu Saar: Please close this thread :)
~~ Don't Hate, Educate. ~~
PFA the pdf file for Current affairs quiz published in Feb on Current affairs business news site... Will be Useful for IBPS CWE exam preparation...
  • 1 Like  
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
PFA the Quiz published on Current affairs business news in Jan... Should be helpful for all...
anyone can plz tell me where to find current affairs related to environment and forestry
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
It is nice and I found an interesting source for daily gk and latest current affairs
  • 1 Like  
@vitsmayank I think sujarit mishra but its a wild guess

• 2 Likes  
@Sunil.Bathini said:
@vitsmayank WHO IS DIRECTOR OF IIFT???????
control yaar...
  • 1 Like  
I've pretty much Fucked up my life this year​:(  
@vitsmayank WHO IS DIRECTOR OF IIFT???????

@Sunil.Bathini said:
PUys ,WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE?I am unable to get answer of this....
Balesh Kumar
PUys ,

WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE?I am unable to get answer of this....

@Sunil.Bathini said:
Puys,Hi i am in great confusion i am referring MANORAMA buk for GK,the height value of certain monuments in this buk is not matching to the height value on google.Please tell me which is authentic????????????????
google of cors!!!
Heaven is being perfect.
Puys,

Hi i am in great confusion i am referring MANORAMA buk for GK,the height value of certain monuments in this buk is not matching to the height value on google.Please tell me which is authentic????????????????

@UnCharismatic read "War and peace" by tolstoy , "Atlas shrugged" and "The fountainhead" by rand,
Lost in oblivion, I found freedom, losing all hope is freedom ...................CAT '13: 93.1%ile , calls - applied nowhere.
@Ambitiousgal12 said:
@70291testengine m not able to get the fdi list taht u hav compiled...plz help
scroll down towards thee end.. Its there at the end of the page...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1469 people follow this discussion.