SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT FORE, New Delhi

[2012-14] FORE School of Management: Official Admission queries thread

Dear *FORE* aspirants, *Admissions for the batch of 2012-14 are now open!!* The admission notification for the courses offered - *PGDM* & *PGDM-IB*, is attached along with. For further details refer TOI ad or *FORE website*. *C... Read More »
Congratulations to all the call getters :thumbsup:

Please continue here for further discussions http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/77307-2012-14-fore-gd-pi.html
  • 2 Likes  
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
thnx alot dhruv.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie!

The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the 'Life@LBSIM' that impeccably epitomizes the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More
+91-11-26569996(Direct)
+91-11-41242415

For change of centres or any other issue (i.e. if you have applied and not got a call at a percentile at which you should have ) then call these numbers. Possibly the office would be closed by now, and as tomorrow is a holiday, then surely call on these numbers on friday.

The cut-off also will be made public by then, and so i think many of the misconceptions will be cleared before you would be required to make a call. Anybody less than 80, SORRY, there is no chance for even IB. No more details can be divulged right now!
  • 1 Like  
Dhruv Bansal | PGDM (2011-13) | FORE School of Management, New Delhi
Amitaggarwal786 Says
Can we change the GDPI centre? Its really urgent. please reply moderator.

Yes it is possible. Call the admissions dept at the numbers mentioned above. You can do that on Friday only, no need to wait for 1st Feb. Most likely they will change it unless your reason doesn't sound genuine to the admissions dept at all.

Btw congrats!
PGDM 20 [2011-13]; FORE School of Management, New Delhi 
I HAVE applied yaar,I just opened my FORE application copy as well to make sure .My form number is 32351 :(.
Seniors please help!!
Can we change the GDPI centre? Its really urgent. please reply moderator.
Hey can you let us know the cut offs for this year?I have gt 93.39 but it says record does nt exists :(.
Does that mean that I am nt shorlisted?

PM me your ID. I'll try. But if you are not able to view your results by tomorrow, then call the admissions team on Friday on the numbers mentioned ain my post above.

dude. kindly check if u have applied or not .

@ sambuca - got a call
u were right

Congrats! :cheerio:
Hey can you let us know the cut offs for this year?I have gt 93.39 but it says record does nt exists :(.

dude. kindly check if u have applied or not .

@ sambuca - got a call
u were right
I am the one
aspirant25 Says
SR7518976is my reg no

Hi

If you still have that problem then I would suggest you to call the admissions department on Friday. The numbers are +91-11-26569996 and +91-11-41242415.

I hope you have your FORE form number with you (Either in the mail or on the brochure).
nilesh11189 Says
Arav3143 i got 82%ile....not shortlisted...r u really shortlisted at 85.42%ile??my frnd ashish not shortlisted at 85.03%...means cutofff is 85%... R u selected for both core and ib???or one program???

i applied for only pgdm.....nd yes i got 85.42....to frnds i tell 86(lol)
i think my marks is the cutoff this time for pgdm
Arav3143 i got 82%ile....not shortlisted...r u really shortlisted at 85.42%ile??my frnd ashish not shortlisted at 85.03%...means cutofff is 85%... R u selected for both core and ib???or one program???
nilesh11189 Says
What is cut off fore pgdm and pgdm ib for 2012-14 batch???i got 82%ile...but not shortlisted..plz help frnds

The cut-off cannot be revealed right now. You should have guessed it by now.
At 82, PGDM is OUT, IB is still in reach!

Gud luck!
aspirant25 Says
SR7518976is my reg no

Hi

It says "The record does not exist"

I think you did not apply. Sorry but can't think of any other reason. Check if you applied or not.
aspirant25 Says
SR7518976is my reg no

what's ur email id and date of birth, pm me the details
I am the one

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

192 people follow this discussion.